Are we living in the midst of an undeclared, semi hot, Civil War?

Yo Daddy!!

The Democrats regard us as their enemy and nothing we do seems likely to change that dynamic for the better.

They are choosing targets of power disparity to attack in order to destroy or to control them.

How many instances come to mind where the Dems seem to locate, create and exploit power disparities?

Like bullies looking for weaklings or the faint hearted to control or destroy.

They are seizing power at all costs.

Yet they can't win a fair fight against an opponent which is evenly matched with them:

They cheated in the 2020 election. Unfair advantage.

They insist on having men compete against Women in sporting contests. Unfair advantage.

They like the idea of adults having sex with children. Unfair advantage.

The Arabs are supported by their Democrat puppets in trying to overwhelm and persecute Jews with their unfair numerical superiority.

Power disparities, where they can enjoy a greater advantage in power due to numbers or resources or size or strength is what seems to be a common M.O. (modus operandi) behind the Democrat's victories in their war against us which we havent even recognized.

In love and war, they say all is fair.

What makes this so egregious is that the Left can no longer be excused for, and we can no longer ignore that, they are not practicing the art of love and romance.

They are at war with patriotic Americans.

They are choosing targets to attack and conquer like an enemy military would.

And we are still treating them like our countrymen, when "patriotic Americans" are the last things they want to be.

(This stream of consciousness rambling may run out of time to be edited, so subsequent changes will be done as replies to this o.p.)

Last edited:
Werbung:

The Democrats regard us as their enemy and nothing we do seems likely to change that dynamic for the better.
No. You godbotherers regard democrats as the enemy and Trump has declared as much.
They are choosing targets of power disparity to attack in order to destroy or to control them.
No they are not. You fabricated that hate filled lie.
How many instances come to mind where the Dems seem to locate, create and exploit power disparities?
You tell us where they are know all.
Bullshit. It's not happening. You think so because you losers are getting a look in.
Democrats won the election in case you forget it. Trump said he will weaponise the DOJ against his opponents. Now who is seizing power.
Yet they can't win a fair fight against an opponent which is evenly matched with them:
What unfair fight are you referring to?
No one cheated and I just proved that in another thread with that other old ratbag. You're a liar.
They insist on having men compete against Women in sporting contests. Unfair advantage.
No they don't. It has never been a policy democrats were involved in. It was a decision made by the republican controlled districts.

You are becoming more unhinged. Nowhere in the history of democrats have they preferred that or preached it. You are a liar.
The Arabs are supported by their Democrat puppets in trying to overwhelm and persecute Jews with their unfair numerical superiority.
In fact, the Arabs gave 2 billion to Jarrod to distribute amongst the Trump crime family.
You might have noticed but I doubt it because you're a nutter, USA is sending help and arms to the Jews.
do your research idiot.

Power disparities, where they can enjoy a greater advantage in power due to numbers or resources or size or strength is what seems to be a common M.O. (modus operandi) behind the Democrat's victories in their war against us which we havent even recognized.
There is no war but you guys are still sour about losing and won't accept it. It was republicans who smashed the Capitol. Not democrats idiot. There's the start of an attempted civil war started by republicans.
You did, I didn't.
What makes this so egregious is that the Left can no longer be excused for, and we can no longer ignore that, they are not practicing the art of love and romance.
Stop it. I'm beginning to cry. You poor little thing. Democracy isn't working for you.
Are those who smashed the Capitol trying to install a fascist dictator patriots?
Trump broke his oath of office twice and impeached twice, is he a patriot?
You don't know what it means.

Name the targets.
And we are still treating them like our countrymen, when "patriotic Americans" are the last things they want to be.
Bullshit. More ratbag ignorant claims.
(This stream of consciousness rambling may run out of time to be edited, so subsequent changes will be done as replies to this o.p.)
Rambling it is. You need some medication and soon. Your fycked in the head.

