Definition of MAGA.

jbander

Many of us came to the conclusion that people would want the definition of MAGA defined for everyone. MAGA is the voice of ignorance and hate. people whom society has totally rejected to keep them away from our children, these people who have been forced because of their nastiness to live quietly on the peripheral of our society, You know the White supremacist the Homophobic, the Xenophobes and the hate based ugly. They have been forced underneath rocks To keep them away from our children.. This group that our christian society have put aside has become the driving force and voice in the new hate party , Known as the MAGA's. You MAGA's don't have to thank me now , let me contribute more so that you really have a great reason to thank me. I'm just looking out for this group who don't seemed to be represented by any intelligent voices

Werbung:
Many of us came to the conclusion that people would want the definition of MAGA defined for everyone. MAGA is the voice of ignorance and hate. people whom society has totally rejected to keep them away from our children, these people who have been forced because of their nastiness to live quietly on the peripheral of our society, You know the White supremacist the Homophobic, the Xenophobes and the hate based ugly. They have been forced underneath rocks To keep them away from our children.. This group that our christian society have put aside has become the driving force and voice in the new hate party , Known as the MAGA's. You MAGA's don't have to thank me now , let me contribute more so that you really have a great reason to thank me. I'm just looking out for this group who don't seemed to be represented by any intelligent voices
I find it strange that so many Americans despise Trump for inspiring American patriotism with the slogan "Make America Great Again."

I find it strange that so many Americans despise Trump for inspiring American patriotism with the slogan "Make America Great Again."
I find it strange that so many patriots of democracy and freedom want to support a tyrant who has openly stated he wants the constitution ignored.

There's no indication America is not great but the loopies like you who believe every word he says, repeat it as a feeble put down to democrats.

I find it strange that so many patriots of democracy and freedom want to support a tyrant who has openly stated he wants the constitution ignored.

There's no indication America is not great but the loopies like you who believe every word he says, repeat it as a feeble put down to democrats.
Democrats dismissed due process so they could unconstitutionally impeach Trump.
Trump has not ignored the Constitution, Democrats have.

Democrats dismissed due process so they could unconstitutionally impeach Trump.
Trump has not ignored the Constitution, Democrats have.
For a godbothering republican you certainly have not read the constitution or you wouldn't say that.

He broke his oath of office when he spoke to zelensky about digging dirt on Biden. That's breaking the constitution so don't bother replying with your ratbag interpretations of anything. It's a fact and that's why he was impeached apart from the fact that meadows taped it. Not such a smart move might I add. The pair of the stupid idiots left it for the democrats to find.

For a godbothering republican you certainly have not read the constitution or you wouldn't say that.

He broke his oath of office when he spoke to zelensky about digging dirt on Biden. That's breaking the constitution so don't bother replying with your ratbag interpretations of anything. It's a fact and that's why he was impeached apart from the fact that meadows taped it. Not such a smart move might I add. The pair of the stupid idiots left it for the democrats to find.
You keep quoting Schiff's lying paraphrase of the Trump conversation that he and the traitor whistleblower insurrectionist Vindman had no business discussing, much less adulterating.

You keep quoting Schiff's lying paraphrase of the Trump conversation that he and the traitor whistleblower insurrectionist Vindman had no business discussing, much less adulterating.
It's clearly on tape but you deny it. I've heard it and so have you.
Why the recalcitrance?

It's clearly on tape but you deny it. I've heard it and so have you.
Why the recalcitrance?
Wrong tape. Trump never demanded Zelensky dig up dirt on Biden. That was Schiff's fabricated version which was a total lie in keeping with the Democrat party's long-standing practice of lying about their political opponents in order to keep the dull and ignorant voting Democrat.

1704311263534.jpeg

Scumbag Schiff's totally fake Trump/Ukraine phone call transcript:
I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.

Wrong tape. Trump never demanded Zelensky dig up dirt on Biden. That was Schiff's fabricated version which was a total lie in keeping with the Democrat party's long-standing practice of lying about their political opponents in order to keep the dull and ignorant voting Democrat.

View attachment 9977

Scumbag Schiff's totally fake Trump/Ukraine phone call transcript:
I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it. On this and on that. I'm going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people: I'm going to put you in touch with Attorney General of the United States, my attorney general, Bill Barr. He's got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him and I'm going to put you in touch with Rudy [Giuliani]; you're going to love him, trust me.
You lying old POS.
Here's the real one.

You lying old POS.
Here's the real one.

Let's try to piece this together. Here is your quote from the dirtbag seditious lying lefdtist scumbag Adam Schitff:

He broke his oath of office when he spoke to zelensky about digging dirt on Biden.

Of course Trump never asked Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden or Burisma or any other crooked operation in Ukraine already under US investigation, but dirtbag Schitff-head did and you fell for his lie hook, line, and sinker. This is from Schitff-head's fake transcript used to illegally, unjustly, immorally, and seditiously impeach Trump:

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand?

Let's try to piece this together. Here is your quote from the dirtbag seditious lying lefdtist scumbag Adam Schitff:

He broke his oath of office when he spoke to zelensky about digging dirt on Biden.

Of course Trump never asked Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden or Burisma or any other crooked operation in Ukraine already under US investigation, but dirtbag Schitff-head did and you fell for his lie hook, line, and sinker. This is from Schitff-head's fake transcript used to illegally, unjustly, immorally, and seditiously impeach Trump:

I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand?
He was impeached under the constitution for breaking his oath by asking another country to help him in the election. I don't care your too fucking stupid to believe that. That's your problem.

It doesn't matter what Schiff said. It never came into the equation when he was impeached. Stop shifting the blame idiot. You are wrong so admit it.

He was impeached under the constitution for breaking his oath by asking another country to help him in the election. I don't care your too fucking stupid to believe that. That's your problem.

It doesn't matter what Schiff said. It never came into the equation when he was impeached. Stop shifting the blame idiot. You are wrong so admit it.
Trump did not ask for help in the election. That lie is of the devil and his partners in the Democrat party. It was Obama who asked the Russian president for support in the 2012 election after which Obama promised him he would have more liberty to help him as well.

Trump did not ask for help in the election. That lie is of the devil and his partners in the Democrat party. It was Obama who asked the Russian president for support in the 2012 election after which Obama promised him he would have more liberty to help him as well.

Notice in the piece it was suggested "maybe"??

You don't ever read what you post. The article proves nothing like what trump did. Neither was Obama impeached or criticised by republicans for what he said.
Why do you bother to post something that cannot be supported.

Notice in the piece it was suggested "maybe"??

You don't ever read what you post. The article proves nothing like what trump did. Neither was Obama impeached or criticised by republicans for what he said.
Why do you bother to post something that cannot be supported.
You referenced " digging up dirt.". That phrase came right out of Adam Schifft-head's lying fake transcript of the phone call he and his treasonous whistleblowing scumbag pal cooled up to dishonestly impeach Trump.

Werbung:
You referenced " digging up dirt.". That phrase came right out of Adam Schifft-head's lying fake transcript of the phone call he and his treasonous whistleblowing scumbag pal cooled up to dishonestly impeach Trump.
Sorry comrade. I posted the tape and if that's not proof enough, believe what you want.
You're just being obstinate originating from hate.

Back