Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!

Steve I think said he saw it live, tried to find a clip but couldnt. That has happened to me before also. Not everything you see on the news ends up in a youtube clip or if it does, its not always easy to find.

No. . .Steve DIDN'T see it live, since it never happened!

He got that from another silly poster in another forum.

I'm sure if you did a search, you have seen that the first "hit" is Steve's silly "misleading" comment in this forum. . .the second "hit" is another silly comment from a poster in another forum.

Would you like both links?

Werbung:

I'm sure if you did a search, you have seen that the first "hit" is Steve's silly "misleading" comment in this forum. . .the second "hit" is another silly comment from a poster in another forum.

As I said earlier: I call BS.

You are correct, Limbaugh wouldn't be that "kind!"

He called her a "screetching WITCH."

And it is kind of humorous that RUSH of all people, should make fun of Hillary for "insulting house wives" when he, himself has such disrespect for ALL women!

As long as we establish that he did not in fact call Hillary every bad and demeaning name in the book

I am not going to call Steve a liar, I don't get HBO and I don't watch Bill's show so I can't say if he did or didn't do it. I wouldnt personally care if he did or if he didn't say it.

I am not going to call Steve a liar, I don't get HBO and I don't watch Bill's show so I can't say if he did or didn't do it. I wouldnt personally care if he did or if he didn't say it.

I wouldn't call Steve a liar either. . .

I give the nice guy all the benefit of the doubt he can use!

However, if you can't find any reference of an event that was supposed to happen in the last couple of days SOMEPLACE on the web, except. . . in Steve's words. .

The likelihood of it being a "misunderstanding" coming from our "one of a kind" Steve is pretty overwhelming!

Steve tends to misunderstand a lot of things. . ., but he is so entertaining that I love him anyway! ;):)

I wouldn't call Steve a liar either. . .

I give the nice guy all the benefit of the doubt he can use!

However, if you can't find any reference of an event that was supposed to happen in the last couple of days SOMEPLACE on the web, except. . . in Steve's words. .

The likelihood of it being a "misunderstanding" coming from our "one of a kind" Steve is pretty overwhelming!

Steve tends to misunderstand a lot of things. . ., but he is so entertaining that I love him anyway! ;):)

what are the odds with Fox news Bashing Bill evry week after his show...that somehow they got no clip of it, and no one got anything of it to put on the net...Maybe its on Video being held the the tape of Michelle Obama saying Whitey...

How Many times you hear Chris Rock used the N Word and people think its funny? And Bill Maher says the N word and people think its funny. But People dont think this guy was funny when he used it
And they think this guy is Funny?
And More of him.
Double Standard maybe?

How Many times you hear Chris Rock used the N Word and people think its funny? And Bill Maher says the N word and people think its funny. But People dont think this guy was funny when he used it
And they think this guy is Funny?
And More of him.
Double Standard maybe?

So Steve,

Openmind said you never really heard Bill say the N word, that you just read about it on some other forum and put it in a thread here.

I do not get HBO so I didnt see it. Did you see it or did you read about it in some other forum and copy it here?

You Tube wont allow anyone to show Bill Maher opening Jokes on 11/11 I saw it and i said,,,Why dont this guy get fired too? If Your Liberal you wont get the boot Like David Letterman should have got fired after the Bristol Palin joke that Derrick Jeter knocked her up in Yankee Stadium. And get this ,,NOT ONE COMEDIAN Make any jokes about Penn State. Gee i wonder why???

You Tube wont allow anyone to show Bill Maher opening Jokes on 11/11 I saw it and i said,,,Why dont this guy get fired too? If Your Liberal you wont get the boot Like David Letterman should have got fired after the Bristol Palin joke that Derrick Jeter knocked her up in Yankee Stadium. And get this ,,NOT ONE COMEDIAN Make any jokes about Penn State. Gee i wonder why???

Perhaps because its HBO? There could be special laws about that, I dont know.

Perhaps because its HBO? There could be special laws about that, I dont know.

I don't have HBO, I watch half of his show online , often from Youtube...also from the HBO site for the show. And the simple fact is, that Context matters...Crying about how Chris Rock and Dave Chappel can say it...is stupid. Whites get to just shut up and suck it up...they abused there right to the word..and its taken away now....With some expectations in context. I know the Right wing Realy just hates that they don't get to use it. but suck it up , you don't get to. its a fact of life. If Rush Calls someone a N****** the odds are the context was not good, and odds of Bill saying it in a way to attack blacks is about zero..and he has that thing called a brain that lets him use context...

I don't have HBO, I watch half of his show online , often from Youtube...also from the HBO site for the show. And the simple fact is, that Context matters...Crying about how Chris Rock and Dave Chappel can say it...is stupid. Whites get to just shut up and suck it up...they abused there right to the word..and its taken away now....With some expectations in context. I know the Right wing Realy just hates that they don't get to use it. but suck it up , you don't get to. its a fact of life. If Rush Calls someone a N****** the odds are the context was not good, and odds of Bill saying it in a way to attack blacks is about zero..and he has that thing called a brain that lets him use context...

If HBO lets you watch them on youtube then that isnt the reason why he can't find the clip he wants. I don't know why Steve couldn't find the clip. He says he saw it and I am not willing to say he is lying. It could very well be out of context but he saw something that made him want to start the thread.

Werbung:

Steve, I just watched Bill Maher's monologue (the introduction to his "real time" program) for 11/11/2011.

He did say the word "N. . ." IN THE CONTEXT of NEGER HEAD. . .the name of the ranch that Rick Perry's family rented for years in Texas. . . That name triggered the controversy that EVERY MEDIA was talking about just 2 or 3 weeks ago. . .HE NEVER mentionned that word while speaking about Cain, and NEVER called ANYONE that name.

Here is the link so you can watch that introduction again.

Bill Maher Monologue last show of season November 11 2011 -

rackjite.com/.../8546-Bill-Maher-Monologue-last-show-of-season-No...

5 days ago – Bill Maher Monologue last show of season November 11 2011 - Cain down Gingrich up. Olbermann Worst: Lying Dildo Pimp James OKeefe ...

Please stop spreading that kind of misleading information. I want to believe that it is truly a misunderstanding on your part, but when you are wrong, do not get deeper into your mistake. .just admit that you misunderstood and move on.

By the way, other part of that shows are available also, including written account of all his quotes and all his "new rules."

He is certainly no the most "politically correct" person on TV, but he doesn't pretend to be!

Back