Bill OReilly is right..America is dead

And you are missing the point that, without the fed's subsidies, many red states would be bankrupt, and would fall innto total chaos.

But, if you would enjoy living in a country that falls ba k 200 years. . .
I have no problem with that! I personally rather look to the future then the past. To each his own!

Move Forward huh? We'll see how well that works out. Europe, the canary in the coal mine, isn't doing too well with their liberal forward policies in place.

Werbung:
A "tech driven military" -- what do you mean by this -- and how does this differ from our current pursuits?

I am saying that we would have a small, lethal Army...But not a huge Imperialist Army ready to go around the world for oil. And it would be a expansion of the way things are going anyway...where having a huge army is less and less important vs highly skilled, army with more Precision and tech. Even if the nation Divided in half..the blue states could take even less then half of the Army...and it would still be one of the most powerful in the world...But would not have to be Israels Bitch anymore. No need to Invade nations

Move Forward huh? We'll see how well that works out. Europe, the canary in the coal mine, isn't doing too well with their liberal forward policies in place.

Ridiculous comment once again!
Europe (as individual countries) have had social policies in place for over 65 years, and has done EXTREMELY well, in fact, their infrastructure is FAR superior to that of the US, EVEN THE CENTURIES OLD pieces of architectural art. . .bridges, even 250 years old bridges, do not fall down. The huge tides in the Nederlands do not create disasters. . .and have even helped to increase the usable land mass of the Nederlands. The art and the heritage of the rich history is cared for and a a source of great pride. Crime is lower, creation of private enterprise is higher or even with the US, the health care is superior in terms of higher life expectancy and lower infant death, and cases of deadly virus contamination during hospitalization is MUCH lower than in the US. . .all that for a price tag that is about 1/3 of American private health care. And education achievements in Europe (all of Europe, every country in Europe) is MUCH higher than ours. . .all that in spite (or maybe BECAUSE ) of 65 years of intelligent and caring social policies that include protective labor laws and a collaboration between the government and private enterprises.

Europe is experiencing problems integrating the "poor" European nations with the more wealthy one. . .We, in the US have the same issue. . .but we close our eyes to it. In fact, "SOME" of us are arrogant enough to believe that the poor States in the Union could do much better without the SUPPORT of the RICH STATES!
The main problem Europe faces (which actually began with the US RECESSION and the fact that US BANKS sold sub prime mortgages and rabbid derivatives that THEY KNEW were bad - - not unlike what they did to our own investors. . .only more!), and continued because of the "growing pains" of fully integrating new EU participants, with a much lower GDP per capita, and a much less stable currency, into the EURO.

Top 10 GDP Countries 2000-2050

This table shows the top 10 countries by GDP (Gross Domestic Product)expressed in billions of US$, for the years 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050, listed by projected 2050 rank.
SOURCE: Goldman Sachs

2050 Rank Country Name2000GDP2010 GDP2020 GDP2030 GDP2040 GDP2050GDP
CHN.gif
CHN China 1078 2998 7070 14312 26439 44453
eu.gif
EU European Union * 9395 12965 16861 21075 28323 35288
USA_big.gif
USA United States 9825 13271 16415 20833 27229 35165
IND.gif
IND India 469 929 2104 4935 12367 27803
JPN.gif
JPN Japan 4176 4601 5221 5810 6039 6673
BRA.gif
BRA Brazil 762 668 1333 2189 3740 6074
RUS.gif
RUS Russia 391 847 1741 2980 4467 5870
GBR.gif
UK United Kingdom 1437 1876 2285 2649 3201 3782
GER.gif
GER Germany 1875 2212 2524 2697 3147 3603
FRA.gif
FRA France 1311 1622 1930 2267 2668 3148
ITA.gif
ITA Italy 1078 1337 1553 1671 1788 2061

* European Union GDP, which I calculated myself, is shown for comparison, but not ranked.
http://www.photius.com/rankings/gdp_2050_projection.html

In fact, if you look at the table above, you will notice that, since 2000, Europe's GDP is only slightly smaller than the US. . .and that in 2020, it is projected that Europe GDP will be GREATER than the US and will remain higher t0 2050. In fact, in 2010, the GDP of Italy ALONE was the same as CHINA.

Maybe you should stop discussing any economics subjects (which are obviously not your forte) until you spend some time learning the basics of economics instead of just reading or listening to CRAP!

You would do yourself a favor, as you may not look and sound quite so retarded!

I work 12 hours a day and I have worked at the same job for over 23 years. I am doing my best not to get baited into your ********* but I am not going to let you make such a lying statement about me and not reply.

See, dear. . .I really believe you mentioned having been on welfare in a post several months ago. . .a post in which you were talking about your daughter, I believe.

