Clarence Thomas's PARTY RIDE = FREE!!!!!

Biased judges are not for sale.
Really? You're as dumb as dogshit.
They owe their jobs and futures to Democrats and/or deep state officials and they are not about to trade that allegiance for just a few dollars to some other interested party.
Six out of the 9 supreme Court judges owe the jobs to the republican party.
That's a fact.
That black judge has the principles of an alley cat. He has accepted gifts and entertainment valuing hundreds of thousands of dollars. He's as bent as a 9 dollar note. He wife is an ignorant piece if shit who hates democrats.

But they remain unbiased?!?? You're a complete nut case. You know nothing.

Werbung:
What blindness.
View attachment 6262

Not one judge has proven the voting machines were not corrupted by crooked officials.
I know why too.

Keep this to yourself but somehow all the evidence you presented to the courts was completely ignored.
I suspect all the judges were on the take and trousered money to throw them out. Much like the big dark pudding on the SC.

Another thing. All those electoral staff employed to count the votes were very handsomely paid by Biden to rig it. Im hearing some were given houses and overseas trips for those in the sensitive seats.
Very generous gifts were splashed in any direction if you complied.

I personally know ten who bought new cars the following week. It was those democrats who waged war against Mr. Trump. He was given a bad deal I think. He should be POTUS because he deserves it. Do you think so mark?

Was the money d3clared moron?
That's the issue with Thomas who hid his money duh
I read about it. Are you going to try to prove Soros did not give millions to promote corrupt judges and prosecutors, as well as corrupt politicians?

A single lie was the entire basis? What was this single lie?
Why did trumps doj investigate?
Obama holdovers and newly appointed deep state officials worked together to lie and spy on Trump using a fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Democrat/Russian collusion.
In October 2017 the Mueller investigation announced a plea agreement with Papadopoulos in which he admitted to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian nationals regarding the theft of e-mails from the Clinton campaign and pledged to cooperate with the investigation in exchange for its promise not to prosecute him on more serious charges.
Democrats hired Stefan Halper to create a fake spy operation to engage and entrap Papadopoulos for the purpose of digging up dirt on Trump. Papadopoulos later recanted his forced 'confession' and was vindicated by Horowitz.
Later that month the Mueller team also unveiled a 12-count indictment against Manafort and his associate Rick Gates (who himself had been an adviser to the Trump campaign), charging them with money laundering, tax evasion, and bank fraud in connection with Manafort’s consulting and lobbying efforts on behalf of Ukrainian political parties
Manafort was charged for 'crimes' he allegedly committed with his partner Tony Podesta, who was silently ushered out of the picture without charges because of his close ties to the Clintons. Manafort was not charged under Obama, but the old charges were resurrected by Trump-hating deep state officials for the purpose of bringing down Trump. Interestingly, Manafort was charged for the old FARA violations he allegedly committed that Hunter Biden has been committing for nearly a decade without being charged.
Well I found this lie... by trumps team

In January 2018 President Trump’s legal team acknowledged in a memo to the Mueller investigation that Trump himself had dictated the initial false account of the meeting (claiming that it had concerned adoptions), contradicting earlier statements by his attorneys and by White House press secretaries.

And this lie.. by Trump

Are those the lies you speak of?
You claim to have found something you do not identify nor prove.

Early in July 2017 the press reported that in June 2016 senior members of the Trump campaign, including its chairperson, Paul Manafort, as well as Jared Kushner and Trump’s son Donald, Jr., had met secretly in Trump Tower with a lawyer associated with the Russian government

Trump campaign meeting with Russian under a lie? Nothing worth investigating there lol
Yahoo News

Who is Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr.?​

While defending Katsyv, Veselnitskaya had a run-in with immigration officials. In the affidavit mentioned above, Veselnitskaya said she had been denied a visa to enter the U.S. for her work on the Prevezon case but ultimately received a parole letter temporarily permitting her to enter the country.

Natalia had been kicked out of the country in 2015 under permanent ban. Obama granted her a 'parole' in 2016 for the purpose of using her in the Democrat fake Trump/Russian collusion operation totally invented by the Democrats. She met with Trump-hating Democrat Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting with Trump, Jr. in which she was kicked out of Trump Tower for lying and deception in the Democrat fake Trump/Russian collusion set up scenario.

FOX NEWS INVESTIGATES

Published November 9, 2017 11:17am EST

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

By Catherine Herridge , | Fox News

Fusion GPS founder agrees to testify

Glenn Simpson will give a 'voluntary interview.'
The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.

