The ongoing decline and collapse of America.

I suspect that Tucker Carlson is held in such low esteem by Leftists, Progressives and LW extremists for the same reason that Wile E. Coyote has a thing about Road Runner.

He tries and tries but Road Runner always wins.

Carlson is almost always right.

Leftists HATE that.

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

fox has officially admitted that carlson is a lying troll. lol

Werbung:
Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

I think you can't disprove his assertions. So, you try to invalidate him.

You did that to Trump and we noticed.

WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

I think you can't disprove his assertions. So, you try to invalidate him.

You did that to Trump and we noticed.

WE WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN!

fox admitted he's a lying troll. fox invalided him, not me. lol

after that court case, tucker has zero credibility, as per an official court ruling.
sorry if you don't like that

Show us the lie(s)

Hurry up. This was posted yesterday and it already has 840, 000+ views. We need to warn everyone not to believe him.

Tucker: This is a racist lie (12:33)

Show us the lie(s)

Hurry up. This was posted yesterday and it already has 840, 000+ views. We need to warn everyone not to believe him.

Tucker: This is a racist lie (12:33)

the court already ruled that he was a lying troll and can't be taken seriously, based on what fox said. He can't be sued for slander because you can't take his words seriously.

didn't you read my post? or did the fox lawyers lie to the judge? lol

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously​

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
The network asked a judge to dismiss the case, arguing that "Carlson's statements were not statements of fact

lol

so was fox lying about tucker lying?

the court already ruled that he was a lying troll and can't be taken seriously, based on what fox said. He can't be sued for slander because you can't take his words seriously.

didn't you read my post? or did the fox lawyers lie to the judge? lol
The issue wasn't to decide Carlson's trustworthiness, an issue I think he has no reason to worry about.

The issue wasn't to decide Carlson's trustworthiness, an issue I think he has no reason to worry about.

in fact, that was EXACTLY the issue. If he was trustworthy, then fox would have lost the court case. duh.

what part of "
  • A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously."
can't you understand? lol

in fact, that was EXACTLY the issue. If he was trustworthy, then fox would have lost the court case. duh.

what part of "
  • A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously."
can't you understand? lol
No, I guess it takes someone with your chipset to understand this.

No, I guess it takes someone with your chipset to understand this.

well, apparently you can't understand it since you continue to think that carlson is credible after fox argued in court that no one should take what he says seriously.

lets face it, he's an entertainer, not a journalist. he's there for ratings by revving up trump morons, not report accurately. I give him props, he's very good at what he does. he knows his audience and he plays them perfectly.

fox admitted it, but it was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50 :)

well, apparently you can't understand it since you continue to think that carlson is credible after fox argued in court that no one should take what he says seriously.

lets face it, he's an entertainer, not a journalist. he's there for ratings by revving up trump morons, not report accurately. I give him props, he's very good at what he does. he knows his audience and he plays them perfectly.

fox admitted it, but it was obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50 :)
We can't all be smaht like you and Fredo Corleone.

We can't all be smaht like you and Fredo Corleone.

smart? i just follow the news and keep up, like with court cases.

its not hard, even you could do it, if you tried! expand your horizon beyond fox news, it will be good for you!

If you already know and agree that America is in decline, but for different reasons than those that I have and will readily share here, I cordially invite you to take your proper turn to reveal your thoughts now.
It's your OP. I would like to know what you think, not Carlson. I'm not going to watch 15 minutes of Carlson. If there is a written summary somewhere, I will read it.

It's your OP. I would like to know what you think, not Carlson. I'm not going to watch 15 minutes of Carlson. If there is a written summary somewhere, I will read it.
I think it's in decline and the wolves are drooling in anticipation.

Your turn Mr. Tesla.

Werbung:
I think it's in decline and the wolves are drooling in anticipation.

Your turn Tesla.

lol, what a stupid post.

you're just restating the title of the discussion and providing no evidence.

kind of like your "the bible is true because the bible says it is true" nonsense. lol

Back