Biden adds 5 trillion to debt in less then 3 years and is still going strong

the annoying thing

It will get larger for sure at least another trillion or so maybe more. , he still he not passed O bung hole who did 9.3 trillion in 8 years or trump who did 7,8 trillion in 4 but Joe is giving it hell and I like O bung hole will never underestimate joeys ability to fuc& things up.

Werbung:

It will get larger for sure at least another trillion or so maybe more. , he still he not passed O bung hole who did 9.3 trillion in 8 years or trump who did 7,8 trillion in 4 but Joe is giving it hell and I like O bung hole will never underestimate joeys ability to fuc& things up.
Democrat dummies don't seem to understand the necessity of repaying debt, leaving them clueless about the dangers of overspending.
1698008103051.png

Democrat dummies don't seem to understand the necessity of repaying debt, leaving them clueless about the dangers of overspending.
View attachment 8278
I loved how much they said to do what pin head wanted would cost but it was astronomical .We had what 12 years left when she said to make changes and its been a few I wonder when the world will end ,

I loved how much they said to do what pin head wanted would cost but it was astronomical .We had what 12 years left when she said to make changes and its been a few I wonder when the world will end ,
According to the Bible the end is coming in which the wicked will be miserably destroyed for the evil they have done in their rebellion against God.

Republicans fight Democrats every time Democrats attempt to remove the debt ceiling. Sadly, many Democrats do not know why removing the debt ceiling is a very bad idea.
Republicans agree to it every time
Sadly Republicans must be morons according to you

Yeah people keep saying that lol
Hundreds of failed predictions documented here lol

2 Peter 3
King James Version

3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:​

2 Peter 3
King James Version

3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:​

Would you like to add your own failed predictions to the list?

Werbung:
Republicans agree to it every time
Sadly Republicans must be morons according to you
So, who is committing the worse blunder, Democrats who threaten to destroy the government if the Republicans do not agree to their uncontrolled spending or Republicans who give in to Democrat threats for stupid reasons?

Back