Are Seat Belt and Helmet laws are they unconstitutional?

Are Seat Belt and Helmet laws unconstitutional?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I dont know/No opinon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

steveox

I think they are. First and The Ninth Amendment violates that. Now why the ACLU isnt taking seat belt and helmet laws to the US Supreme court? And it also violates your bill of rights. The right to choose. Just like Abortion gives a woman the right to choose. But its still consider as murder.

Werbung:
As long as one can sue for damages, which is protected, then managing liability is reasonable. Now if you wish to allow riders to rescind the right to those damages then ditch the laws. Just cant have it both ways.

Right and i agree. You know whats in it to drive. No one forced you to get your license and buy a car and drive it.Seat Belts and helmets are there as a choice if you want to use them. Samething a girl who choose to have sex with guys. You know what sex causes if you dont want a baby then say no you dont want to make out. So why should a girl take the easy way out getting an abortion? samething about Seat Belts and helmets. They are a choice not something should be manditory force you to wear them.

Right and i agree. You know whats in it to drive. No one forced you to get your license and buy a car and drive it.Seat Belts and helmets are there as a choice if you want to use them. Samething a girl who choose to have sex with guys. You know what sex causes if you dont want a baby then say no you dont want to make out. So why should a girl take the easy way out getting an abortion? samething about Seat Belts and helmets. They are a choice not something should be manditory force you to wear them.

All well and good until the hamburger's family sues the other driver, or asphalt maker or whoever for what they did to the poor hamburger. That's the rub.

See Getting you drivers license is too easy to get. heres my suggestion
1.All tests are in English
2.Raise the driving age to 18
3.Must have a total 500 hours or driving training by state instructors.
4.And 3 strike driving laws

You speed thats counts a strike
You drive drunk that also counts a strike
You run though a red light that also counts a strike
You park illegaly that also counts a strike
You change lanes illegaly that also counts a strike
You run though school bus red lights that also counts a strike

3 Strikes you lose your drivers license for 5 years
Get another strike after that thats 10 years and so on.

Werbung:
See Getting you drivers license is too easy to get. heres my suggestion
1.All tests are in English
2.Raise the driving age to 18
3.Must have a total 500 hours or driving training by state instructors.
4.And 3 strike driving laws

You speed thats counts a strike
You drive drunk that also counts a strike
You run though a red light that also counts a strike
You park illegaly that also counts a strike
You change lanes illegaly that also counts a strike
You run though school bus red lights that also counts a strike

3 Strikes you lose your drivers license for 5 years
Get another strike after that thats 10 years and so on.

1. agreed
2. wont help
3. sounds loike an expensive new burocracy, just what we need
4. agreed but here's the rub, illegals and others continue to drive after they lose their licenses and continue to cause wrecks. had one kill a station wagon full of nuns here in Virginia. At some point you need something more draconian than loss of license.

Back