Authoritarianism.

Atheism is a belief... that belief is that there is no God...now face it...they know there are no gods...but they know that there is a God and atheism is nothing but willful disobedience to God.

Don't try to say atheism is lack of belief...because there IS belief...and the belief is that there is NO GOD. THE. One True God. If there was True LACK OF BELIEF..atheists wouldn't spend their time attacking Christians, God, shools, organizations, states, etc. IN true liberal fashion... they resist the one true God and in order not to be alone especially in an eternity of isolation from God, they want as many people with them as possible, willing or unwilling. There will be many poor lost souls all togther in that lack of isolation from God...but it iwll not make it any easier...but that is the decision all of us must make.

Werbung:
correction...there will be many poor lost souls in that PLACE Of Isolation from God, but it will not make it any easier... That is a decision all of us must make.

Traveling the world does not make a God-rejecting fool wise.
Yes probably but it does come with the benefits of know exactly what your talking about. Unlike yourself who would have probably never visited another country yet you suggest you know what makes someone wise? The fact you are a godbotherer immediately excludes you learning anything outside religion let alone internationally.

Are you saying that what you say you believe but cannot prove with empirical evidence is not really a belief by sight and not by faith? Or do you have no faith in your atheistic beliefs?
Is faith necessary to not believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?
Who needs empirical evidence? Those who believe that the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and God are the ones who need to have faith that such entities exist.

Do you need faith to believe that the Amazing Spider Man does not exist? No, you do not.

Yes probably but it does come with the benefits of know exactly what your talking about. Unlike yourself who would have probably never visited another country yet you suggest you know what makes someone wise? The fact you are a godbotherer immediately excludes you learning anything outside religion let alone internationally.
Rejecting God on the basis of not knowing God is a position based on ignorance.

Is faith necessary to not believe in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?
Who needs empirical evidence? Those who believe that the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and God are the ones who need to have faith that such entities exist.

Do you need faith to believe that the Amazing Spider Man does not exist? No, you do not.
You can believe there is no heaven or hell, but you cannot prove there is no heaven or hell, and that fact does not itself prove there is no heaven or hell.

Rejecting God on the basis of not knowing God is a position based on ignorance.
Do you know god on a personal basis? When did you meet god? Is it male or female and what colour?
Has he instructed you how to leave your life?
They're not difficult questions based on your suggesting you know god. Answer them.

When someone says "X exists" the burden of proof is on the person who said it.

If I say "unobtainiam is a real chemical element", I am the one that needs to pull out the Periodic Table and show you where it is.

Do you know god on a personal basis? When did you meet god? Is it male or female and what colour?
Has he instructed you how to leave your life?
They're not difficult questions based on your suggesting you know god. Answer them.
1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

1 John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
That is not what I asked.
Read the questions again.
You are avoiding it because you lied.

Mark is a very boring lad. He keeps quoting the Bible, but the Bible clams that a snake was once an excellent conversationalist and that mental illness is caused by demons, and the cure is to cause the demons to hop into a herd of swine.

The Bible is full of dumb statements, so quoting it is a waste of time.

Mark is a very boring lad. He keeps quoting the Bible, but the Bible clams that a snake was once an excellent conversationalist and that mental illness is caused by demons, and the cure is to cause the demons to hop into a herd of swine.

The Bible is full of dumb statements, so quoting it is a waste of time.
For an 80 years old to still believe there's a god is a sad indictment on humanity. Lately as the Trump trials crank up, he is getting more frustrated and slightly more vitriolic. The calm condescending tones of his religion are leaving him. The writings are in the wall like the ten commandments,😂😂

Over the years, I have had several cats. I have always liked having them around, but when I travel, I have nowhere to keep them.

But often my cats would refuse to acknowledge my existence. They ignored me completely.
Was I ever tempted to kick my cat for refusing to acknowledge my presence. Why no. they were cats and that is what cats do.

So why should an infinitely more intelligent deity want to punish humans who do not acknowledge his existence?
Of course, it is obvious why a priest or minister or pastor would want to tell people that they will be punished for not telling God how great he is and how grateful we are to be alive daily. It keeps the collection plate full.

Over the years, I have had several cats. I have always liked having them around, but when I travel, I have nowhere to keep them.

But often my cats would refuse to acknowledge my existence. They ignored me completely.
Was I ever tempted to kick my cat for refusing to acknowledge my presence. Why no. they were cats and that is what cats do.

So why should an infinitely more intelligent deity want to punish humans who do not acknowledge his existence?
Ask mark. He's the mountain of religious knowledge on here.

Werbung:
Mark only regurgitates what someone thinks God wants, based on the Bible, which has way too many silly things in it to be taken seriously by anyone.

Back