Big Rob, Obama's thought police!! much like Nazi Germany!

Obama's thought police!! much like Nazi Germany!
Then, coming from the GOP perspective, what's not to like? ;)

Ever take a look at, or better yet listen to those crowds around Palin or McCain? All that was missing were the swastikas...

Werbung:
....With NO explanations for why a thread was Deleted.

That's a problem.​

There was a thread that was titled something horrible about palin being white trash. that thread lasted for weeks, mods even posted on it. It was only taken down when a thread saying the exact same thing only refering to obama was made as an example. both were taken down after that with no explanation. It took making one that attacked obama in the same way for it to be adressed and no one that i know of was ever told why. it was more than just closed, both were totally deleted

Strange is it how Wild eyed liberals , like Big Rob , want to have a "real" debate , a debate where Big Rob decides what the subject matter will be , what his opponoent will be able to think and say, and he will decide if your thoughts meet his agenda! lol,lol , That is the very same approach Hussein Obama uses . Me thinks this forum from a "Fair Policy" view is in deep trouble . The word "moderator" in itself is a misnomer. Maybe "Controlled Views" would be more appropriate" defining the word "appropripate" as Fitted to a particular use. meaning YOUR controlled bebates would be so designed to only "fit" your personal cause! Nice try though!

This is so stupid! I dont care when liberals rant stupidity but when someone who claims to be conservative rants them I have to speak up.

YOU ARE DRAGGING DOWN THE REST OF US WITH THESE POSTS!

In my opinion you are about as far from a conservative as is possible. I wish I were half as educated as Rob and Half as patient. I am amazed at how patient he has been with you.

In fact I think you are a raging bot. All of your posts are the things that bots claim conservatives attack for

dumb middle name, race exc.. all the things real conservatives never cared about. it was always policy. You are like the cartoon version of conservatives from the eyes of liberals.

Strange is it how Wild eyed liberals , like Big Rob , want to have a "real" debate , a debate where Big Rob decides what the subject matter will be , what his opponoent will be able to think and say, and he will decide if your thoughts meet his agenda! lol,lol , That is the very same approach Hussein Obama uses . Me thinks this forum from a "Fair Policy" view is in deep trouble . The word "moderator" in itself is a misnomer. Maybe "Controlled Views" would be more appropriate" defining the word "appropripate" as Fitted to a particular use. meaning YOUR controlled bebates would be so designed to only "fit" your personal cause! Nice try though!

This is probably the first time I have ever been referred to as a "Wild Eyed Liberal", but let us set that aside for the moment.

Sorry if I will not debate you on the issue of whether the White House now has "B.O." because of the election of Obama. The intellectual appeal of that is quite tempting, but somehow I must force myself to pass.

Conservativetoo, you are under no obligation to post on this forum. Nobody is making you. If you have such an issue with the moderators, why not go find a forum that suits your needs better (i.e. where rambling about non-exist high ranking nazis is welcomed).

You need to get a hobby, or better yet a job so that you don't have to come and post on a forum you seem to despise.

My . my . How FRAGILE the RIGHT to FREE Speech and Thought is to some! Proving how badly OUR CONSTITUTON is needed . It seems a few only want to hear what pleases them. I thought we fought past wars over this attitude. HUH? Well, at the very least I identified the imposters! THINK!

My . my . How FRAGILE the RIGHT to FREE Speech and Thought is to some! Proving how badly OUR CONSTITUTON is needed . It seems a few only want to hear what pleases them. I thought we fought past wars over this attitude. HUH? Well, at the very least I identified the imposters! THINK!

You have the right to freedom of speech, Conserverativetoo. Just not necessarily in our backyard.

Put it this way - if someone stood outside your door reciting the Communist Manifesto every single day, what would you do?

You are quickly climbing the top of my scum bag list.

Shut... up...

You are being more of an idiot right now than any of the liberals I have put on my ignore list.

Rob is one of the best moderators we have right now, so jump off a cliff.

Werbung:
I am going to put this nut on ignore, I hope some mod will just ban them. this is to stupid to let them go on like this

Agreed. He's now on my ignore list with dawky.
Hard to imagine that too people in completely opposing views can both act this stupid resulting in being ignored.

Back