Chris Christie GW Bridge Scandal vs Obama Scandals

steveox

Chris Christie apologized on the subject. Obama claims he didn't know anything about The Fast and furious, Benghazi, IRS targeting,NSA and Health Care signing fraud.

Chris Christie Fired his chief of staff. Obama fired no one. He promoted Susan Rice national security adviser on Benghazi scandal. Eric Holder is still Head of the state dept on The Fast and furious scandal.Lois Lerner received an $100,000 retirement salary on IRS targeting scandal.And Kathleen Sebelius is still on the job as Chief of health and human services.

You see Obama accepts no responsibility ,,Chris Christie accepts responsibility and took action.

Heres your difference between Republicans and Democrats.

Werbung:
BS steve ....

Chris Christie is just another corporatist who uses the means to justify the ends ..... one of the "qualities" so many of us despise in BO.

His apology means nothing and his blaming/firing his top aid is typical and load of sh*t as well.

The best that we can hope is that this scandal prevents the GOP from giving this RINO POS the nomination in '16 thus handing the election to Hillary.

Its the Truth. I thought you're a conservative? You sound like a liberal who loves to cover up Obamas ass.
Did you even read my post above?

I am blasting Christie for being a RINO POS. Hardly a position a liberal would take. You are the one who is praising Christie's fake apology.

He and Obama are two peas in a pod. The way they were walking hand and hand on the boardwalk just before the 2012 election makes me think they are probably bath house buddies!

Watch out .... ol' Rahm will probably be jealous ;)

Surprising Segment Compares Gov. Chris Christie to President Obama — You’ll Want to Hear the Quotes

While many on the right are dismayed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s “bridge scandal,” thinking it may dash any presidential aspirations the Republican may have had, some conservatives are saying good riddance.

After an initial “love affair” with Christie, Glenn Beck has long maintained the governor is more progressive than he first believed. On Friday, Beck said that not only is Christie a progressive Republican — he sounds almost identical to President Barack Obama on many issues.

the fat guy he should not block the bridge :mad:

tumblr_mz4iysSpYD1qg1ykso1_500.jpg

Werbung:
Feds 'audit' New Jersey spending on post-Sandy marketing campaign, rep says

Federal officials are probing whether the New Jersey government improperly spent millions in U.S. taxpayer dollars as part of an ad campaign in the wake of Superstorm Sandy, a Democratic congressman said Monday.

Who would have ever thought that here in the US that a "bridge scandal" could received so much attention while the President continues to target this political opponents via the IRS and obstruct the investigation and receive so little attention?

Back