Are we living in the midst of an undeclared, semi hot, Civil War?

Yes I know that .
20 percent compared to 80 percent

Ammo prices went up under Obama and sky rocketed under Joe gun owner ship sky rocked during covid and blm riots as people were scared and they were limiting how much you can buy.
The majority of demo rats own pistols for home defense as that and shot guns were the number one item.

"About five million out of roughly 43 million hunters and sport shooters in the United States make their own bullets and shells, according to reloading companies
I reload and know people who do all are republican but regardless the majorly of re loaders are completion shooter or hunters and bulk shooting , I have lots of ammo and its growing every day. I have some where around 6000 9 mm and and probably 4000 ,223 I also have 30 06 and thousand of couple thousand 38 and357 man and 380
plus I load limited am mounts of 6.5 creedmore and 308 and 338 lapua mag . And I have cut back on what I reload .
There fore common sense and logic tell you that republics not only have 80 percent of the guns in the usa logic and common sense tell you they have at least 80 percent of the ammo in the nation.

Your in denial and living a life of delusions if you think democrat could win a civil war . If one ever happens it will be democrats who start it just look at the violent protest they have been involved in ..
So yes you and your army of liberal gays antifa blm Muslims radical groups and would be pounded into the ground like a midget fighting Andre the gaint
Trump did not ban guns, that is what Democrat wannabe dictators try to do.

Werbung:
so where does that prove you didn't lie? oh it doesn't. duh.
thanks for wasting bandwith and still looking like a liar :)
Just look around and see who demands that everyone prove everything to him while he proves nothing, and you will know who the real liar is.

did you want me to tell you not to have sex with your sister? in that case, dont have sex with your sister. or mother.
its a weird thing for you to obsess about, but you do you.
God condemns fornication and perversion of all kinds, not that Democrats care what God thinks.

You are an imbecile.

I have posted this here several times but you seem to have been unable to read or watch or understand it or you've forgotten it.

Methinks your parent(s) suffered brain damage and you inherited their disabilities.
You've posted nothing but a hate filled diatribe of republican propaganda.
You know nothing about politics other than you hate democrats.
It's fools like you which represent the majority of the idiot filled place .

Werbung:
He banned bump stocks after the Las Vegas mass shooting, if I'm not mistaken.

But that isn't much of a threat to our freedom.
Correct he made them and other devices illegal to own with out a class 3 permit .basically you can own one but it's like owning and class 3 firearm or device.
Your right it's no threat to our freedom.
And frankly I am a gun guy and have no use for a bump fire stock

Back