Really? You're as dumb as dogshit.

Six out of the 9 supreme Court judges owe the jobs to the republican party.
That's a fact.
That black judge has the principles of an alley cat. He has accepted gifts and entertainment valuing hundreds of thousands of dollars. He's as bent as a 9 dollar note. He wife is an ignorant piece if shit who hates democrats.

But they remain unbiased?!?? You're a complete nut case. You know nothing.
Black Democrats do hate them some blacks who aint black because they aint democrat.

1691467773559.png

I know why too.

Keep this to yourself but somehow all the evidence you presented to the courts was completely ignored.
I suspect all the judges were on the take and trousered money to throw them out. Much like the big dark pudding on the SC.
Judges did not look at voting machines and did not take voting fraud cases that would land them in hot water with their friends, supporters, and bosses in the swamp.
Another thing. All those electoral staff employed to count the votes were very handsomely paid by Biden to rig it. Im hearing some were given houses and overseas trips for those in the sensitive seats.
The grassroots dummies who helped with the voting fraud did it for the honor of stealing for the benefit of the Democrat party, much like they looted and burned in 2020 for the Democrat party.
Very generous gifts were splashed in any direction if you complied.

I personally know ten who bought new cars the following week. It was those democrats who waged war against Mr. Trump. He was given a bad deal I think. He should be POTUS because he deserves it. Do you think so mark?
Patrisse bought several properties, spending millions of dollars on personal items with money that flowed into her foundation bank accounts from those thinking they were doing something good for the dead felon Floyd and his mob of cop-hating supporters.

1691468456667.png

Judges did not look at voting machines and did not take voting fraud cases that would land them in hot water with their friends, supporters, and bosses in the swamp.
That's exactly my point from the beginning. They were given briefs and laughed at them. There was no evidence.
The grassroots dummies who helped with the voting fraud did it for the honor of stealing for the benefit of the Democrat party, much like they looted and burned in 2020 for the Democrat party.
The whole counting room people across the nation were approximately half republicans and that's a fact. Did they rollover to satisfy democrats?
Are you completely mad? What a disgusting assumption about your fellow republicans.
Patrisse bought several properties, spending millions of dollars on personal items with money that flowed into her foundation bank accounts from those thinking they were doing something good for the dead felon Floyd and his mob of cop-hating supporters.
I know nothing about that woman and if she has done something illegal and you can prove it, which I know you can't, Go to the police, which I know you won't because you've got no guts.
but it does remind me of Trump paying a slut whore from campaign funds donated by suckers like you and lately the disclosure of 50 million lawyers fees again paid for by the ratbag republicans. Like you.
Whilst I disagree with both it's not against the law.
but while you blurt about patrisse you should be honest, which I know you're not, about your side doing much worse.
don't forget the 2 billion Jarrod trousered from the towel head Saudis.
You never uttered a word.
Why is that? Did you forget that?

That's exactly my point from the beginning. They were given briefs and laughed at them. There was no evidence.
Not a single judge said, "I have thoroughly examined the evidence and can say without fear of contradiction that no massive fraud occurred."
The whole counting room people across the nation were approximately half republicans and that's a fact. Did they rollover to satisfy democrats?
Are you completely mad? What a disgusting assumption about your fellow republicans.
Republicans or not election officials botched the 2020 election, leaving Americans no assurance that the errors were not deliberate to cover up voting fraud.
I know nothing about that woman and if she has done something illegal and you can prove it, which I know you can't, Go to the police, which I know you won't because you've got no guts.
Millions of Americans know all about the greedy corrupt woman and her criminal theft of foundation funds.
but it does remind me of Trump paying a slut whore from campaign funds donated by suckers like you and lately the disclosure of 50 million lawyers fees again paid for by the ratbag republicans. Like you.
Democrats have never proven where the money came from that Trump paid his lawyer to deal with the "bimbo eruption" (to steal a phrase from the Clinton sexual relations handbook.)
Whilst I disagree with both it's not against the law.
but while you blurt about patrisse you should be honest, which I know you're not, about your side doing much worse.
don't forget the 2 billion Jarrod trousered from the towel head Saudis.
You have never proven Jarrod was doing illegitimate business and you have never proven Hunter was doing legitimate business.
You never uttered a word.
Why is that? Did you forget that?

