Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.

So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

Werbung:
Just in case you don't know the difference....

Sorry, I can't help you. I don't live in South Carolina.

LOL.. Do you look like a clownfish too?

It matters not what state a Conservative or Republicant is from. What matters is they are over & over again caught out as being raving hypocrites. Proselytizing negatively about something they are all to often all aboard with themselves.

True they are a slippery bunch and that game they play does throw some off their sent for awhile... but they eventually get so full of themselves they get caught.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with fish... but maybe a clownfish is better than a carp... I guess the people will have to keep deciding that one on their own.
;)

The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.

So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

Is that the excuse being used down in FReeperville as they try to justify the latest Republican hypocrisy?.

For the most part, the Democratic party doesn't go around preaching and attempting to legislate morals and virtues. Your party is so in bed with the fundies that in reality the religious right and the GOP have become as one...Until the party returns to the days of Goldwater and leaves the religion out of it, it's leaving itself wide open to the charges of hypocrisy, making itself look insincere and foolish, and driving the secular fiscal conservatives away....and that's not a winning formula.

How's that Larry Craig thing working out... I see he's still around?

The truth is Democrats don't set up near as much of a false premise in the first place so they aren't as obligated to put on the big show at the end of an infidelity. It's a more forgiving group.

I like that... not big on proselytizing bullies that speak with forked tongues (that would be Republicants IMO).;)

How's that Larry Craig thing working out... I see he's still around?

And unless I'm mistaken, isn't Larry Craig guilty of...tapping his foot while making a visit to the porcelin repository of all Democrat knowledge? I wasn't aware that tapping ones foot was a violation of any law, or oath.

Since you brought it up, do you want to talk about Gary Studds? Slobbering Barney Frank? Bill Clinton (and I'm not talking about Monica)? Al Gore? Cynthia McKinney? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? William Jefferson? Alcee Hastings? Ted Kennedy? John Young? Sandy Berger? Don't bother trying to sugar coat it or engaging in misdirection top gun, all you'll end up doing is proving that liberals are immoral, base, and totally dishonest. Oh, and one of my all time favorites, let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS, running around, fathering children with his mistress while his wife is DYING OF CANCER!! It takes a special kind of a low-life scumbag to pull a stunt like that, and an even lower kind of scum to even try to defend or justify it!

The truth is Democrats don't set up near as much of a false premise in the first place so they aren't as obligated to put on the big show at the end of an infidelity. It's a more forgiving group.

Another lie. You're only a "forgiving group" when it's one of your own, and it suits you politically. When it's a member of the other political party, you're the first ones to run around screaming indignation. You're not fooling anyone, you have the morals of an alley cat and everyone knows it.

I like that... not big on proselytizing bullies that speak with forked tongues (that would be Republicants IMO).;)

Forked tongues? Satan was the first Democrat!

Is that the excuse being used down in FReeperville as they try to justify the latest Republican hypocrisy?.

For the most part, the Democratic party doesn't go around preaching and attempting to legislate morals and virtues. Your party is so in bed with the fundies that in reality the religious right and the GOP have become as one...Until the party returns to the days of Goldwater and leaves the religion out of it, it's leaving itself wide open to the charges of hypocrisy, making itself look insincere and foolish, and driving the secular fiscal conservatives away....and that's not a winning formula.

Oh goody, more garbage from a lying liberal. Exactly WHO brought "religion" into the discussion Popeye? I don't recall the Governor EVER mentioning "religion" or using it as a talking point at any point in his political career. In fact in S. Carolina, the one area that Republicans and Democrats almost universally agree on is religion...it's called SOUTHERN BAPTIST!

And unless I'm mistaken, isn't Larry Craig guilty of...tapping his foot while making a visit to the porcelin repository of all Democrat knowledge? I wasn't aware that tapping ones foot was a violation of any law, or oath.

Since you brought it up, do you want to talk about Gary Studds? Slobbering Barney Frank? Bill Clinton (and I'm not talking about Monica)? Al Gore? Cynthia McKinney? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? William Jefferson? Alcee Hastings? Ted Kennedy? John Young? Sandy Berger? Don't bother trying to sugar coat it or engaging in misdirection top gun, all you'll end up doing is proving that liberals are immoral, base, and totally dishonest. Oh, and one of my all time favorites, let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS, running around, fathering children with his mistress while his wife is DYING OF CANCER!! It takes a special kind of a low-life scumbag to pull a stunt like that, and an even lower kind of scum to even try to defend or justify it!

Another lie. You're only a "forgiving group" when it's one of your own, and it suits you politically. When it's a member of the other political party, you're the first ones to run around screaming indignation. You're not fooling anyone, you have the morals of an alley cat and everyone knows it.

