Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

Thats why the LAPD use excessive force like shooting unarmed Mexicans and beating up blacks. You know what the LAPD officers hobby is when their shift is done?
Copy_of_KKK_Flag3.jpg

They attend to Klan Meetings

I lived in L.A. for over 25 years--and I can say this--with some authority--
They are the BEST police dept. in the USA.
They do their job under the constant scrutiny of all sorts of disparate liberal assholes.
They have a nearly impossible task, and I have known a number of them--they are the best.
Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
I have been there--dealt with them, known them.
DON'T FALL FOR PROPAGANDA.

Werbung:
I lived in L.A. for over 25 years--and I can say this--with some authority--
They are the BEST police dept. in the USA.
They do their job under the constant scrutiny of all sorts of disparate liberal assholes.
They have a nearly impossible task, and I have known a number of them--they are the best.
Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.
I have been there--dealt with them, known them.
DON'T FALL FOR PROPAGANDA.

I've worked downtown L.A. for years, and you wouldn't believe (well maybe you do) the crap that they have to put up with. Saw it every day. You couldn't pay me enough to be a L. A. policeman/woman or even a security guard.

I've worked downtown L.A. for years, and you wouldn't believe (well maybe you do) the crap that they have to put up with. Saw it every day. You couldn't pay me enough to be a L. A. policeman/woman or even a security guard.

I have lived in several big cities--LAPD has the best cops, in every respect.
Anyone without a rap*-sheet there--would agree with me.
*(Record of Arrest and Prosecution)

I was there during the L.A. Riots--or--as they really were,
The Mass Thievery, Murder and Chaotic Arson Rampage By Ethnic Types Extravaganza
that it really was.

Johnny watch these videos

Your Thoughts please

Well, this is a trap for sure--that I choose not to walk into because it would take a doctoral dissertation to elucidate.

I will say this--
what are the odds--that a guy would buy a new video camera, and two days later, a guy happens to go on a long chase, then ends up RIGHT BELOW this man's balcony, and the guy on the long elusive chase with the police keeps getting up over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over again and gets beat down. He did not comply and fought back--watch the video! And--the guy with the camera--just happens to be out on a dark night with the camera looking into nothing but darkness--at around 1-2 am. And, there is some evidence--they knew each other before the event.

Many in L.A. think this was a planned event--by camera guy and criminal to make some cash. Went badly in the end.

THAT is the unsolved mystery that left 51 dead.

you where where? your random LA Cops rant? Where you in LA when they where planing drugs, and framing people for murder? Great cops....You know why OJ Is Free...Bad Cops got caught framing him.

If you get ready now--and watch for the Mother Ship in the Sky--you may travel to the stars in Outer Space.

Werbung:
Back