Country is on the wrong track

Hey I'll agree with you on part of this. Congress ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SHOULD BE MORE CENTRIST. I'm a moderate. I don't like most extremes in either Party. That's why I liked President Clinton... he was a centrist.

On the what things has Congress done. They've passed many things I'm glad for. Mostly things of a Social safety net bend or things targeted at helping children. Minimum Wage adjustments... many things. Environmental things. Civil Liberties & Equal Rights things. The list goes on.

I will agree that a lot of money is misspent IMO. If we'd just cut back on most of the hand outs to other countries it would help tremendously. Personally I'd rather not be liked by some of these countries if they only deal with us kindly because we give them a handout.

Here's an example... I bet Dr. Who & topgun will be together on this one.;)

Just heard this last night on the news. The US gives the Palestinians a 1.5 million dollar a year grant to pay for a Sesame Street puppet TV show promoting peace between the Palestinians and the Israelies... seriously!

This type of money (and this is only one of hundreds of similar examples) should be spent on helping shore up Social Security or US healthcare or just about anything else IMO.

Yes we do agree that huge amounts of money to promote muppets in Palestine is crazy.

Werbung:
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-two percent (42%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -18 on Dec 14, 2009.

The trend is lower now for Obama, very few like him anymore!
Generation Y is waking up!

Werbung:
I'm a moderate.

ROFLMAO

ExcessiveDishonesty-vi.jpg

Back