Forked tongues? Satan was the first Democrat!

that logic is like saying if he went up to a hooker and said how much for a $$%%$....and saying he was only arrested for talking to a woman lol ( sorry it could be a male hooker as well lol)

he was arrested for soliciting sex. that fact that do it on code does not mean you did not do it.

and I notice how there is a lot of finger pointing from the right now at the left,....but none on here so far have just had the balls to just say, you know what he is a hpocrit and he did cheat, and he did screw up, and he should be thrown out of office....none....when Edwards said he did, I saw many liberals on here come out against him and bash him a bit for what he did.

I would say odd...but I will just go with, as expected

that logic is like saying if he went up to a hooker and said how much for a $$%%$....and saying he was only arrested for talking to a woman lol ( sorry it could be a male hooker as well lol)

he was arrested for soliciting sex. that fact that do it on code does not mean you did not do it.

and I notice how there is a lot of finger pointing from the right now at the left,....but none on here so far have just had the balls to just say, you know what he is a hpocrit and he did cheat, and he did screw up, and he should be thrown out of office....none....when Edwards said he did, I saw many liberals on here come out against him and bash him a bit for what he did.

I would say odd...but I will just go with, as expected

What's the matter, you don't like it when we start playing the game by the same rules that you liberals have been playing by for DECADES? Now who's being hypocritical?

Personally I don't give a rip if he was banging hookers 3 at a time in Macy's window at lunch hour! His wife had kicked him out of the house, he's a damned good Governor, he hasn't broken any laws, he didn't try to lie about it, he didn't ask anyone else to lie about it, so as far as I'm concerned, he should run for President in '12!

The Political Party of Scandals
November 3, 2006 By Diana Lee
Over the last six years, the GOP, dubbed as the "culture of corruption", has been entangled in a myriad of scandals, some of which have ended with court indictments and others are still under probe. The number of lawsuits not only has mushroomed as more federal whistle-blowers stepped forward but also has ensnared more conservative political figures in fresh probes connected with the cases already under investigation. Most scandals seem to involve the exclusive club of GOP, netting members from almost every state in the nation. Besides the growing number of cases for prosecution, the scandals that have surfaced cover a wide range of criminal activities from sexual misconduct to fraud to war profiteering.

However, the major Republican scandals thrown in the spotlight over the last few years essentially fall under six headings: sex, bribery, 9/11, Intelligence, Iraq and Election.

<for the rest of this story>
http://uniorb.com/RCHECK/scandal.htm
Whats that wonderful new abbreviation for when you post something that is a known LIE...hmmm...Maybe someone else will know/remember.

Well, BOOB, for someone that has posted, "I'm not a republican"...you sure seem to have a identity crisis anytime a 'fellow GOP' gets caught with his 'male member' stuck somewhere it shouldn't have been...hmmm
Me thinks that you doth protest too much ;)...who pointed the finger of fate in your direction? And please provide a list of the republicans that have been forced from office by their fellow GOP...I would enjoy seeing some FACTS following your exuberant rants about your 'non party affiliation'...LMAO

What's the matter, you don't like it when we start playing the game by the same rules that you liberals have been playing by for DECADES? Now who's being hypocritical?

Personally I don't give a rip if he was banging hookers 3 at a time in Macy's window at lunch hour! His wife had kicked him out of the house, he's a damned good Governor, he hasn't broken any laws, he didn't try to lie about it, he didn't ask anyone else to lie about it, so as far as I'm concerned, he should run for President in '12!

Well they did let the Gov of Ill hang and they did not put up too much fuss when the Gov of New York had to go.

Other than those two, I would say you are right. The worst cases I can think of are both in Oregon and its high level dems who were having sex with school kids.

I would hope that this guy leaves poltics and does not come back. But in all fairness to him, from what I understand he was a "live and let live" kind of guy, unlike the other republican who was busted last week who called for the removal of dems who did the same.

I think its fair to treat that first guy like he was treating others but this guy Sanford, at least from what I know never did the finger pointing crap so I dont see why dems are all over him.

I think its fair to treat that first guy like he was treating others butthis guy Sanford, at least from what I know never did the finger pointing crap so I dont see why dems are all over him.

Oh yeah, lets take a look:

“The bottom line, though, is I am sure there will be a lot of legalistic explanations pointing out that the president lied under oath. His situation was not under oath. The bottom line, though, is he still lied. He lied under a different oath, and that is the oath to his wife. So it’s got to be taken very, very seriously.” [Sanford on Livingston, CNN, 12/18/98]

“We ought to ask questions…rather than circle the wagons for one of our tribe.” [Sanford on how the GOP reacts to affairs, New York Post, 12/20/98]

“I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign). I come from the business side. If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he’d be gone.” [Sanford on Clinton, The Post and Courier, 9/12/98]

“The issue of lying is probably the biggest harm, if you will, to the system of Democratic government, representatives government, because it undermines trust. And if you undermine trust in our system, you undermine everything.” [Sanford on Clinton, CNN, 2/16/99]

