Now, this President loves our Military!

always

Yes, I find fault with the choices President Bush made or refused to make during his second term but no one can doubt his LOVE for America and for our Military.President Bush and our lovely First Lady , Laura , traveled to Ft. Hood to show just how much they care, how much pain they also feel due to the acts of a domestic Muslim terrorist.The first "domestic terrorist " act since 9-11. I am positive all the family members of our Military appreciates their thoughts and acts of LOVE and Caring.
I also urge our current president to put down his basketball, hang up his golf clubs , miss a couple of staged expensive dinners and fly down to FT Hood.
Once there you could fire up your "prompter" and read the words , words written by your paid artificial conscious. While I expect your appearance would mean very little to you, I believe the American people think it is your duty to do so. Please think about it !
President Bush and Laura made their visit because it came natural to them.They did not need to take a poll, consult with political leaders and Big Money supporters of campaign's, they just went . America misses that leadership today and our current national crises very clearly underscores the shortcomings of the Obama administration . What say YOU??

Werbung:
Yes, I find fault with the choices President Bush made or refused to make during his second term but no one can doubt his LOVE for America and for our Military.President Bush and our lovely First Lady , Laura , traveled to Ft. Hood to show just how much they care, how much pain they also feel due to the acts of a domestic Muslim terrorist.The first "domestic terrorist " act since 9-11. I am positive all the family members of our Military appreciates their thoughts and acts of LOVE and Caring.
I also urge our current president to put down his basketball, hang up his golf clubs , miss a couple of staged expensive dinners and fly down to FT Hood.
Once there you could fire up your "prompter" and read the words , words written by your paid artificial conscious. While I expect your appearance would mean very little to you, I believe the American people think it is your duty to do so. Please think about it !
President Bush and Laura made their visit because it came natural to them.They did not need to take a poll, consult with political leaders and Big Money supporters of campaign's, they just went . America misses that leadership today and our current national crises very clearly underscores the shortcomings of the Obama administration . What say YOU??

I've read a lot of your posts and can honestly say that you are the most biased poster I have ever read. It's not just that you are biased, but that much of what you post isn't even true. That whole schtick about the banning of references to Jesus while accepting references to Allah was a total fabrication on your part, I went and read the whole court decision and you were completely wrong in your presentation. That kind of thing makes you look childish and unbelievably ignorant. There is something proctological about your viewpoint, I think.

I would urge you to do something, but I fear to do so would violate the standards of the website, and US legal code....

Ditto!

But it's all he knows. It's like watching the little child yelling... you're a stink, ugly, cootie head. There's simply no truth nor substance.

Do you not agree it's much like...

Yes, I find fault with the choices President Bush made or refused to make during his second term but no one can doubt his LOVE for America and for our Military.President Bush and our lovely First Lady , Laura , traveled to Ft. Hood to show just how much they care, how much pain they also feel.....
I'm sure everyone, at Ft. Hood, was ecstatic to be visited by The CHICKENHAWK who initiated our present-day ALL WAR, ALL-THE-TIME situation.

:rolleyes:

I hope he brought-along some o' his press-photos, to autograph....you know....as a memento for everyone, there.

bush_serving_beer.jpg

I've read a lot of your posts and can honestly say that you are the most biased poster I have ever read. It's not just that you are biased, but that much of what you post isn't even true. That kind of thing makes you look childish and unbelievably ignorant. There is something proctological about your viewpoint, I think.
....And, it's not like Al Franken didn't WARN them about their present-choices!!!

I've read a lot of your posts and can honestly say that you are the most biased poster I have ever read. It's not just that you are biased, but that much of what you post isn't even true. That whole schtick about the banning of references to Jesus while accepting references to Allah was a total fabrication on your part, I went and read the whole court decision and you were completely wrong in your presentation. That kind of thing makes you look childish and unbelievably ignorant. There is something proctological about your viewpoint, I think.

The only good thing about these ridiculous smear posts is that every time they come up it actually makes normal people want to distance themselves from that position even more.

It's has the same effect as the crazy guy yelling at people in the subway... people part like the Red Sea around him because they see him as unbalanced & dangerous.

If I could try to find a grain of substance or truth out of his post this time I guess he's saying that our President doesn't care about our troops being killed. Our elected President is a cold and uncaring monster. That's a terrible thing to say.

In America we have freedom of speech and he probably should keep talking...

What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.
Abraham Lincoln

Because the truth bears out...

Sorry "mare " but you blame me , "Always",by quoting words I did not speak. I challenge YOU to produce any post , letter, paper ,etc that states "I wrote about the banning of references to JESUS while accepting references to Allah. Of course YOU cannot not because I DID NOT! AGAIN, PRODUCE THAT POST! or else shut up! "Always" , who thoughts are "always" pure and correct, thus the reason knowledgeable Posters so appropriately named me!
Again, CHECK YOUR FACTS,If you do base your post on truth!

Just which posters named you? "AGAIN, PRODUCE THAT POST! or else shut up!"

dahermit walks up to the plate. Spits in front of the bag.

The pitcher always looks to first... looks back.... gets the signal... the pitch...

CRACK! It's going... going... gone!!!

Yes, I find fault with the choices President Bush made or refused to make during his second term but no one can doubt his LOVE for America and for our Military.
Yeah...he just LOVED to throw-away combat-vets!!!!

"Weeks before the troubles at Walter Reed became public in 2007, my counselor put it to me simply. “We are drowning in war,” she said. The problems at Walter Reed had nothing to do with the dedicated doctors and nurses there. The problems had to do with the White House and Congress and the Department of Defense. The problems had to do with money.

When we are at war, America spends billions on missiles, tanks, attack helicopters and such. But the wounded warriors who will never fight again tend to be put on the back burner."

bu_laff.jpg

I know you guys want to slam "Always" because he is not PC about the way he articulates his opinion, but let's get back to the issue.

I see the President on TV every day. He steps up to a microphone at the drop of a hat. I think it would have shown great support for the military if he had skipped a Healthcare Reform press opportunity to visit Ft. Hood for a few hours. The President's lack of a strategic decision on Afghanistan is my biggest concern of this administration. The politics need to stop and the welfare of our citizens and our soldiers needs to take center stage.

Yeah...he just LOVED to throw-away combat-vets!!!!

bu_laff.jpg

Funny how the House Health Reform Bill has little to say about the VA care for wounded and damaged soldiers. We need more money to support their health and well being and yet few care in Washington on either side of the aisle.

Werbung:
I know you guys want to slam "Always" because he is not PC about the way he articulates his opinion, but let's get back to the issue.

I see the President on TV every day. He steps up to a microphone at the drop of a hat. I think it would have shown great support for the military if he had skipped a Healthcare Reform press opportunity to visit Ft. Hood for a few hours. The President's lack of a strategic decision on Afghanistan is my biggest concern of this administration. The politics need to stop and the welfare of our citizens and our soldiers needs to take center stage.

How can he make a decision on Afghanistan until he gets a check from China?

Back