Congressman calls evolution lie from ‘pit of hell’

I think there were different periods of glacier activity. If I remember, the northern part of the planet had later melts. Maybe it had something to do with the earths axis and/or being bombarded with meteorites.
So, it is possible.

Wild speculation, but possible, and this is the sort of thing that lends itself to speculation.

Werbung:
No doubt, for those primitive anglers.

Of course, "sudden" has to mean in terms of human development, as it didn't happen in one election cycle, if they had election cycles back then.

Centerhalf is engaging in some interesting speculation: Perhaps agriculture developed sooner than we think, but the signs were wiped out by rising ocean levels after the last ice age.

But, would agriculture really be likely to develop during an ice age?

I suppose a shorter growing season might be an asset but longer ones help with the problems of storage.

well everyone is entitled to their opinion. I did read a while back that they no longer think humans all sprang out of the same part of the world. now thats bad news as it COULD suggest that there was no one Eden but several. of course there is the mysterious Nob where Cain's missus came from location east of Eden. Hmmm so maybe the Bible got it right after all ! Just a disagreement on time reference points.

hows that for a pot stirrer !
I thought Eden was in Missouri...Ask Mitt.

But yep no Evolution, Man and Dinosaur's lived at the same time, SHips that held 4,475-5,000 species of animal ( and 2 of each and I was nice and only counted known mamals) aka one big as boat...world just was created in 7 days...

And science jobs are going overseas? what?!

P was looking figure out what allowed for this someewhat sudden transition from hunter/gather to agricultural. well ag requires you to stay put and the only way you can is to have a source of food that is readily available. well land animals move about some with wide ranges. fish are pretty much limited in their habitat. spearing fish is hard so angling had to have come about to make for ready supplies of fish.

ergo the fish hook.

knowledge and tools to make farming more efficient...

Also for why development happened faster in some areas...a good theory is the Axis of the Continents...A group in Africa would be by nature Nomadic as you move north or south temps change, and environment changes quickly... Europe has a east west axis...as groups move east to west...you would have the same types of Climates thus people would not be forced to adapt as much moving...

Its alot less change to move from Minnesota to Michigan or Oregon that it would be the Northwest Territory of Canada or Texas... in those times I am talking about not today. That Lack of change lets you hold up in one area longer and work on things like Ag...

well to be fair I used the term sudden meaning sudden in human development terms. had to ahve taken a while for everyone to figure out the fish hook. probably thousands of years. no TV then so no Sunday morning fishing shows to speed things along.

and, of course, it really took off after the development of the john boat.

I am guessing netting was before hooks....

I thought Eden was in Missouri...Ask Mitt.
But yep no Evolution, Man and Dinosaur's lived at the same time, SHips that held 4,475-5,000 species of animal ( and 2 of each and I was nice and only counted known mamals) aka one big as boat...world just was created in 7 days...

And science jobs are going overseas? what?!

There would not be a need for that many animals. 2 wolves would cover all dogs as every dog today came from the wolf. All sheep started with one original kind exc.

Also, it was 2 (one male one female) of the unclean animals. And 7 of each clean animal

Also the world being created in 7 (of our) days, it cannot be talking about our version of a day. We determine a day based on the cycle of the sun and moon and neither was created till the 4th day. Also in the same day man was made so was woman but first the man was created, named all the creatures, had time to discover he had no mate and was alone, time for going into a deep sleep where from him woman was created. That would take more than one of our 24 hour days.

There would not be a need for that many animals. 2 wolves would cover all dogs as every dog today came from the wolf. All sheep started with one original kind exc.

Also, it was 2 (one male one female) of the unclean animals. And 7 of each clean animal

Also the world being created in 7 (of our) days, it cannot be talking about our version of a day. We determine a day based on the cycle of the sun and moon and neither was created till the 4th day. Also in the same day man was made so was woman but first the man was created, named all the creatures, had time to discover he had no mate and was alone, time for going into a deep sleep where from him woman was created. That would take more than one of our 24 hour days.

wait you mean all the other dogs Evolved from one? And I guess Unclean Animals,...what ever the fuck that means...just Poped up again? Face it, its not since...its at best a story to tell a message...not a Factual accounts of the way things actually happened. People never lived to be 800..the world is not 9000 years old...Its stories to tell a idea..not History and Science...

wait you mean all the other dogs Evolved from one? And I guess Unclean Animals,...what ever the fuck that means...just Poped up again? Face it, its not since...its at best a story to tell a message...not a Factual accounts of the way things actually happened. People never lived to be 800..the world is not 9000 years old...Its stories to tell a idea..not History and Science...
Well since I just explained how we are not talking about a literal 6 day creation you should not assume I think the earth is 9 thousand years old.

You always seemed to present yourself as someone who knew about Islam, hrm... you should know the difference between clean and unclean animals~!

They "Poped up"? Are we discussing Catholicism now?

Since you brought up Mitt's religion, allow me to point out that Mormons don't believe that the world was created in seven days, or in seven thousand years, but in seven "periods of time", and thus don't have to dismiss evolution and fantasize about humans and dinosaurs co existing in order to support their beliefs.

Well since I just explained how we are not talking about a literal 6 day creation you should not assume I think the earth is 9 thousand years old.

You always seemed to present yourself as someone who knew about Islam, hrm... you should know the difference between clean and unclean animals~!

I know what the bible means...point it still makes no sense.

Werbung:
They "Poped up"? Are we discussing Catholicism now?

Since you brought up Mitt's religion, allow me to point out that Mormons don't believe that the world was created in seven days, or in seven thousand years, but in seven "periods of time", and thus don't have to dismiss evolution and fantasize about humans and dinosaurs co existing in order to support their beliefs.

The last pope did not dismiss Evolution as well...but they are not on the science boards.

Back