No. You godbotherers regard democrats as the enemy and Trump has declared as much.
The enemies of God, like abortion and sexual perversion supporters, are also the enemies of God's people.
No they are not. You fabricated that hate filled lie.
Yes, the ungodly brutes when in power do have a habit of making examples of their enemies, like they did in Ruby Ridge, in Waco, in the Elian Gonzales seizure, in the Roger Stone arrest, in the Mark Houck arrest, in the Paul Manafort arrest, and in so many more.

1702041972172.png

The enemies of God, like abortion and sexual perversion supporters, are also the enemies of God's people.

Yes, the ungodly brutes when in power do have a habit of making examples of their enemies, like they did in Ruby Ridge, in Waco, in the Elian Gonzales seizure, in the Roger Stone arrest, in the Mark Houck arrest, in the Paul Manafort arrest, and in so many more.

View attachment 9436

Make Mine Freedom (9:28) (1948)

Dems were just like us in 1948.

We Republicans remained the same as we were.

The Democrats changed to embrace the ideology of our enemy.

This made them look at us as their enemy.

You are persistently stupid.

Dem witted.

Programmed.

omg not the "cheated in the election" stupidity. lol

Democrats have several radical groups that would want to kill republicans and there are groups who do not like democrats.
They are stupid enough to try and ignite something , just like the Muslims in Gaza did knowing that Israel would respond with massive force and they were think the Muslim world would help them. They were wrong and democrats think like that.
They forget that many conservatives are former policeman military and outdoors men and we own a lot of guns and ammo. Many are re-loaders like me and make ammo.
Now Liberals will say a bunch of hillbilly rednecks with guns and homemade explosives would be defeated quickly.
Did they forget Afghanistan ? and other conflicts around the world.

Make Mine Freedom (9:28) (1948)

Dems were just like us in 1948.

We Republicans remained the same as we were.

The Democrats changed to embrace the ideology of our enemy.

This made them look at us as their enemy.

You are persistently stupid.

Dem witted.

Programmed.

you think republicans resemble 1948?
hahahahah
hahahah

omg you've said some stupid things, but that's beyond your normal stupidity.

Democrats have several radical groups that would want to kill republicans and there are groups who do not like democrats.
They are stupid enough to try and ignite something , just like the Muslims in Gaza did knowing that Israel would respond with massive force and they were think the Muslim world would help them. They were wrong and democrats think like that.
They forget that many conservatives are former policeman military and outdoors men and we own a lot of guns and ammo. Many are re-loaders like me and make ammo.
Now Liberals will say a bunch of hillbilly rednecks with guns and homemade explosives would be defeated quickly.

and democrats have guns too. duh.
did only republicans fight in afghanistan? or what is the "point" of that? lol.

actually who has said republicans would be defeated easily by democrats?

and democrats have guns too. duh.
did only republicans fight in afghanistan? or what is the "point" of that? lol.

actually who has said republicans would be defeated easily by democrats?
Yes democrats have guns to we know that from the crime in your city's but its mostly hand guns and they have very little ammo .
The difference is republicans have lots of guns lots of ammo and we do not want a revolution like liberals want.
Your power base is illegals antifa Muslims gays and blm not the best fighters in the world .

Yes democrats have guns to we know that from the crime in your city's but its mostly hand guns and they have very little ammo .
The difference is republicans have lots of guns lots of ammo and we do not want a revolution like liberals want.
Your power base is illegals antifa Muslims gays and blm not the best fighters in the world .

dems have very little ammo? how do you know that? lol.

you just make this stuff up as you go along...or as intelligent people say, you lie :)

dems have very little ammo? how do you know that? lol.

you just make this stuff up as you go along...or as intelligent people say, you lie :)
Yes I know that .
20 percent compared to 80 percent

Ammo prices went up under Obama and sky rocketed under Joe gun owner ship sky rocked during covid and blm riots as people were scared and they were limiting how much you can buy.
The majority of demo rats own pistols for home defense as that and shot guns were the number one item.

