Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

Werbung:
resurrected Earl Weaver, Brooks and the boys ?

That was a long time ago. Look at the O's now,Theyre winning,But in a struggle way its not pretty. Peter Angelos is the one fucking up the damn ballclub. If i owned the O's id do it just like George ran the Yankees.

UncleSamissoworried.jpg

The Announced $laughter

Jorge Ramos Avalos

(July 22, 2012). - I knew it would happen again. I Just need to know where, how many deaths would have this time and who would perform it. It happened in Aurora, Colorado, with a dozen dead and 59 injured, arrested a young man (James Holmes) with unlimited access to firearms, they found a rifle, a shotgun and two pistols and a nation, again , wondered why this happens so often in AMERICA?

We all know the answer: because in AMERICA, you can get rifles and pistols too easily. For certain medicines at the pharmacy I need a doctor's prescription. To purchase an automatic weapon, war, just an identification and sometimes not even that.

In the U.S. there is no political will to restrict firearms. No politician dares important to deal with the unpopular idea of ​​banning the possession, purchase and sale of weapons. Not in an election year.

The list of massacres has not taught us any lesson. Columbine, 1999, 15 dead. Virginia Tech, 2007, 33 dead. Tucson, 2011, six dead and Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords seriously injured. And now Aurora.

These massacres have become almost a ritual. Killing occurs, make psychoanalysis the solitary murderer, whom they almost always end cataloged as "crazy" or "social misfit" - there is a public funeral, politicians give speeches and nothing changes. This time will be exactly alike. Until the next slaughter.

Just a few months of the presidential elections and President Barack Obama and Republican candidate Mitt Romney will dare to propose changes to the Second Amendment of the Constitution. It would mean their certain defeat in November. The amendment made sense when it was instituted in 1791 but in 2012 this will urge changes. And the first is the prohibition, as before 2004, the sale of automatic weapons used in wars.

The lack of political will to restrict the use of firearms is because, despite the massacres, a growing number of Americans prefer to leave things as they are. A Gallup poll in 1990 said that 78 percent of Americans want more laws "strict" for the use of weapons. However, in 2010, that number dropped to 44 percent.

Those who argue that we must retain the absolute right to bear arms say precisely massacres like the Aurora demonstrate the need to defend themselves. But this brings us to the absurdity of thinking that all moviegoers should be armed in case someone comes up to shoot at the hearing.

It is no coincidence that the slaughter of Aurora has occurred while the victims saw the midnight feature of the new Batman movie and violent. American society is surrounded and nourished by violence, from the two wars, in Iraq and Afghanistan to their video games. No wonder, then, that one of its members react violently and, indeed, when no limits their access to weapons.

This type of killing deep touches those who live in America. It makes us feel very vulnerable. The reality is that it could have happened to anyone.

When I awoke the first tweets and calls on the morning of Friday, minutes after the slaughter, the first thing I did was think about my son. He had gone to the movies last night, also to see the premiere of Batman, and for a moment I was alarmed. No, this massacre had not happened in Miami but in Aurora. But I'm sure that thousands of people had a harrowing awakening as mine. This type of mass murder are terribly common in the U.S. and no one is safe.

The most frustrating thing is that we all know why these massacres happen and not do anything significant about it. The Americans, with the constant suspicion of authority and government-prefer the false sense of security that gives the defense at their own game instead of imposing laws that allow us all to live safer. This kind of massacre does not happen in Japan or European countries where unlimited access is prohibited rifles and pistols to its citizens.

Worst of all is that, soon, another slaughter will happen again in AMERICA. Is announced.

Twitter: @ jorgeramosnews

See the lines of the next potential mass killers lining up to see Batman--
and look HOW MUCH they are like the quiet, "very smart" young collegian who shot over 70 people.

Now there's a GANGSTER!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/why-did-james-holmes-choose-batman-30047606.html

Odd--how Hollywood brainwashes people into this crap with violent portrayals--and then supports democrats and their christ Obama 100%.
What is the nexxus?

Americans are Angry because of lack of jobs,losing their homes and a messed up economy. Just like what happened to Gabby Giffords.

Americans are Angry because of lack of jobs,losing their homes and a messed up economy. Just like what happened to Gabby Giffords.

There are many jobs out there--just "below" what many people think they are ENTITLED to.
When all the "gimme" welfare programs die--ANY job will look good when the man comes to the door--called--HUNGER.
Americans used to do what they had to for a while to make ends meet and get back on their feet.
When I was young--I never even HEARD of unemployment--and the max was 13 weeks. Not that long ago.

Look at Mob violence back in 30s during the recession. Without those programs we would have to turn to the Mafia ask for money to put people in business. Theyre called loan sharks people have to go to them to pay their bills or risking losing their homes. If republicans cut off funding then The Gotti family would be back in business and then youll have the feds working to get organized crime instead of terrorist.

Look at Mob violence back in 30s during the recession. Without those programs we would have to turn to the Mafia ask for money to put people in business. Theyre called loan sharks people have to go to them to pay their bills or risking losing their homes. If republicans cut off funding then The Gotti family would be back in business and then youll have the feds working to get organized crime instead of terrorist.

POVERTY, of a national varietal, will cut off funding. NOT Republicans.

Werbung:
Back