"an the wind is callled" PARIAH!

always

The dark and violent political winds that are sweeping over our nations capitol are known as the WINDS of PARIAH. This evil wind started forming during the first week of November, 2008. They became gale force in late January , 2009, ripping up precious documents that gave America life since the founding . This wind betrays the heritage of America, ignores its compassion , its mercy , and its God Fearing citizens . This "Pariah Wind" has fooled our citizens with false promises, false compassion , false hopes. This "Pariah Wind " stays mute while our sons and daughters die on the battlefields even as their Generals scream for help . Screams drowned out by a leader who cannot lead , cannot speak the truth , cannot do anything but blame someelse . This "Pariah Wind " justs keeps blowing , building nothing , solving nothing , destroying our precious America. For EVIL to succeed good men must do nothing or those in charge do not respond to protect America.
Sadly, America is in grave danger , never in my llifetime have I seen the America I knew become so UNAMERICAN . Our Leadership is very suspect, many of our politicial leaders seem to hate America. Are destroying our time honored institutions, insult our religious values , and speak fasely and smile as they continue to tear down our Republic brick by brick. Yes, the "Wind of PARIAH" , while despised and rejected by millions, still scatters its filth over our land and controls every branch of our once trusted Federal Government. A Federal Government ,while never perfect, was always known for being Pro American! That supposition is no longer valid. It has often been stated " Do not worry about tomorrow because tomorrow never comes" But the more correct reply is , considering the destruction brought upon America today , What if tomorrow does come ? What if the "Wind of Pariah" as created by Obama does come and America Falls, can you imagine the pain , the suffering , not just in America but World wide ?

Werbung:
The dark and violent political winds that are sweeping over our nations capitol are known as the WINDS of PARIAH.

kkk-capitol2.jpg

....aka Racism.

PARIAH: 2: one that is despised or rejected. (See: Black)

:rolleyes:

....aka Racism.

PARIAH: 2: one that is despised or rejected. (See: Black)

:rolleyes:

LOL, LOL, LOL ,Is that all you have ? The time worn liberal Racist charge. Your HOOD no longer scares people , especially the mighty like me . So , go my feeble minded liberal, the "Pariah Wind " blows for you, he is your god , your master and you, his slave!lol,lol

LOL, LOL, LOL ,Is that all you have?
That's all that Racism has EVER been about; excluding the competition (for jobs, services, etc.)

It was always THE way that LAZY, IGNORANT White-Trash could stay on-top, without doing any (actual) WORK!!!!!

You ought to be used-to-that, by NOW!!!!!!

Werbung:
That's all that Racism has EVER been about; excluding the competition (for jobs, services, etc.)

It was always THE way that LAZY, IGNORANT White-Trash could stay on-top, without doing any (actual) WORK!!!!!

You ought to be used-to-that, by NOW!!!!!!

According to your definition of "racism" Obama is an extreme RACIST! You know Shaman , I think you are correct! Completely explains his attack on Private Health Care, his policies that destroy jobs , his appointments of many Fascist , Sociaist, Communists , etc. Never saw a "RACIST" that favored competition in anyway shape or form. I'm sure that explains the recent losses in our Capital Markets . Those who know Obama is DESTROYING our Nation are selling out! Those like YOU will always protect the JUDAS but that has always been the case huh? Don't you dare begin to start "thnking " , I want you to be standing when the "WIND of PARIAH" is turned into a faint breath. The " REAGAN" wisdom, is gaining strength and reminding the educated of just how successful his policies were , His Economics created 42 MILLION jobs , his policies carried over into the Clinton years. REAGAN made jobs while Clinton made Interns. Obama is just completely unfit to be president . While REGAN is gone his BLUEPRINT is still alive . G.W. Bush was so dumb he believed in a "CHEAP VAULE " of our dollar, BUT Obama , being a dumbo too, is still carrying on the CHEAP DOLLAR trick . He finds it is destroying our economy all by itself . As it does ole " PARIAH" continues to blame BUSH! AS our TROOPS die , Obama SHOOTS HOOPS , Hey , a man must do what he does best!LOL,LOL

Back