Obama must not escape blame!

always

Yes, the happenings at Ft. HOOD , Texas yesterday was a needless tragedy.
A tragedy created my several factors but none more libel than some of the past actions and statements of President Obama.
President Obama has traveled the world apologizing for what he considers grievous acts commited by AMERICA and Americans . I do not know if his actions were intentional , meant to harm America, or just a result of his ineptness to be our President. His immaturity, his naiveness cannot be ignored even by his most extreme supporters.
As I see the situation, the FT HOOD tragedy was built upon the hate and distrust of America theme, projected by the Commander - Chief , as he spread his agenda across our nation and around the globe.
We all know there are millions of crazies in this world , some in our own country, who hate America , her past and her future. These crazies are constantly looking for vindication of their evil thoughts ,President Obama gave them this vindication by his constant apologizing and insulting America's past history, and doing so on a "world stage" , giving comfort and support to those who want to destroy the AMERICA we know and LOVE.
The FT . HOOD disaster was the work of a crazy or crazies.It matters not whether his words were spoken intentionally or the results are "Unintentional Consequences" , the dead remain dead and the injured carry their scars.
So, Mr. President,do what you do best, APOLOGIZE to AMERICA for your past actions and promise to stop. AMERICA is NOT PERFECT , our Past History is NOT PERFECT but AMERICA IS "THE SHINNING CITY ON A HILL", the HOPE of this WORLD. Please come and join us in supporting our Nation, our TROOPS and ALL our Citizens! AMERICA deserves at least this from any President!

Werbung:
Yes, the happenings at Ft. HOOD , Texas yesterday was a needless tragedy.
A tragedy created my several factors but none more libel than some of the past actions and statements of President Obama.
President Obama has traveled the world apologizing for what he considers grievous acts commited by AMERICA and Americans .

Back