Clarence Thomas's PARTY RIDE = FREE!!!!!

If no evidence of fraud was presented to the judge then nobody can claim the judge looked and the evidence and ruled that it did not show fraud.

I'll repeat it again specifically for the benefit of the brain dead godbotherers. What they presented which is safe to assume is everything they had, was decided by the judges to NOT BE EVIDENCE of fraud.
What part of that simplicity do you not understand?

Trump's lawyer claimed he took money from the campaign? He should not have done that because that makes him responsible for the crime Democrats claim was committed.
Democrats were not involved in any of that sordid affair so attempting them to link them is a very poor excuse.
You claim the money the Saudis invested with Kushner proves Kushner was guilty of accepting bribes from Saudis. Are you claiming anyone who does business with the Saudis is crooked?
That is not what I said. It was assumed by republicans also, that the acceptance of the money for a "business" just created by Jarrod was a dodgy deal. He had no experience in runnings of funds to that extent from one country alone. The Saudis questioned it also but assumed it would give them unfettered access to Trump, which it has because he loves dictators as we know, to do further dodgy deals.
The money was quickly dispersed to this point it's trail has become very unclear.
Some financial sceptics suggest it was a direct bribe to the Trump family and they would disperse it.
Either way it's a perfect way to bribe a POTUS in another person's name.
It's not as if Jarrod is a well known expert in wall street.
But honestly, we know he's as bent as a $9 note because his history proves it. Why am I not surprised.
Time will tell us.

Werbung:
I'll repeat it again specifically for the benefit of the brain dead godbotherers. What they presented which is safe to assume is everything they had, was decided by the judges to NOT BE EVIDENCE of fraud.
What part of that simplicity do you not understand?
Newly uncovered evidence of 2020 fraud never before seen by any judge:

NOW WE HAVE PROOF! TGP EXCLUSIVE: Massive 2020 Voter Fraud Uncovered in Michigan - Police Find: TENS OF THOUSANDS of Fake Registrations, Bags of Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Guns with Silencers, Burner Phones, and a Democrat-Funded Organization with Multiple Temporary Facilities in Several States | The Gateway Pundit | by Benjamin Wetmore and Patty McMurray

Let me know when you have proof ending in arrests lol

GatewayW Pundit? Hahaha
So many times I've gone out of my way to point out the lies that belch from his sources but he just can't grasp it. He or his sources have never achieved anything factual but he quoted them as if they are the oxygen which sustains him.
Truly, the man must be of primary school intelligence. No mature person could think like that but he is in that unique bracket of also being a Jesus junkies.

Let me know when you have proof ending in arrests lol

Gateway Pundit? Hahaha
Leftist government officials deeply devoted to the crooked mob overseeing our justice system rarely prosecute crimes of fellow crooks and mobsters. The two-tiered justice system is really just one tier in which leftists make the rules they do not themselves follow and create new rules if necessary to judge and condemn their enemies to keep their opposition down in elections.

So many times I've gone out of my way to point out the lies that belch from his sources but he just can't grasp it. He or his sources have never achieved anything factual but he quoted them as if they are the oxygen which sustains him.
Truly, the man must be of primary school intelligence. No mature person could think like that but he is in that unique bracket of also being a Jesus junkies.
You cannot prove the source wrong, so you ramp up your slander of their reporting to hide the fact that you are wrong, and they are right.

You cannot prove the source wrong, so you ramp up your slander of their reporting to hide the fact that you are wrong, and they are right.
You cannot prove the source right. That doesn't make me wrong. I'll call him a liar to his face and you too.

Leftist government officials deeply devoted to the crooked mob overseeing our justice system rarely prosecute crimes of fellow crooks and mobsters. The two-tiered justice system is really just one tier in which leftists make the rules they do not themselves follow and create new rules if necessary to judge and condemn their enemies to keep their opposition down in elections.
That's just an echo over and over again. Fuck off dero.

Let me know when you have arrests moron
Gateway Pundit lol

Werbung:
Back