How long can America survive without a President??

YES , OBAMA about cares the peoples WELFARE sooooo much his policies have put MILLIONS of FORMERLY EMPLOYED WORKERS under BUSH ON WELFARE, JOBLESS and SAD!!

Question? Why does a democrat choose FISH over MEAT???

Because NO ONE goes blind from beating his FISH!!

Like I said ALWAYS Liberals are not going any ware. This country will not have full conservative control like you would like. It's not going to happen. If it did expect a revolution just like there is one going on now against Obama and I'm sure people like you will be the first one's to question anyone who challenges your conservative dream for this nation which will be a nightmare to some just like it is with you guys and our liberal president. Conservatives had their chance with Bush for the first 6 years he was in office and you guys had an EPIC FAIL and Obama is the result of your guys failure...No need to beat that horse again a second time around. By the way keep Watching Glen Beck because neurosis can be very contagious.

Werbung:
Like I said ALWAYS Liberals are not going any ware. This country will not have full conservative control like you would like. It's not going to happen. If it did expect a revolution just like there is one going on now against Obama and I'm sure people like you will be the first one's to question anyone who challenges your conservative dream for this nation which will be a nightmare to some just like it is with you guys and our liberal president. Conservatives had their chance with Bush for the first 6 years he was in office and you guys had an EPIC FAIL and Obama is the result of your guys failure...No need to beat that horse again a second time around. By the way keep Watching Glen Beck because neurosis can be very contagious.

Hey!! KTUCAN!!! What is a "Ware"? You have used that word several times in this and past post. The true meaning of the word "ware" does not relate to your use of it.

Hey!! KTUCAN!!! What is a "Ware"? You have used that word several times in this and past post. The true meaning of the word "ware" does not relate to your use of it.

Anywhere. Feel better now. Ok, so now that we got that out of the way how about you explain to me how Liberals are going to be completely gone from politics because I have yet to hear from liberals how conservatives are going to be gone as well? Neither side is going ANYWHERE and that's unfortunate for the who country because as long as people like you and shaman continue to spew out the rhetoric this country will never know peace and stability when it comes to our political process.

Anywhere. Feel better now. Ok, so now that we got that out of the way how about you explain to me how Liberals are going to be completely gone from politics because I have yet to hear from liberals how conservatives are going to be gone as well? Neither side is going ANYWHERE and that's unfortunate for the who country because as long as people like you and shaman continue to spew out the rhetoric this country will never know peace and stability when it comes to our political process.

Now!! that is a LOW BLOW comparing me to mrs shaman!! I object on every MORAL GROUNDS!! I do say shaman is in your camp!!
P.S. what is a "WHO COUNTRY"?

Now!! that is a LOW BLOW comparing me to mrs shaman!! I object on every MORAL GROUNDS!! I do say shaman is in your camp!!
P.S. what is a "WHO COUNTRY"? "WARE" is it?? LOL,LOL

Let's all just agree that it's a damn good thing That George Bush the leader of The Bush Recession (greatest economic downturn since The Great Depression) and Darth Cheney the TORTURER had to leave in their 22% overall job approval disgrace.

We can't even imagine how bad their spiral in would have been with just a little more time.

Let's all use just a little memory shall we...

Werbung:
Back