What is Biden going to do to these Americans, arrest them and seize their bank accounts?

Werbung:
Blaming the dishonoring of American religious rights on homosexuality or pandemics is unjust.
He did not tell people to not go to church. You're lying again.
Trump's Justice Department sided with cake maker Justin Phillips and the SCOTUS sided with Phillips also in 2017.

God and Christian hating leftists ignored the SCOTUS judgment and sued Phillips again in 2022 and Biden's justice department sided with the perverts against Phillips, Christians, and the 2017 SCOTUS decision.

He did not tell people to not go to church. You're lying again.
Whatever Biden and other fascists commanded Christians they were ignored because Christians obeyed God rather than sinners in rebellion against God.

Whatever Biden and other fascists commanded Christians they were ignored because Christians obeyed God rather than sinners in rebellion against God.

Romans 13:1-7 states, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has

apparently they did NOT obey god by disobeying secular laws. duh.

Romans 13:1-7 states, “Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has

apparently they did NOT obey god by disobeying secular laws. duh.
Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Daniel 3
8 Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews.

9 They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever.

10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image:

11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?

15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

Acts 5:29
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Daniel 3
8 Wherefore at that time certain Chaldeans came near, and accused the Jews.

9 They spake and said to the king Nebuchadnezzar, O king, live for ever.

10 Thou, O king, hast made a decree, that every man that shall hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, shall fall down and worship the golden image:

11 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth, that he should be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

12 There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?

15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
but thanks for illustrating the big problem with these "holy books". by cherry picking and looking hard enough and imposing a personal interpreation on them, you can justify any evil you want, as history shows over time

I repeat, you said he told them not to go to church and you lied. Admit it you senile old liar.

I repeat, you said he told them not to go to church and you lied. Admit it you senile old liar.
The lefties issued 'directives' limiting church attendance in accordance with their standards and not according to the convictions of Christians like me who simply ignored the non-religious 'directives' anyway.

The lefties issued 'directives' limiting church attendance in accordance with their standards and not according to the convictions of Christians like me who simply ignored the non-religious 'directives' anyway.
If you go back to the beginning I said about churches under covid.
You are implying he is trying to destroy religion and your a bald faced hypocritical liar as usual.

If you go back to the beginning I said about churches under covid.
You are implying he is trying to destroy religion and your a bald faced hypocritical liar as usual.
Democrats may not think they despise Christians but many of them do even if they don't realize it.

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans

National | Dan Hart | Feb 2, 2024 | 2:50PM | Washington, DC

Democrats may not think they despise Christians but many of them do even if they don't realize it.

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans - LifeNews.com 2-2-24

Mike Lee and Chip Roy Want to Repeal FACE Law Biden is Exploiting to Jail Pro-Life Americans

National | Dan Hart | Feb 2, 2024 | 2:50PM | Washington, DC
I think all religion should be banned. If you're an example of its results, it's doomed anyway.

You have a right to your thoughts but no right to force your ill-conceived and ill-advised notions on everyone else.
I have a right to my opinion and because you dont like it, it won't stop me from saying it.

60% of Americans believe there's a god. That's a staggering number of adult people. What is wrong with you people?
Not one of you have evidence of anything. Not one. It's an insult to the nation that you people exist here and can vote.

Werbung:
I have a right to my opinion and because you dont like it, it won't stop me from saying it.

60% of Americans believe there's a god. That's a staggering number of adult people. What is wrong with you people?
Not one of you have evidence of anything. Not one. It's an insult to the nation that you people exist here and can vote.
You believe by faith without evidence that the universe big banged into existence by some unexplainable miracle of some sort caused by some unknown force of some kind that, regardless of what that force may have been, was not God.

Back