DC archbishop jabs Biden as 'cafeteria Catholic' who 'picks and chooses' for his 'political advantage'

If you want the government to make abortions illegal, and you do, then you are limiting her control over her own decisions,
You are offensive to everyone, like all forced birthers.
I also support making murder illegal, making voting fraud illegal, making sodomy illegal, and so forth, in spite of how the crooks feel about their 'rights' being violated by civilized laws.

Werbung:
I also support making murder illegal, making voting fraud illegal, making sodomy illegal, and so forth, in spite of how the crooks feel about their 'rights' being violated by civilized laws.
You want adult consensual sex to be illegal? Wow you should go to Iran they outlaw that stuff too. Freedom loving Americans would never say that

You want adult consensual sex to be illegal? Wow you should go to Iran they outlaw that stuff too. Freedom loving Americans would never say that
So why did Biden give iran billions so they can enforce their law better

So why did Biden give iran billions so they can enforce their law better
Stupud post you think Iran needed the money to enforce their laws?
God you are stupid
And of course completely irrelevant to the central point

but even so, find me a christian who follows every single verse in the new testament.
and you point is ? Do you obey all laws also ? NOPE its because we are human and have emotions and desires that we often fail to control completely, If you look MORON you will see God has no exaptation of a perfect Christian as he knows we are imperfect. You seem to not comprehend what religion is .

Just as you failed to capitalize the C in Christain. God supposedly not only gave us free will but emotions to test us .

The Bible is supposedly 100% true and should be believed in its entirety by all faithful Christians.
One flaw and it is no longer infallible. And there are many flaws and tons of downright stupid illogical statements and events described in it.

The Bible is supposedly 100% true and should be believed in its entirety by all faithful Christians.
One flaw and it is no longer infallible. And there are many flaws and tons of downright stupid illogical statements and events described in it.
Not true because there is no one bible there are 3000 different versions and not only Christians read them

It does nor matter who reads a Bible. The Church tells us that it is the 100% true word of God, no matter what the version or the language it is written in.
Of course, this is nonsense. The Bible is clearly NOT the word of any rational being or beings. That is my point here.

I do believe consensual adultery is wrong because of the harm that it does to wounded spouses and the breakups of homes thus harming innocent children.

It does nor matter who reads a Bible. The Church tells us that it is the 100% true word of God, no matter what the version or the language it is written in.
Of course, this is nonsense. The Bible is clearly NOT the word of any rational being or beings. That is my point here.
Why do the 2,000,000,000 plus Christians bother you so much as they are not stopping you from believing that your ancestors crawled out of a pond.

and you point is ? Do you obey all laws also ? NOPE its because we are human and have emotions and desires that we often fail to control completely, If you look MORON you will see God has no exaptation of a perfect Christian as he knows we are imperfect. You seem to not comprehend what religion is .

Just as you failed to capitalize the C in Christain. God supposedly not only gave us free will but emotions to test us .
My point is that calling biden a cafeteria Christian is a stupid point, since every Christian is one duh

Werbung:
Back