Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

Popeye

Well, you knew something was going on...and know we find out what..

During a Wednesday news conference at his office in Columbia, Gov. Mark Sanford admitted to having an extra-marital affair — information that surfaced after his recent, secret trip to Argentina.

Sanford said he met the woman about eight years ago, but "about a year ago, it sparked into something more than that."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31522908/ns/politics-more_politics/

Werbung:
Hey, can't we merge your two topics together???

OMG...what a super looser/creep/fornicator/liar!!! But he did say that he paid for his own ticket to Argentina...but who's paying his salary...Hmmm?

More hypocrisy from a "family values" Republican.....these guys are pathetic.

After kissing Clinton's ass for 8 years and actually defending him for his immorality and lies about it, something that cost American's millions before he admitted it, which occurred only because there was physical evidence, and not because he has a drop of honor, you guys are hilarious. Morally bankrupt, but entertaining. Let's talk about Barney Frank and his morality, and gay prostitution ring, and who was paying his salary throughout, O.K.??????

After kissing Clinton's ass for 8 years and actually defending him for his immorality and lies about it, something that cost American's millions before he admitted it, which occurred only because there was physical evidence, and not because he has a drop of honor, you guys are hilarious. Morally bankrupt, but entertaining. Let's talk about Barney Frank and his morality, and gay prostitution ring, and who was paying his salary throughout, O.K.??????

Republicans, specifically the "family values" fundies, are always trying to legislate and force their own version of morality down the rest of the country's throats. They deserve to be judged harshly and called on the carpet for the outrageous hypocrites they are.

The hypocrisy I agree with, but I think we have to look at this as more an issue of the moral character of the people we elect to public office. It is also a fact that these questionable activities fall on both sides of the aisle. People have forgotten how Representative Barney Frank was caught using Massachusetts tax payer money to house and fund his preference for barely 18 year old male congressional aides. It is not about anything but the fact that they are using our money and our time. They should invest more time is doing their job! We should focus more on voting them out of office next time around.

Tell that to the idiots who voted Ray Nagin back into office after he abandoned them. Dems don't learn, and then blame it on everyone else. And people have not forgotten about Barney Frank, the dems just don't care what a dem does, only a republican. They want to destroy an entire segment of American society, and call themselves the party of "tolerance". Hypocrisy?

The hypocrisy I agree with, but I think we have to look at this as more an issue of the moral character of the people we elect to public office. It is also a fact that these questionable activities fall on both sides of the aisle. People have forgotten how Representative Barney Frank was caught using Massachusetts tax payer money to house and fund his preference for barely 18 year old male congressional aides. It is not about anything but the fact that they are using our money and our time. They should invest more time is doing their job! We should focus more on voting them out of office next time around.

I agree with you ... but most politicians are hypocrites but then so are many of the people of this world ... our problem in society is that we hold our elected officials to a higher standard than they can abide by because they are just humans as we are ... I don't condone what he did at all but it didn't surprise me at all either .... sex and politics have gone together since the beginning of time and it's not about to change ... [/ COLOR]

for the like 80th time a republican is found with his pants down, and again they cry Bill CLinton...was realy the whole monica thing just a excuse for them to cry family values all the time and sleep around and have affairs and have someone to point to? You can try the clinton thing on me, but I never voted for him , never liked him, and wanted him investigated and possibly impeached ...and not over sex. I did however back him in what a mindless witch hunt that should not have taken place and wasted tax money. But at least the Dems never ran around and crying family values as there core idea ...so when the republicans do so, and keep doing so, then are found cheating...with woman, male meth hookers, or flying out of the US just to cheat....yea I do actuly take it to them harder for it. And When Dems like Edwards have...I have attacked them as well....But so few republicans or right wingers ever seem to say anything on here about there own when they a get found out. NO they cry Bill Clinton, and other nonsense and cant just say what there guy did was wrong.

though I guess now I can remove my deffending of this trip that I posted in the other thread....Now it was clearly clearly in the wrong

But so few republicans or right wingers ever seem to say anything on here about there own when they a get found out.

OUR guy???? I don't remember voting for this clown. Oh yeah, that's right he's just a governor OF SOME OTHER STATE, NOT the president of the United States! You should talk to the folks of South Carolina, not the non libs in the other 49 states.

As a FORMER party member, I can tell you that most Republicans are not FAR RIGHT or even THAT religious, but dems label anyone who isn't liberal, a "far right Republican", even when they're not Repubs at all. You seen, educated people know when to jump ship. However, just because I jumped one ship doesn't mean I jumped onto a lousier one. Neither party wants for the people. Dems will go down with the ship just to spite those who disagree with them.

witch hunt that should not have taken place and wasted tax money.
You're absolutely right about that. All the piece of crap had to do was NOT lie, and save millions when the investigation took off. He could have saved us all a lot of money. But he didn't. And dems all over the country still think he was God. So, you get to get lumped in with them, just like you lump conservatives. Your personal feelings about the man don't matter, just like individual opinions of non libs don't matter to you guys, you still lump them all together.

HINT: It's impossible to take any morality talk from you seriously with your "self description". Your wear your lack of morality like a badge.