"About five million out of roughly 43 million hunters and sport shooters in the United States make their own bullets and shells, according to reloading companies
I reload and know people who do all are republican but regardless the majorly of re loaders are completion shooter or hunters and bulk shooting , I have lots of ammo and its growing every day. I have some where around 6000 9 mm and and probably 4000 ,223 I also have 30 06 and thousand of couple thousand 38 and357 man and 380
plus I load limited am mounts of 6.5 creedmore and 308 and 338 lapua mag . And I have cut back on what I reload .
There fore common sense and logic tell you that republics not only have 80 percent of the guns in the usa logic and common sense tell you they have at least 80 percent of the ammo in the nation.

Your in denial and living a life of delusions if you think democrat could win a civil war . If one ever happens it will be democrats who start it just look at the violent protest they have been involved in ..
So yes you and your army of liberal gays antifa blm Muslims radical groups and would be pounded into the ground like a midget fighting Andre the gaint

Yes I know that .
20 percent compared to 80 percent

Ammo prices went up under Obama and sky rocketed under Joe gun owner ship sky rocked during covid and blm riots as people were scared and they were limiting how much you can buy.
The majority of demo rats own pistols for home defense as that and shot guns were the number one item.

"About five million out of roughly 43 million hunters and sport shooters in the United States make their own bullets and shells, according to reloading companies
I reload and know people who do all are republican but regardless the majorly of re loaders are completion shooter or hunters and bulk shooting , I have lots of ammo and its growing every day. I have some where around 6000 9 mm and and probably 4000 ,223 I also have 30 06 and thousand of couple thousand 38 and357 man and 380
plus I load limited am mounts of 6.5 creedmore and 308 and 338 lapua mag . And I have cut back on what I reload .
There fore common sense and logic tell you that republics not only have 80 percent of the guns in the usa logic and common sense tell you they have at least 80 percent of the ammo in the nation.

Your in denial and living a life of delusions if you think democrat could win a civil war . If one ever happens it will be democrats who start it just look at the violent protest they have been involved in ..
So yes you and your army of liberal gays antifa blm Muslims radical groups and would be pounded into the ground like a midget fighting Andre the gaint
so where does that prove you didn't lie? oh it doesn't. duh.
thanks for wasting bandwith and still looking like a liar :)

View attachment 9436
The enemies of god.
Wicked communists.
Let's all pray.

you think republicans resemble 1948?
hahahahah
hahahah

omg you've said some stupid things, but that's beyond your normal stupidity.
You are an imbecile.

I have posted this here several times but you seem to have been unable to read or watch or understand it or you've forgotten it.

Methinks your parent(s) suffered brain damage and you inherited their disabilities.

Werbung:
Yes, but we need to win this war without resorting to doing it with our guns. There are too many government resources that can & will follow the law and put down a rebellion even if they agree with the rebels. Every police department, every federal agency, the military, et al, are sworn to uphold the Constitution, and will do so even if commanded by crooked Dems. We can do this if and only if we transition the GOP into an effective political force instead of a, "Me, too" Democrat-Light also-ran. We need party standards that exclude RINOs. We cannot get there unless Trump or a Trumper wins in 2024; we can't win in 2024 unless the elections are clean. This is difficult or impossible in dense population centers where Dems with walking-around-money rounds-up voters, conveys them there, pays them and then goes and rounds up another load. Add that to printing their own ballots & harvesting at old folk's homes, excluding poll watchers, et al and they win big at the margins regardless of how many votes they need. They Judge-Shop and the GOP steps in the trap as though it has never happened before. Over and over and over again Dems cheat and GOP plays nice. This, has got to stop.

There is a big flaw in our political system: it assumes both sides of an issue will abide the spirit of the Constitution. It does not work that way. The Dems don't care about the spirit of the law, just any port in a storm; by all means necessary; the ends justify the means. The Congress has the power to investigate, but no power to enforce. Same with the High Court. This needs to change. We need federal initiative, referendum and recall processes to insure that our ~servants~ don’t forget who they work for. Nothing less than 100% possibility of getting to the throats of critters like Christopher Wrey, Alejandro Mayorkas and all the rest.

Back