Ben Quayle rents a family for his run for Congress

If you do not care then you should not have accused him of it.

It mattered enough to you at the time to accuse him of it but if obama did same or worse now it is a non issue

PFFT!

him saying it, even if he had ( im just guessing rob is correct) I still don't care, its not like him saying it would have effected anything. you know what I recall from 4 years of him as VP...Potato...thats it. thats how little effect he had on me...

Werbung:
him saying it, even if he had ( im just guessing rob is correct) I still don't care, its not like him saying it would have effected anything. you know what I recall from 4 years of him as VP...Potato...thats it. thats how little effect he had on me...

OK its alll clear now

you only said he said it because it does not matter to you and you do not care about it.

I cant wait to read your posts on something you care about, it should be extra interesting.

I really like his ad.

And of course, BO is the worst president in history. And why? Because preserve, protect and defend the Constitution is not of any concern to BO, yet as president, that is his job. So, he sucks at his job.

And the "liberal" media hasn't jumped all over this Republican deceit? Why would that be?

Because he doesn't pose a threat... If he were to become wildly popular, you would see the media doing everything in their power to destroy him... just like they did with Palin.

Because he doesn't pose a threat... If he were to become wildly popular, you would see the media doing everything in their power to destroy him... just like they did with Palin.

Does that mean you think Palin poses a threat to the opposing party? I'm not so sure. I think the two groups that would gain the most from a Palin nomination would be Democrats and late night comics.

Does that mean you think Palin poses a threat to the opposing party? I'm not so sure. I think the two groups that would gain the most from a Palin nomination would be Democrats and late night comics.

But both dems and late night comics have to hire lookalikes to make their comedy, that or comic strips. I have seen very few things that actually use Sarah Palin herself, unlike obama, biden and the gang

But both dems and late night comics have to hire lookalikes to make their comedy, that or comic strips. I have seen very few things that actually use Sarah Palin herself, unlike obama, biden and the gang

Have you missed the quotes and cartoons? I'm not saying that the jokes are accurate, mind you, just that Palin would be the Democrat's dream opponent.

Here are some quotes:

"Nuclear weaponry, of course, would be the be all, end-all of just too many people in too many parts of our planet
Our national leaders are sending U.S. soldiers on a task that is from God.

"I'm not one though who would attribute it {global warming} to being man-made

And some Palin jokes:

(same site)
Surely, you're not pulling for her to be the Republican candidate next time around, are you?

Either the Republicans have to come up with a viable candidate, or we're going to have four more years of Obama's big government agenda. Those are the real choices.

And, of course, we could have a Republican victory, and still four more years of big government policy, but that's another issue.

Have you missed the quotes and cartoons? I'm not saying that the jokes are accurate, mind you, just that Palin would be the Democrat's dream opponent.

Here are some quotes:

And some Palin jokes:

(same site)
Surely, you're not pulling for her to be the Republican candidate next time around, are you?

Either the Republicans have to come up with a viable candidate, or we're going to have four more years of Obama's big government agenda. Those are the real choices.

And, of course, we could have a Republican victory, and still four more years of big government policy, but that's another issue.

Um.... all I said was that when dems make fun of her they usually have to use hired lookalikes rather than her own clips. I didn't say or imply that every time, just usually.

and no I did not suggest in my post she would be the nominee for the republicans in 2012 or that I was hoping for it. just that the myth of her stupidity is not exactly reality. Ford was not nearly as clumsy as suggested either.

I thought everyone knew I was pulling for Romney. And the last thing I would want is for her to be Romney's VP. I can hear the Barbie and Ken jokes already!

Does that mean you think Palin poses a threat to the opposing party? I'm not so sure.
Yes, Palin poses a threat to the Democrat party because she is popular with the base... Just like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or anyone else that is popular with the Republican base. Democrats are scared to death of popular Right Wingers and that's why they do everything they can to attack them, personally.

I think the two groups that would gain the most from a Palin nomination would be Democrats and late night comics.
Substitute any Republican name for "Palin" and you're statement would be just as accurate, would it not? Reagan, Bush, McCain... You get the picture?

Palin would be the Democrat's dream opponent.

Again, substitute any name for Palin and the Democrats will spin it as though the Republicans couldn't have picked someone with less of a chance of winning against Obama.

Doubt me? 2012 is not far away... When the Republicans pick their nominee, the Democrats will come out with both barrels blazing, backed up by the entertainment industry (late night comics etc.) and their sycophantic media, to paint the nominee as the worst possible choice for Republicans hoping to win the election.

McCain was the most Progressive Republican in the Republican party, he was a darling of the Left and the "Maverick" of the media for continually going against Republicans on issues... Until he was nominated to run against Obama... Then they all attacked him mercilessly.

Again, substitute any name for Palin and the Democrats will spin it as though the Republicans couldn't have picked someone with less of a chance of winning against Obama.

Doubt me? 2012 is not far away... When the Republicans pick their nominee, the Democrats will come out with both barrels blazing, backed up by the entertainment industry (late night comics etc.) and their sycophantic media, to paint the nominee as the worst possible choice for Republicans hoping to win the election.

McCain was the most Progressive Republican in the Republican party, he was a darling of the Left and the "Maverick" of the media for continually going against Republicans on issues... Until he was nominated to run against Obama... Then they all attacked him mercilessly.

Oh, I don't doubt you at all. When the Republicans pick their nominee, the Democrats will go into attack mode, just as the Republicans will go into attack mode against Obama, or perhaps I should say, stay in attack mode. That isn't the issue. The issue is which candidate has a realistic chance of winning the voters over to their side. Sarah Palin just isn't it, in my opinion, at least.

Saying that the Republicans and Democrats will be attacking each other is like saying that the 49ers and the Colts will do their best to defeat the opposing team. The question is, which one will prevail? To me, sending Sarah Palin in would be like sending the second string in to start the game.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Republicans will nominate her, and she will prevail, but that seems to be pretty long odds.

So, back to the original question, is Sarah Palin a threat? To whom?

Um.... all I said was that when dems make fun of her they usually have to use hired lookalikes rather than her own clips. I didn't say or imply that every time, just usually.

and no I did not suggest in my post she would be the nominee for the republicans in 2012 or that I was hoping for it. just that the myth of her stupidity is not exactly reality. Ford was not nearly as clumsy as suggested either.

I thought everyone knew I was pulling for Romney. And the last thing I would want is for her to be Romney's VP. I can hear the Barbie and Ken jokes already!

LOL! Ken and Barbie jokes. Yes, you're probably right about that.

You're no doubt right that she isn't as dumb as she appears after having been lampooned by the media, and neither is (was) Ford, or for that matter, Quayle, Carter, or even Bush. The question is: Can she beat Obama? Realistically, in my opinion, no. She is therefore the Democrats' dream opponent, and not a threat to them.

yes, but you ever notice Tina fey can fake her, pull it off great....and you think ok she just made that up to be funny...untill you see she just used Palins own words word for word....

Also we don't offen see video of her Tweeting live...

yes, but you ever notice Tina fey can fake her, pull it off great....and you think ok she just made that up to be funny...untill you see she just used Palins own words word for word....

In fairness, Tina Fey does not always use Palin's comments "word for word".

Werbung:

Yes of course, we all know Sarah Palin talks just like Tina Fey playing Palin and of course she played violin during the debates.

Back