The ongoing decline and collapse of America.

Yo Daddy!

Posted 12/16/22 to present evidence that America IS in decline. Only once the Dems* recognize the problem exists can we realistically talk about possible solutions.

Dems were sold that if they went along with the Leftists, extremists and progressives who were smarter than average Democrat voters, that the big, bad nasty Trumplicans would be neutralized.

Just let the extremists have the power and responsibility to do whatever will neutralize MAGA.

Last edited:
Werbung:
of course, many americans thought the end of slavery...letting women vote...the civil rights acts...gay rights..were evidence of the "decline and collapse" of america. lol.

let alone rock and roll and kids dancing. :)

fortunately the "solutions" to those "problems" failed.

Posted 12/16/22 to present evidence that America IS in decline. Only once the Dems* recognize the problem exists can we realistically talk about possible solutions.

Dems were sold that if they went along with the Leftists, extremists and progressives who were smarter than average Democrat voters, that the big, bad nasty Trumplicans would be neutralized.

Just let the extremists have the power and responsibility to do whatever will neutralize MAGA.
And you repigs weren't smart enough to see threw dickhead Donny.
You hypocrite.

of course, many americans thought the end of slavery...letting women vote...the civil rights acts...gay rights..were evidence of the "decline and collapse" of america. lol.

let alone rock and roll and kids dancing. :)

fortunately the "solutions" to those "problems" failed.
Unfortunately, stupid thinking requires a conclusion.

What if every single time anyone inhaled the smoke from a lit cigarette, they dropped dead immediately?

Smoking wouldn't have caught on as if it did.

The ills or stupid things we've done, but which haven't killed us yet, still may.

But people like you will applaud our stupidity because you hate US.

What if every single time anyone inhaled the smoke from a lit cigarette, they dropped dead immediately?

The ills or stupid things we've done, but which haven't killed us yet, still may.

lol. what a stupid post.

i do applaud YOUR stupidity because it makes me laugh.

now...aren't you supposed to be posting this proof of our decline or something? posting biased videos doesn't count.

if you want to actually try, summarize the main points of tucker's argument and prove they show the collapse of civilization.

of course, first you need to DEFINE what a "collapse" of civilization is.

so today, when i flicked the switches, the lights came on.
water came out of the taps.
i bought food at the grocery store.
i can get immediate medical care anytime I need it.

i'm really trying to see this "collapse of civilization". lol. are the zombies just somewhere over the horizon heading my way and i can't see them yet? :)

Why does every one you hate immediately gets labelled as an American hater?

It makes no sense and is a pathetic justification for your ignorance.

I believe that America is currently under collapse, but, most likely, for different reasons than you do. If you want to express your opinion, please don't do it through Tucker Carlson. Even a judge dismissed a libel case against Carlson and said it's because nobody believes Carlson.

Carlson is widely disrespected among liberals. Is there another conservative that can express the same view as you, or can you simply do it yourself?

I believe that America is currently under collapse, but, most likely, for different reasons than you do. If you want to express your opinion, please don't do it through Tucker Carlson.
Fox are popular as you know amongst tories and conspiracy nuts. It saves them the torture of thinking for themselves.

Even a judge dismissed a libel case against Carlson and said it's because nobody believes Carlson.

Oooooh that's unfair. That old soak worships his every word.
Carlson is widely disrespected among liberals. Is there another conservative that can express the same view as you, or can you simply do it yourself?

I believe that America is currently under collapse, but, most likely, for different reasons than you do. If you want to express your opinion, please don't do it through Tucker Carlson. Even a judge dismissed a libel case against Carlson and said it's because nobody believes Carlson.

If you already know and agree that America is in decline, but for different reasons than those that I have and will readily share here, I cordially invite you to take your proper turn to reveal your thoughts now.

If you already know and agree that America is in decline, but for different reasons than those that I have and will readily share here, I cordially invite you to take your proper turn to reveal your thoughts now.
i cordially invite you to define "decline and collapse" of america and present YOUR evidence here.

you started the thread and then..didnt. lol

I suspect that Tucker Carlson is held in such low esteem by Leftists, Progressives and LW extremists for the same reason that Wile E. Coyote has a thing about Road Runner.

He tries and tries but Road Runner always wins.

Carlson is almost always right.

Leftists HATE that.

Werbung:

Today's Left Wing is far different the 1960's and 70's Liberals.

Liberals LOVED America.

Back