Is the President Doing His Job?

No he isn't doing the job, but he is delivering CHANGE.
If you voted for change you are getting what you asked for.

Fewer jobs, less opportunity, a dismal future for you kids and
a general lack of security from now on in the US.

Werbung:
My Sweet Progressive Friend,

Iaccoca never worked for GM. He worked for Ford and was involved in developing the first Mustang. He left Ford for Chrysler. He helped save Chrysler. He at one time was considered a candidate for President for the Dems. So, his words mean something to open minded people. I guess they mean nothing to one as slanted as you.

Love & Kisses

ASPCA's point was still an EXTREMELY important & valid one... be it Chrysler instead of GM.

You turn your head to the reality that the former Chrysler bailout was successfully paid back in full plus millions of dollars in interest and thus also created the opportunity for tens, probably hundreds of thousands (if you count all supply & sales sources) of American workers to have good decent paying American jobs for well over TWENTY YEARS more years!

You pubbies whine and complain about helping big business but yet you have know idea exactly how important it is to save a super major manufacture as long as the prospect of repayment is realistic.

You'd be all for having big business pay basically zero taxes but give them a loan... oh know that's go ape sh!t time!:rolleyes:

The main problem with the Right is they are in direct conflict with what Mr. Iaccoca famously said. They can't LEAD... WON'T FOLLOW and WON'T GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Werbung:
See, now this is what I'm talking about. We are on opposite sides of most of your points, but we can now discuss them. This is much better than just talking in mud slinging terms.

The one point I agree with you on, is that Pres. Obama lacks clarity on his strategic issues. Because of this he appears to be waffling on the issues you seem to find most important. This is why I'm saying that he needs to get ahead of things and announce strategic plans on things like Energy, Immigration, Jobs, and Border Security. People need to feel safe and that they will have a job for the economy and the country to prosper.

That way you, I, and others can have a valid debate on his effectiveness instead of continually comparing him to the past Presidents (all the way back to Carter) which we can agree have failed us at times.

I think he would, but Health care is the big focus right now, and can't risk going out and trying to change the story to energy ( see the Stimulus package, and Cap and Trade where already Energy is a issue) Also most suggest that Immigration is on the radar for this yearm and jobs...I don't know what you expect him to say about jobs ....they will not come back for at least a few more months, and anything he does the Right will scream about debt ( unless its tax cuts..because somehow less money does not = debt) and even tax cuts would have be huge to make and difference

Back