Sanford has also been an opponent of same-sex marriage, saying in 2004, “As Jenny and I are the parents of four little boys, we’ve always taught our kids that marriage was something between a man and a woman.” [The Post and Courier, 2/11/04]

http://blevkog.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/republican-family-values-tour-mark-sanford-edition/

Oh yeah, lets take a look:

“The bottom line, though, is I am sure there will be a lot of legalistic explanations pointing out that the president lied under oath. His situation was not under oath. The bottom line, though, is he still lied. He lied under a different oath, and that is the oath to his wife. So it’s got to be taken very, very seriously.” [Sanford on Livingston, CNN, 12/18/98]

“We ought to ask questions…rather than circle the wagons for one of our tribe.” [Sanford on how the GOP reacts to affairs, New York Post, 12/20/98]

“I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign). I come from the business side. If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he’d be gone.” [Sanford on Clinton, The Post and Courier, 9/12/98]

“The issue of lying is probably the biggest harm, if you will, to the system of Democratic government, representatives government, because it undermines trust. And if you undermine trust in our system, you undermine everything.” [Sanford on Clinton, CNN, 2/16/99]

Sanford has also been an opponent of same-sex marriage, saying in 2004, “As Jenny and I are the parents of four little boys, we’ve always taught our kids that marriage was something between a man and a woman.” [The Post and Courier, 2/11/04]

http://blevkog.wordpress.com/2009/06/24/republican-family-values-tour-mark-sanford-edition/

If those quotes are true (all but the last quote) then I supose its fair game to attack him, though honestly Popeye, even if those quotes are true they are pretty tame in general.

Newt was rabbid about Clinton while he was doing way worse... that is one I almost never hear you talk about.

The last quote has absolutly nothing to do with any of this though so I dont know why you added it.

I never thought of him as "that kind" of republican, those republicans dont even like this guy that much at all.

OK continue in the witch hunt, I supse its deserved :)

but I think that other guy from last week deserves it lots more!

<for the rest of this story>
http://uniorb.com/RCHECK/scandal.htm

Pure crap, as usual. :rolleyes:

Whats that wonderful new abbreviation for when you post something that is a known LIE...hmmm...Maybe someone else will know/remember.
I don't know what word you're looking for, but whatever it is, I'm sure it applies the the vast majority of YOUR posts! :eek:

Well, BOOB, for someone that has posted, "I'm not a republican"...you sure seem to have a identity crisis anytime a 'fellow GOP' gets caught with his 'male member' stuck somewhere it shouldn't have been...hmmm
Me thinks that you doth protest too much ;)...who pointed the finger of fate in your direction?
What makes you think that it shouldn't have been stuck where it was? You never heard of "tab A goes into slot B"? Now slobbering Barney Frank knows all about putting his member where it doesn't belong! Silly little fruit-cake hasn't figured out that a rectum is only supposed to be an EXIT!

As far as the Governor, from what I've heard, his wife is a raving biotch, who hadn't been "taking care of business" at home, and he found someone who was willing to do it for her, but it has no relevance to his performance as Governor of S. Carolina. As far as anyone protesting, as I said, I could care less if he was banging hookers 3 at a time in Macy's window at lunch hour, his PERSONAL relationship with his wife is HIS business, and none of yours or mine.

And please provide a list of the republicans that have been forced from office by their fellow GOP...I would enjoy seeing some FACTS following your exuberant rants about your 'non party affiliation'...LMAO

I could give you a very long list, but what's the point, you know the names just as well as I do. As I said before, the difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when Republicans screw up, they're kicked out or otherwise dealt with. Two faced liberals like you not only ignore it when one of yours screws up, you re-elect them, and promote them!

Liberal, they name is hypocrisy!

BOOBtheBuilder now ranting about the Governor Wife:As far as the Governor, from what I've heard, his wife is a raving biotch, who hadn't been "taking care of business" at home, and he found someone who was willing to do it for her, but it has no relevance to his performance as Governor of S. Carolina. As far as anyone protesting, as I said, I could care less if he was banging hookers 3 at a time in Macy's window at lunch hour, his PERSONAL relationship with his wife is HIS business, and none of yours or mine.

So, here you are ranting about the privacy issue and ditching on Governor Sanfords wife Jenny...SWEET JESUS you really, really are the full bag of 'CHIPS'!!!

That was despicable...{so telling and so your style}...but despicable none the less!!! What you and your little 'BRAIN in THE BOX' seem to over look is the fact that; Mark Sanford left his elected position in a very irresponsible way; had he been in the 'working world' he would be canned/fired/terminated/kicked to the curb...so by your standards of 'acceptable' you have taken the 'trashy topic of why' and now posted a smear about his wife...but carry on your trashy talking world is just awaiting your next smear and attack on a wife/mother who didn't ask for any of this...but is being drug into it by the likes of YOU!!!

Werbung:
Back