Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!

Well Steve, You have been redeemed 

It has been established that Bill did use the N word on his 11-11 broadcast just as your thread title said and just as you claimed. Glad to know you were not lying and that you were not just reading about it in some other forum and posting it to ours.

Werbung:

It has been established that Bill did use the N word on his 11-11 broadcast just as your thread title said and just as you claimed. Glad to know you were not lying and that you were not just reading about it in some other forum and posting it to ours.

So he is redeemed because he said the name that was on the camp of Rick Perrys before? Again, that Context word....

Herman Cain is a House N****

Rick Perry had a ranch formerly called N*****head.

So Ricks point then is, Bill should be fired for saying what was known to be the name of the ranch at one point...I expect this level and stupidity from some, but I expect a bit more from you Pandora

See one is really bad...one is stating a fact.

Context..a word the Right will never understand

You're kidding, right?

Here is Steve's OP:

I cant find it on you tube,,But on his opening Joke he called Cain the N word,Now Where is Al Sharpton demanding he should be fired? Oh Remember this??

Do you also have a problem with comprehension????

How did Maher mentioning the unfortunate name of Perry's ranch qualify as Maher calling Cain the N word???
And why would Steve (or Sharpton) call for Maher to be fired for mentioning a name that has been repeated dozens of times on every news channel for several days a couple of weeks ago?

I do not blame Steve for misunderstanding. . .but I cannot believe that anyone could be of such bad faith as you are displaying when faced with the REALlTY of what the "remark" really was!

Or. . .are you trolling?

You're kidding, right?

Here is Steve's OP:

Do you also have a problem with comprehension????

How did Maher mentioning the unfortunate name of Perry's ranch qualify as Maher calling Cain the N word???
And why would Steve (or Sharpton) call for Maher to be fired for mentioning a name that has been repeated dozens of times on every news channel for several days a couple of weeks ago?

I do not blame Steve for misunderstanding. . .but I cannot believe that anyone could be of such bad faith as you are displaying when faced with the REALlTY of what the "remark" really was!

Or. . .are you trolling?

now go find the one you posted :) I stand by my words

So he is redeemed because he said the name that was on the camp of Rick Perrys before? Again, that Context word....

Herman Cain is a House N****

Rick Perry had a ranch formerly called N*****head.

So Ricks point then is, Bill should be fired for saying what was known to be the name of the ranch at one point...I expect this level and stupidity from some, but I expect a bit more from you Pandora

See one is really bad...one is stating a fact.

Context..a word the Right will never understand

No, it is because someone on this thread said he was not telling the truth and that Bill never said the N word on his 11-11 show and that Steve only saw this topic on another forum and re posted it here. Then those statements were corrected, showing that Steve's title to the thread was in fact correct and that Bill did say the N word on his show that night and Steve did not find this info on some other forum and re post it here.

But no apology for wrongfully accusing him of just finding the topic on another forum and re posting it here or for being wrong about the fact that Bill did say the N word on his show that night. So that part sucks

No one has shown that Maher actually called Cain a N****. He may have used the name N***head, but it did not refer to Cain.

I called BS a couple of times. This whole story is BS.

No one has shown that Maher actually called Cain a N****. He may have used the name N***head, but it did not refer to Cain.

I called BS a couple of times. This whole story is BS.

read post #30 on this thread
the link has to be copied and pasted its not put in right

I am not claiming that Steve is correct that Bill used the N word in reguards to Cain, just that he did use it on his show that night just like Steve said and that Steve did not find this story in some other forum and just re post it here.

now go find the one you posted :) I stand by my words

I don't understand what you are saying.

I am still not convinced that Steve WATCHED Maher, because if he had, he could not possibly have made that mistake. . .

I believe he got his "interpretation" from reading another's stupid post.

Just as you got your interpretation from reading Steve's op and "running with it" without even checking any sources.

Standing by your words when you are this wrong is not the smartest or most honest thing to do. . .

But it seems to have become a trend for you. That's too bad.

I don't understand what you are saying.

I am still not convinced that Steve WATCHED Maher, because if he had, he could not possibly have made that mistake. . .

I believe he got his "interpretation" from reading another's stupid post.

Just as you got your interpretation from reading Steve's op and "running with it" without even checking any sources.