The fact is all the two faced Conservative demigods brought this plague onto their own house.

Sure you loved chasing President Clinton around for having a consensual adult affair...

But at the exact same time the main pubbie on his high moral soap box Newt Gingrich was doing the EXACT SAME THING boinking his secretary, then dumping his wife while she was in the hospital and marrying the secretary!:eek:

And you talk about Barney Frank being gay. Well big deal we all know he's gay...

You have all the pent up closeted flamers... Larry Craig famous airport restroom gay stall sex troller. Mark Foley... looking to do a little dirty dancing with male Congressional pages. Ted Haggard... smoking crystal meth and doing a lot of sexual give & take with his group of gay male prostitutes... on & on & on...

Hey you guys love to beat your chests like you're "Conservative Family Values" put you on some moral high ground up above everyone else.

But the truth is Progressives that are gay usually just say they're gay if they're gay. Most Progressives understand affairs sometimes happen in relationships and really should be looked at as more of a personal family problem than some earth shattering can't possibly do your job thing.

It's you that look the fool when you get caught out and the American people love to laugh at your hypocrisy!:D

SC Gov. Mark Sanford says he's had an affair
By JIM DAVENPORT Associated Press Writer The Associated Press
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:37 PM EDT

More Latest News SC Gov. Mark Sanford says he's had an affair. Fed says recession easing, inflation not a threat. (AP) — South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford says he's been having an affair and will resign as head of the Republican Governor's Association.

The married father of four emotionally apologized to his wife, staff and others after returning Wednesday from a trip to Argentina that followed a dayslong absence. He staff had said the Republican was hiking on the Appalachian Trail.

He had been a rumored contender for the 2012 GOP ticket. A former congressman, he's most recently snared headlines for his unsuccessful fight to turn aside federal stimulus cash for his state's schools.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Gov. Mark Sanford told a newspaper he was in Argentina, not hiking the Appalachian Trail as his staff had told the public to explain his sudden absence. He said he "wanted to do something exotic" to unwind after losing a fight over federal stimulus money.

Sanford's spokesman Joel Sawyer declined to immediately comment to The Associated Press, and the governor did not return cell phone messages.

Sanford planned a news conference at 2 p.m. Wednesday at his office in Columbia.

Critics slammed his administration for lying to the public.

"Lies. Lies. Lies. That's all we get from his staff. That's all we get from his people. That's all we get from him," said state Sen. Jake Knotts, R-West Columbia. "Why all the big cover-up?"

It's you that look the fool when you get caught out and the American people love to laugh at your hypocrisy!

Just in case you don't know the difference....
he's just a governor OF SOME OTHER STATE, NOT the president of the United States! You should talk to the folks of South Carolina, not the non libs in the other 49 states.

Sorry, I can't help you. I don't live in South Carolina.

LOL.. Do you look like a clownfish too?

Couldn't agree with you more, BUT here's the rub...what type of litmus test do we get to set up so that we 'KNOW' which elected official is going to be honorable/moral/truthful??? Force any and all political nominees to a poly-graph test prior to election day?

And I'm not going to pull my 'rose tinted glasses' out and state that all through our history, the ability to be monogamous to ones wife hasn't been an event that NEVER-EVER took place. Hells-bells during the early 1700 - 1900's it was considered socially acceptable to have a mistress on the side but our country seems to be the only one that such 'hysterical reactions' to this problem.

Are we just reacting about this issue because of the 'media' or do we truly think that our married elected officials should live to a higher moral code? Because frankly, I could give-a-**** about former President Clinton's infidelity...it makes me furious that we spent $80 million dollars trying to impeach him for his infidelity/lies...that why/what/with whom he 'BOINKED' in the White House!!!

Werbung:
OUR guy???? I don't remember voting for this clown. Oh yeah, that's right he's just a governor OF SOME OTHER STATE, NOT the president of the United States! You should talk to the folks of South Carolina, not the non libs in the other 49 states.

As a FORMER party member, I can tell you that most Republicans are not FAR RIGHT or even THAT religious, but dems label anyone who isn't liberal, a "far right Republican", even when they're not Repubs at all. You seen, educated people know when to jump ship. However, just because I jumped one ship doesn't mean I jumped onto a lousier one. Neither party wants for the people. Dems will go down with the ship just to spite those who disagree with them.

You're absolutely right about that. All the piece of crap had to do was NOT lie, and save millions when the investigation took off. He could have saved us all a lot of money. But he didn't. And dems all over the country still think he was God. So, you get to get lumped in with them, just like you lump conservatives. Your personal feelings about the man don't matter, just like individual opinions of non libs don't matter to you guys, you still lump them all together.

HINT: It's impossible to take any morality talk from you seriously with your "self description". Your wear your lack of morality like a badge.

I also use to be a republican and as for that with your mom part, its a joke for a former poster on here that I knew for years, who was a republican. I put it on there for him when I joined to get a laugh. that great republican was named "Ilikeboobs" yes...he was a republican lol

and when you investigate a land deal...and ask questions about if your penis has a curve to it...I say lie your ass off. That was the waste of money. Moraly he was wrong, but so was evry republican who backed that witch hunt.

Back