And. . .I guess your reaction to this certainly shows what a low opinion you (and most of your Republican friends) have of people on welfare, even on temporary (as it always is) welfare.

But. . .as a "liberal," and as a Social Worker, I have a very different view of MOST people on welfare: I do not believe that being on welfare while working to move to a better financial situation (i.e., being o AFDC while going to school to secure a better future for one's children and oneself) is SHAMEFUL. . .ON THE CONTRARY, it is smart and it is courageous.

So, it is not MY view that should be offensive to you, but your view of Welfare that makes you react in such an outraged fashion.

Since I didn't mean to OFFEND you, but merely to make the point that many Americans, especially women raising children alone, do have to depend on GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE of one form or another, and that it is neither kind or smart for the leaders of a poor State to reject government assistance for the people in need of that state.

But. . .take it as you wish.

I am saying that we would have a small, lethal Army...But not a huge Imperialist Army ready to go around the world for oil. And it would be a expansion of the way things are going anyway...where having a huge army is less and less important vs highly skilled, army with more Precision and tech. Even if the nation Divided in half..the blue states could take even less then half of the Army...and it would still be one of the most powerful in the world...But would not have to be Israels Bitch anymore. No need to Invade nations

And I believe you are entirely correct.
One of the best example is the capture and death of Bin Laden.

Bush's way (and most of our past Presidents) would probably have preferred to INVADE Pakistan once he was certain of the presence of Bin Laden in a specific location in that country. This would have required a sizeable military force, heavy weapons, and several days or weeks. . .maybe months of invasion of a foreign sovereign country. It would also have represented MANY more deaths, both among our soldiers and among the local population.

President Obama thought OUTSIDE THE BOX and placed his trust in the smallest, the most skilled section of our military: the elite seals. The whole deal was over in a question of hours, with little expense, either in terms of life or material.

And, although even that small group of elite warriors's strike WAS an invasion, there was no real consequences in our relationship with the foreign nation, since it was over and we had withdrawn our Seals even before the leaders of that country (and even people in the neighborhoods!) were aware of the attack.

Just as our enemies, the terrorists, were very successful in creating long term havoc in our whole national system by simply purchasing a dozen of one way plane tickets, and purchasing a few hand guns and a few hand made bombs. . .WE DO NOT NEED the huge war machine to address the most likely threats against our country!

Bird-brain with *zero* knowledge of anything military.

dont feed the troll and it will go back to irs gated community
Well Dog I am trying. I have ignored several nasty posts but this one is a personal attack on my character and I was unable and unwilling to ignore it. I really just don’t get how some good people were ousted for so much less. If we are stuck with her and the new standard of how we treat eachother those others should be invited back IMO

what is clear is that the blue states require the red states while the red states do not require the blue.
some of you may realize this is not the first time this country has been this way.

Yes you have it right. Look at the maps that were provided and we can all see that all the states pay into the system but the blue states take more out in welfare. meanwhile the money that the red states "take out" and what was not said, is in the form of expenses for arms production. The red states are doing something productive and the blue states are maintaining an unsustainable welfare system. these are generalities of course but true.

Yes you have it right. Look at the maps that were provided and we can all see that all the states pay into the system but the blue states take more out in welfare. meanwhile the money that the red states "take out" and what was not said, is in the form of expenses for arms production. The red states are doing something productive and the blue states are maintaining an unsustainable welfare system. these are generalities of course but true.

well Doc when you're right, you're right.

Dear, you need to learn to read. It is the red state who take more in welfare and federal subsidies than what they pay in Federal taxes (i.e., in the case of Sou carolina, they get $1.35 from the Fed for every dollars they pay to the fed. . .so they get 35c more than they contribute for every dollars they contribute)

And most of the blue state get LESS in federal welfare an/or subsidies than they pay (i.e., NJ receives ONLY 61 cents for every dollars they pay to the Feds).

What is so hard for you .right wingers to understand? I know you're not ALL stupids?

well Doc when you're right, you're right.

Nope! You are both wrong!

And the maps and table are not that hard to read, and I don't believe every right wing person in this forum is stupid. . .not all!

As an example, South carolina gets back $1.35 in welfare and subsidies for every every dollars they pay in taxes to the FEDs
While NJ gets only 61 cents in welfare and subsidies for every dollars of taxes they pay to the feds.

What is so hard to understand?

Walter is not American and he had no problem understanding. Don't tell me that your partisanship has blinded you to that extent!

Werbung:
And He said it again l.ast night on his talking points. Religion has been out of touch of politics. Catholics used to vote republican traditionaly but they voted for Obama 2-1. The Jewish voters dont care what happens to Israel they also voted Obama 2-1. So America is dead

Back