The ongoing decline and collapse of America.

lol, what a stupid post.

you're just restating the title of the discussion and providing no evidence.

kind of like your "the bible is true because the bible says it is true" nonsense. lol
No, Tesla is playing silly games and is one step from becoming intolerant.

Werbung:
Who is drooling in anticipation of what?
These and their minions are some examples of those who are drooling.

Screenshot_20220504-051401_kindlephoto-59510455.png

And the big thing they anticipate is making America a Marxist ruled government.

This is a strategy often cited as the way they will make US make the transition.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png

You seem to like to express your self through cartoons and videos.

Screenshot_20220504-051401_kindlephoto-59510455.png

Ah yes, QAnon and their deep state. If you think Hillary, Obama, the FBI, et.al. want to turn America into a Marxist ruled government, then you have been listening to the wrong people.

This is a strategy often cited as the way they will make US make the transition.

Screenshot_20220421-211102_kindlephoto-8973470.png
This is the first time I have heard of the Cloward-Piven strategy. That was dated 1966, the era of the SDS and the more radical Weathermen. That movement died decades ago. Is that another QAnon belief?

OK, thank you for your response. It's my turn to give you my view on America's decline, later, hopefully tonight.

Is Tesla a moniker you are giving me? That doesn't make sense. I think you are playing games.

he's a trump moron. Never posts anything intelligent, just does cut and paste of pictures and videos of right wing talking points, can't defend them, spends hours coming up with stupid nicknames for you, and if you ask him to post anything specific, runs away.

Werbung:

View attachment 2246

View attachment 2248

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase

so i guess trump is part of the plan to become communist? lol.

the poverty rate was FALLING from 2010 onward, moron. lol, when obama was president, yet your stupid picture has obama on it? poverty went up in 2020 when who was president? trump? lol

do you even read what you post and think about it? obviously not.

Back