Not a single judge said, "I have thoroughly examined the evidence and can say without fear of contradiction that no massive fraud occurred."
I agree and the reason being is every brief they were given to judge had no evidence of fraud in it.
Is that so hard to understand?
Would you expect them to lie?
You can spin it anyway you like but at the end. Trump lost and you cannot prove otherwise. Fuck off.
Republicans or not election officials botched the 2020 election, leaving Americans no assurance that the errors were not deliberate to cover up voting fraud.
Where's your evidence it was botched? The same place as your evidence of fraud is. It doesn't exist.
Millions of Americans know all about the greedy corrupt woman and her criminal theft of foundation funds.
Do they and I'll bet everyone of them are godbothering hate filled republicans like you. How proud you must be to be in an exclusive cult like that.
Democrats have never proven where the money came from that Trump paid his lawyer to deal with the "bimbo eruption" (to steal a phrase from the Clinton sexual relations handbook.)
Democrats didn't have to. It was proven when it went to court and the documents were presented. In fact, Cohen paid it then recouped the money from Trump's campaign money. That was done to cover the trail but it never worked.
$160,000 for one root. Wow. She's some whore.
You have never proven Jarrod was doing illegitimate business and you have never proven Hunter was doing legitimate business.
I have never tried to prove anything about so cut the blame shifting.

Heres a cut from the enquiry. The whole story is in the ny Times but it just as well be written on toilet paper. If it's not shit your wouldn't read it.

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund's advisers about the merits of the deal.

It's similar the same as patrisse cullors but the difference is the Saudis said they paid it into a fledgling firm and it suddenly disappeared. How convenient.

But you're still banging on about her but proved nothing. Go away you brain dead fool.

I agree and the reason being is every brief they were given to judge had no evidence of fraud in it.
Is that so hard to understand?
Would you expect them to lie?
You can spin it anyway you like but at the end. Trump lost and you cannot prove otherwise. Fuck off.
If no evidence of fraud was presented to the judge then nobody can claim the judge looked and the evidence and ruled that it did not show fraud.
Where's your evidence it was botched? The same place as your evidence of fraud is. It doesn't exist.

Do they and I'll bet everyone of them are godbothering hate filled republicans like you. How proud you must be to be in an exclusive cult like that.

Democrats didn't have to. It was proven when it went to court and the documents were presented. In fact, Cohen paid it then recouped the money from Trump's campaign money. That was done to cover the trail but it never worked.
$160,000 for one root. Wow. She's some whore.
Trump's lawyer claimed he took money from the campaign? He should not have done that because that makes him responsible for the crime Democrats claim was committed.
I have never tried to prove anything about so cut the blame shifting.

Heres a cut from the enquiry. The whole story is in the ny Times but it just as well be written on toilet paper. If it's not shit your wouldn't read it.

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund's advisers about the merits of the deal.

It's similar the same as patrisse cullors but the difference is the Saudis said they paid it into a fledgling firm and it suddenly disappeared. How convenient.

But you're still banging on about her but proved nothing. Go away you brain dead fool.
You claim the money the Saudis invested with Kushner proves Kushner was guilty of accepting bribes from Saudis. Are you claiming anyone who does business with the Saudis is crooked?

1691495017487.png

I read about it. Are you going to try to prove Soros did not give millions to promote corrupt judges and prosecutors, as well as corrupt politicians?
Was it illegal? Was it not reported? That's the issue here moron
Why did Thomas hide the money

Werbung:
Yahoo News

Who is Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr.?​

While defending Katsyv, Veselnitskaya had a run-in with immigration officials. In the affidavit mentioned above, Veselnitskaya said she had been denied a visa to enter the U.S. for her work on the Prevezon case but ultimately received a parole letter temporarily permitting her to enter the country.

Natalia had been kicked out of the country in 2015 under permanent ban. Obama granted her a 'parole' in 2016 for the purpose of using her in the Democrat fake Trump/Russian collusion operation totally invented by the Democrats. She met with Trump-hating Democrat Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting with Trump, Jr. in which she was kicked out of Trump Tower for lying and deception in the Democrat fake Trump/Russian collusion set up scenario.

FOX NEWS INVESTIGATES

Published November 9, 2017 11:17am EST

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

By Catherine Herridge , | Fox News

Fusion GPS founder agrees to testify

Glenn Simpson will give a 'voluntary interview.'
The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm behind the unverified Trump dossier, met with a Russian lawyer before and after a key meeting she had last year with Trump’s son, Fox News has learned. The contacts shed new light on how closely tied the firm was to Russian interests, at a time when it was financing research to discredit then-candidate Donald Trump.
I am sure you think that meant something lol

Back