Are we living in the midst of an undeclared, semi hot, Civil War?

He banned bump stocks after the Las Vegas mass shooting, if I'm not mistaken.

But that isn't much of a threat to our freedom.
According to CNN Trump asked the ATF to look into bump stocks and the ATF afterward banned bump stocks in 2019. The SCOTUS struck down the ban, possibly because it is not constitutional for agencies or courts to pass edicts and mandates over people instead of lawmakers passing the laws.

The ATF banned bump stocks in 2019. Then-President Donald Trump had ordered a review of the devices after a mass shooting in 2017 in Las Vegas, in which a shooter armed with semiautomatic weapons and bump stock devices opened fire from his hotel suite onto outdoor concertgoers, killing 58 people and wounding hundreds of others.

Werbung:
Are we right or wrong to consider an entire race worthy of God's putting a "hit" on them all?

🤔
All sinners deserve to be judged for their sins but God judged Jesus on the cross so He could forgive sinners their sins. God forgives sinners who come to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation but those who God destroys are not wronged by God.

Keep failing to prove it and you will kero getting called stupid and anti American
I don't know if you know it or not but the Democrats who committed massive 2020 fraud knew how hard it would be for good people to conduct the types of massive investigations needed to expose all the 2020 fraud. Democrats are getting away with fraud knowing that it is highly unlikely good people will ever be able to encourage lawmakers or judges to commission those extremely difficult and expensive investigations into the evidence of wrongdoing.

All sinners deserve to be judged for their sins but God judged Jesus on the cross so He could forgive sinners their sins. God forgives sinners who come to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation but those who God destroys are not wronged by God.
So, I gather that that is the standard we, too, should adopt.

Yes?

While it is not our job to judge some matters and not our job to judge others in some respects, it is our job to render good judgment in matters of everyday living.
In a post with TAT, he and I agreed that all members of Hamas should be eliminated because of their unceasing efforts to kill or enslave Kafirs, because of the never ending threat they pose to all non Muslims.

Then I read from your post that God eliminated large numbers of people who were defined by their religious beliefs.

Did or would God support the genocide of a race of people solely because of their religion?

In a post with TAT, he and I agreed that all members of Hamas should be eliminated because of their unceasing efforts to kill or enslave Kafirs, because of the never ending threat they pose to all non Muslims.

Then I read from your post that God eliminated large numbers of people who were defined by their religious beliefs.

Did or would God support the genocide of a race of people solely because of their religion?
We are rarely given insights into God's reasons for wiping out tribes, cities, communities, or even nations, but we do know God has promised to judge individuals, communities, and nations for their wickedness and rebellion against God. Blaming it on religion is sort of unjustified, I think.

According to CNN Trump asked the ATF to look into bump stocks and the ATF afterward banned bump stocks in 2019. The SCOTUS struck down the ban, possibly because it is not constitutional for agencies or courts to pass edicts and mandates over people instead of lawmakers passing the laws.

The ATF banned bump stocks in 2019. Then-President Donald Trump had ordered a review of the devices after a mass shooting in 2017 in Las Vegas, in which a shooter armed with semiautomatic weapons and bump stock devices opened fire from his hotel suite onto outdoor concertgoers, killing 58 people and wounding hundreds of others.
Ya know, the problem with banned automatic rifles assumes that there aren't different easy ways of killing lots of people. I can think of dozens of ways and I'm not really trying. Are you going to ban autos or busses because nut jobs can run one into the other on purpose? Wherever bunches of people are they are targets. Guns are not even the best or most efficient way to kill lots. The genesis of the problem is your government quit caring for nut jobs inside institutions because the courts said you can't incarcerate nut jobs against their will unless you can prove they're nuts. Psychiatrists are terrible at judging danger one way or the other because they are inherently overly compassionate and always fall on the wrong side of Occum's Razor. All the bad stuff flows from that (them) bad Judges' decisions. Leave our guns alone and round up the nut jobs and house them next to the Judges' homes so they have access to each other, and each others' families.

These are the same Judges that say it's within screwball junkies' right to ruin cities and shit on YOUR doorstep. I say get even, in spades. Move the screwballs to free housing next to Judges' homes and they might see the light. We gotta stop playing by nice rules and carry the shit to their doorstep. They are allowing OUR oxen to be gored; this has got to stop.

Society is a group of people who MUTUALLY agree to living by a set of rules that allow each other to be safe & comfortable and free from danger FROM EACH OTHER. Bending the rules to favor some at the expense of others VIOLATES THE CONTRACT, NULIFYING THE CONTRACT. Yes, in American law the individual's freedom is paramount and not to be interfered with by the government, BUT every individual has the same rights and none supersedes the others. I'm going to buy another six pack of Gadsden flags right now.

I don't know if you know it or not but the Democrats who committed massive 2020 fraud knew how hard it would be for good people to conduct the types of massive investigations needed to expose all the 2020 fraud. Democrats are getting away with fraud knowing that it is highly unlikely good people will ever be able to encourage lawmakers or judges to commission those extremely difficult and expensive investigations into the evidence of wrongdoing.
all you morons need is proof.
which you don't have or you wouldn't have lost every court case.
not having proof makes you anti american haters.

We are rarely given insights into God's reasons for wiping out tribes, cities, communities, or even nations, but we do know God has promised to judge individuals, communities, and nations for their wickedness and rebellion against God. Blaming it on religion is sort of unjustified, I think.
🫥

all you morons need is proof.
which you don't have or you wouldn't have lost every court case.
not having proof makes you anti american haters.
Evidence of voter fraud is massive. The fact that all Democrats can do is mock good Americans for not proving it does not enhance the Democrat image at all. Democrats cannot answer the evidence of voter fraud because they committed the fraud just as the evidence shows.

Werbung:
Evidence of voter fraud is massive. The fact that all Democrats can do is mock good Americans for not proving it does not enhance the Democrat image at all. Democrats cannot answer the evidence of voter fraud because they committed the fraud just as the evidence shows.
That some sincere Democrats truly can't see any of the many indications of deception, artifice, unlikely occurrences or coincidences regarding the 2020 election...

Or that they choose not to believe these clues in their accumulated persuasiveness nor in part taking into account the weight of that one bit of evidence...

It's yet more reasons Democrats must not be allowed to serve in government without passing an aptitude test.

And all of those who aren't sincerely dim witted, are simply hive minded dim wits ...

ORRRR, they are traitors and enemy agents.

PJ Retard seems to be a mixture of the three.

Last edited:
Back