DC archbishop jabs Biden as 'cafeteria Catholic' who 'picks and chooses' for his 'political advantage'

Werbung:
Most Catholic women use birth control. This is easy to see by merely noting how they no longer have the huge numbers of children they once did.
Most Catholic women who abort their unborn babies are more worried about finances, reputation, comfort, or pleasure than they are about new children of their own.

Most Catholic women who abort their unborn babies are more worried about finances, reputation, comfort, or pleasure than they are about new children of their own.
Most Catholic women use contraceptives, in violation of the Roman Catholic Church. And why shouldn't anyone be more worried about the welfare of the families they already have? The birth rate among Catholic dropped greatly as soon as contraceptives became available. The Church used to lobby state legislatures to outlaw the sale of condoms.

You are not a woman, why the Hell should you make decisions for women?

Most Catholic women use contraceptives, in violation of the Roman Catholic Church. And why shouldn't anyone be more worried about the welfare of the families they already have? The birth rate among Catholic dropped greatly as soon as contraceptives became available. The Church used to lobby state legislatures to outlaw the sale of condoms.

You are not a woman, why the Hell should you make decisions for women?
I made no decision for a woman. I just pointed out the most common reasons why women abort their babies. Did I offend you?

I made no decision for a woman. I just pointed out the most common reasons why women abort their babies. Did I offend you?
If you want the government to make abortions illegal, and you do, then you are limiting her control over her own decisions,
You are offensive to everyone, like all forced birthers.

Werbung:
Back