Congratulations, President Obama

Little-Acorn

I wasn't listening to news last night, first I heard of bin Laden's killing was this morning driving to work.

This one goes in Barack Obama's column. Congratulations, Mr. President, on a job well done, and thank you for keeping after it and making it the priority you did. You have benefitted your country in an upright an honorable way.

It's true that these policies were started under George Bush, but Obama has been CinC for more than two years now, and he could have changed things, chosen a different course, etc. The fact that he didn't, was not by chance. Obama deliberately decided to maintain this course and put whatever adjustments in place, that were needed to keep our troops on course toward this satisfactory conclusion.

Obama gets, and deserves, the credit for this one. Kudoes for what you did, Mr. President, and my thanks and congratulations to the troops who supported and carried out this mission, all the way up the chain of command to the very top.

Werbung:
This was little more than a media event. obozo was fighting the last war, and this will probably have no substantial effect on stopping islamofascism.

Osama is DEAD. It's about damn time. The military found him, and killed him. Obama deserves credit for allowing the military to do it's job.

I'm sure the far left is really ticked off at Obama for not capturing Osama alive so he could be given a civilian trial in a United States court.

The "kill order" was given, and the U.S. military completed their mission. OOOO-RAHHHH!

Osama is DEAD. It's about damn time. The military found him, and killed him. Obama deserves credit for allowing the military to do it's job.

I'm sure the far left is really ticked off at Obama for not capturing Osama alive so he could be given a civilian trial in a United States court.

The "kill order" was given, and the U.S. military completed their mission. OOOO-RAHHHH!

actuly the CIA and intel people found him, Military killed him ( under CIA Direction)...

But its nice you managed to try to throw in a worthless pathetic attack on the left...

actuly the CIA and intel people found him, Military killed him ( under CIA Direction)...

But its nice you managed to try to throw in a worthless pathetic attack on the left...

I complimented Obama, and you don't even acknowledge it!

What you call my "worthless pathetic attack on the left" is actually "the pathetic truth about the left".

Your memory is very short. Wasn't it the left who wanted to hold civilian trials for the Gitmo prisoners and other Islamo-fascists? Obama (specifically Eric Holder, decided that wasn't such a good idea after all, and now these terrorists will have their days in court before military tribunals).

Given how poorly the left has handled the issue of terrorism it was only a matter of time before applause for the President was set aside to address some problems that need addressing. For example, the left launched waves of what many view as pathetic attacks on the right for its handling of terrorism and now president Obama is repeating just about all of the rights policies and there is a deafening silence from the left.

I personally would like to see the "pathetic attacks" from all be more productive.

The last thing to say in this post is: let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I wasn't listening to news last night, first I heard of bin Laden's killing was this morning driving to work.

This one goes in Barack Obama's column. Congratulations, Mr. President, on a job well done, and thank you for keeping after it and making it the priority you did. You have benefitted your country in an upright an honorable way.

It's true that these policies were started under George Bush, but Obama has been CinC for more than two years now, and he could have changed things, chosen a different course, etc. The fact that he didn't, was not by chance. Obama deliberately decided to maintain this course and put whatever adjustments in place, that were needed to keep our troops on course toward this satisfactory conclusion.

Obama gets, and deserves, the credit for this one. Kudoes for what you did, Mr. President, and my thanks and congratulations to the troops who supported and carried out this mission, all the way up the chain of command to the very top.

Exactly so. Only the most rabidly hyperpartisan among us will try to make this into a non event or try to give all of the credit to the "conservatives" in one illogical way or another.

In the words of our often foot in mouth VP, it is a big (bleep!)ing deal.

The same people who were telling us that 9-11 was america's fault, we deserved it, and blathering endlessly that islamofascists deserved their day in civilian court, that they were not much more than ordinary accused criminals, are now applauding that obozo sent a team in and shot an unarmed man. And they have the nerve to charge hyperpartisan??? :D

The same people who were telling us that 9-11 was america's fault, we deserved it, and blathering endlessly that islamofascists deserved their day in civilian court, that they were not much more than ordinary accused criminals, are now applauding that obozo sent a team in and shot an unarmed man. And they have the nerve to charge hyperpartisan??? :D

No, actually the same people who were telling us that 9/11 was America's fault are now saying that it was wrong to go and kill Bin laden.

Are you on their side now?

No, actually the same people who were telling us that 9/11 was America's fault are now saying that it was wrong to go and kill Bin laden.

Are you on their side now?

Quit the crap - liberals of all stripes whined endlessly about eg Gitmo - all the IFs should have all their "rights", held in regular jails, have regular criminal trials, etc. Then obozo sends in a team which shot osama, and they now admit he was unarmed, but gave fuzzy statements that he was "resisting" without explaining what they mean by that, and all you leftwingers suddenly become born again blood-thirsty kill-the-IFer types, as usual because if obozo did it, it's OK. Same thing with obozo's Libya war. Remember you libs' endless prattle about how Iraq "posed no imminent threat to the US"? :D Now it appears you've lost your tongue on that notion of military force. As I say, quit the crap - you're obozo worshipers and brazen hypocrits.

The same people who were telling us that 9-11 was america's fault, we deserved it, and blathering endlessly that islamofascists deserved their day in civilian court, that they were not much more than ordinary accused criminals, are now applauding that obozo sent a team in and shot an unarmed man. And they have the nerve to charge hyperpartisan???
We are no longer at war with Eurasia. We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

obozo sends in a team which shot osama, and they now admit he was unarmed, but gave fuzzy statements that he was "resisting" without explaining what they mean by that,

An excellent quote from that venerable philosopher Clint Eastwood fits the situation to a T.

(Eastwood find his friend has been killed and his body displayed in front of a saloon, so he goes in and blows the store owner away with a shotgun)

SHERIFF: You just murdered an unarmed man!

EASTWOOD: Well, he should have armed himself when he decided to decorate his porch with my friend.

Word.

I guess bin Laden missed that movie.

Too bad.

Werbung:
Back