Standing by your words when you are this wrong is not the smartest or most honest thing to do. . .

But it seems to have become a trend for you. That's too bad.

I disagree just from reading the various posts on this thread that Bill said exactly what Steve heard or thought he heard. But Steve's title to this thread is [Bill Maher used the N word last night on HBO!] That is a totally correct statement.

It’s another argument if he meant it to go along with a title to a ranch or if he meant it at Cain personally or whatever. That stuff is easy to argue. But the title to the thread and the statement made by Steve that Bill said the N word on his show was true. I am also not sure how we can get into Steve's head to decide if he actually saw it or read about someone else who saw it. I think it’s strange to say a man is lying about something like that, why not just take their word for it

The statement

on his opening Joke he called Cain the N word,

is still BS, regardless of where it came from.

The black guy on Stewart used it too, in the same context: Perry used to hunt at a place called N***head. It's a great joke, but means nothing.

Now, if Perry or Maher, or some other high profile guy had named the place, then that would have some meaning.

As it is, it doesn't, and Maher didn't call Cain a N****.

So here is something interesting I found while kind of looking for info on this N word thing.

Bill Maher is doing an interview with George Stephanopoulos and during the time of this interview Cain was front runner in the polls. Here is a statement he said. I don’t know what he meant by it. I can see where someone might want to call it racist but only because I can’t figure out what the 'humor' was meant to be. It only could seem racist knowing that Cain was the front runner at the time this was said.

MAHER: You have got to feel bad for Mitt Romney. I mean, he’s been led, so far, by Trump, then Bachmann. Then Perry. Then Cain.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But, he kinda hangs in there. He’s everyone’s second choice.

MAHER:I’m rooting for him. You know? Because, look, in a country with only two parties, the Republican can always win. I mean, at least he eats with a knife and fork. I mean, he is all that stands between us and the rise of the apes.

Read more: Did Bill Maher Refer to Herman Cain as an ‘Ape’? | Godfather Politics

http://godfatherpolitics.com/2032/did-bill-maher-refer-to-herman-cain-as-an-ape/#ixzz1dqTgmoCM

http://godfatherpolitics.com/2032/did-bill-maher-refer-to-herman-cain-as-an-ape/

I left a link so you can read it all in context; it’s probably not meant to be racist though I can see why someone might think it is. But can anyone tell me what the humor was in the statement? I didn't get it.

So here is something interesting I found while kind of looking for info on this N word thing.

Bill Maher is doing an interview with George Stephanopoulos and during the time of this interview Cain was front runner in the polls. Here is a statement he said. I don’t know what he meant by it. I can see where someone might want to call it racist but only because I can’t figure out what the 'humor' was meant to be. It only could seem racist knowing that Cain was the front runner at the time this was said.

MAHER: You have got to feel bad for Mitt Romney. I mean, he’s been led, so far, by Trump, then Bachmann. Then Perry. Then Cain.

MAHER:I’m rooting for him. You know? Because, look, in a country with only two parties, the Republican can always win. I mean, at least he eats with a knife and fork. I mean, he is all that stands between us and the rise of the apes.

Read more: Did Bill Maher Refer to Herman Cain as an ‘Ape’? | Godfather Politics

http://godfatherpolitics.com/2032/did-bill-maher-refer-to-herman-cain-as-an-ape/#ixzz1dqTgmoCM

http://godfatherpolitics.com/2032/did-bill-maher-refer-to-herman-cain-as-an-ape/

I left a link so you can read it all in context; it’s probably not meant to be racist though I can see why someone might think it is. But can anyone tell me what the humor was in the statement? I didn't get it.

"Rise of the apes" does not refer to Cain or to Perry, but to the downward spiral of our society.

"Joke he called Cain the N word,"
Steve

Only...he did not

thus A Lie

its as easy as 1+2=3

That part if perfectly debatable. I do not think Bill's saying the N word on his show that night is debatable though. I am not saying that Bill called Cain the N word. I am saying that Steve was not lying when he said Bill used the N word on his HBO show that night. And I am not willing to accuse Steve of finding the story on someone else forum then re posting it here when he said he saw it, I believe him.

Werbung:

He was calling the masses of people stupid, he was not calling Cain a Ape. If you watched him you would understand....but nice job trying to change the subject.

Back