Can an INEPT President lead America to success?

always

After a one year test it is certain BOR is totally inept to be our president.
He cannot lead , only blame . He still blames past Administration for all his failures and mistakes. Yes, he can parrot words written by others over a prompter. But , these words lack truth and passion. He never follows through with any meaningful actions or deeds.
Our allies are afraid to follow him , our enemies know he is weak and cowardly.
Our Congress is acting like a bunch of Mobsters using threats and intimidation to try and force enough votes to pass a hideous Health Care scheme that will harm every citizen and ruin our nation.
There is no relief in excusing the collapse of our nation upon ignorance. If we allow our nation to fall ,what matters if it is a result of ineptness or a defeat by a superior military of another nation?, the result is the same . America falls and the last best hope of mankind goes with it, Think America!

Werbung:
After a one year test it is certain BOR is totally inept to be our president.
He cannot lead , only blame . He still blames past Administration for all his failures and mistakes. Yes, he can parrot words written by others over a prompter. But , these words lack truth and passion. He never follows through with any meaningful actions or deeds.
Our allies are afraid to follow him , our enemies know he is weak and cowardly.
Our Congress is acting like a bunch of Mobsters using threats and intimidation to try and force enough votes to pass a hideous Health Care scheme that will harm every citizen and ruin our nation.
There is no relief in excusing the collapse of our nation upon ignorance. If we allow our nation to fall ,what matters if it is a result of ineptness or a defeat by a superior military of another nation?, the result is the same . America falls and the last best hope of mankind goes with it, Think America!

Bush did it for 8 years and cost us the lives of thousands of American service people.

Well, just because BUSH did it , the unfit obama does not need to copy.
How unfit is a person who must copy a FAILURE?

THAT'S exactly why I didn't vote for McBush, he PROMISED to do things just like Bush, so I voted for the other guy. Am I disappointed because Obie lied? Yes, but it's a little late to do anything about it now. Next election I STILL won't vote for ANYBODY who promises to follow the Bush program.

This highlights one of the problems with our political system, we end up voting for the lessor of two evils, but we still get evil. And your endless harping on me does nothing to make the situation better. Your accusations of my being stupid and liberal and un-American just make the whole situation worse. How about a suggestion about how to make things better?

Well, just because BUSH did it , the unfit obama does not need to copy.
How unfit is a person who must copy a FAILURE?
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunce_bush.jpg

Obama told America one thing and then got them all to believe him and vote for him.. now he's doing almost the exact opposite.

That's why the independents are running as fast as they can away from this train reck called "Obama"

Obama told America one thing and then got them all to believe him and vote for him.. now he's doing almost the exact opposite.

That's why the independents are running as fast as they can away from this train reck called "Obama"

But what will they run to? We were all running from the Bush train-wreck when voted for Obie.

THAT'S exactly why I didn't vote for McBush, he PROMISED to do things just like Bush, so I voted for the other guy. Am I disappointed because Obie lied? Yes, but it's a little late to do anything about it now. Next election I STILL won't vote for ANYBODY who promises to follow the Bush program.

This highlights one of the problems with our political system, we end up voting for the lessor of two evils, but we still get evil. And your endless harping on me does nothing to make the situation better. Your accusations of my being stupid and liberal and un-American just make the whole situation worse. How about a suggestion about how to make things better?

Fine!!, My Best suggestion to save America:
Outlaw all Radical liberals, all anti- Americans , all leftist who actually hate America. Require EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO SHOW A PROPR AND HONORABLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PROVING HIS PLACE OF BIRTH, The CAVE , HUT , HOME and State or Nation. WHY MUST WE DO THIS? BECAUSE OUR CONSTITUTION REQUIRES THIS BE DONE! NOW Obama has NEVER FULY COMPLIED WITH OUR CONSTITUTION . HE IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT NOT TO DO SO, and we see what a complete mess he has put our nation in .
There are REASONS FOR ALL RULES!!!
Ban ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT encourage LEGAL IMMIGRATION.
STOP our CONGRESS from bargaining our rights away like CRIMMINALS . Cheating, stealing , threats, OUR CONGRESS IS SHAMEFUL and MOST SHOULD BE IN PRISON.
Neither party is immune from CORRUPTION, although liberals have a HUGE CHUNK of it!! Many are THUGS like ACORN, obama czars, UNION GOONS and other violent unprincipled democrats. Just a start , but it is a list you can began using if YOU reallly want to SAVE America!

Outlaw all Radical liberals, all anti- Americans , all leftist who actually hate America. Require EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO SHOW A PROPR AND HONORABLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PROVING HIS PLACE OF BIRTH, The CAVE , HUT , HOME and State or Nation. WHY MUST WE DO THIS? BECAUSE OUR CONSTITUTION REQUIRES THIS BE DONE! NOW Obama has NEVER FULY COMPLIED WITH OUR CONSTITUTION . HE IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT NOT TO DO SO, and we see what a complete mess he has put our nation in .
There are REASONS FOR ALL RULES!!!
Ban ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT encourage LEGAL IMMIGRATION.
STOP our CONGRESS from bargaining our rights away like CRIMMINALS . Cheating, stealing , threats, OUR CONGRESS IS SHAMEFUL and MOST SHOULD BE IN PRISON.
Neither party is immune from CORRUPTION, although liberals have a HUGE CHUNK of it!! Many are THUGS like ACORN, obama czars, UNION GOONS and other violent unprincipled democrats. Just a start , but it is a list you can began using if YOU reallly want to SAVE America!

How do you outlaw liberals and leftists? Concentration camps? Ovens? Gas? How do you define those people before you "outlaw" them? How do you define "America haters" as opposed to Americans who simpy disagree with your political stance?

I think any rational person can see why I don't buy into the Always philosophy, there's a very ill-defined hysteria here demanding the (supposed) deaths (what else?) of a large percentage of the American population. Obie is doing the same sh1t George Bush did, but Always isn't excoriating Bush for 8 years of American destruction, just Obie, why is that?

YOU NEED TO BE SMARTER than your legs!!THINK! CONSERVATISM!!

As yet I haven't seen your definition of "conservatism". You seem to big on shouting but short on specifics, this doesn't engender confidence in me, Always.

Who did you vote for in the last Pres. election? McCain, why? Didn't he promise to do what Bush did? Or did you vote for one of the 3rd party candidates with no chance of being elected? Was it worth the protest?

Yeah....always-reliable Independents like Joe Lieberman, huh?

:rolleyes:

BTW, English Major....that's "..train w-r-e-c-k.."

(I've always wondered how you Dead-O-Heads/Freepers could be so illiterate, yet....so well-versed on all-things-political. :rolleyes: )​

Werbung:
Outlaw all Radical liberals, all anti- Americans , all leftist who actually hate America.

Oh fine. Back to the McCarthy era. Brilliant suggestion. How well thought out.:rolleyes:

Back