Dem-Double-Standards

chestnut

No matter what the situation, no matter what the facts, dems never seem to be held accountable. Everything is just an excuse, a very tiny, slap on the wrist.

What a crock of S###! When will they be held accountable for anything.

I hope soon.

Werbung:
Everyone should be held accountable for their actions. I understand your frustrations. It's especially troubling how the media protects the Dems and buries the Repubs. That's the great thing about the internet, you can tell it like it is and people will read it. They may not agree with you, but at least you will be heard.

-EJ-

www.trulotics.com

Everyone should be held accountable for their actions. I understand your frustrations. It's especially troubling how the media protects the Dems and buries the Repubs. That's the great thing about the internet, you can tell it like it is and people will read it. They may not agree with you, but at least you will be heard.

-EJ-

www.trulotics.com

good point

i like how you saw a bright side to it with being able to tell the truth on the net

it would be so much worse if there were no net

what i think is worst is that many democrats start name calling their opposition for political gain when there may not be any truth to it at all. terms like racist get thrown around when you talk about conservatives because they are for stronger boarders. but last time i checked illegal immigration does not equal immigration. an immoral tactic that many use on a wide variety of issues that time and again keep on working.

-EJ-

www.trulotics.com

Facts are what really buries Republicans.

Facts are what really buries Republicans.
.....And, don't they know THAT??!!!

"The Bush "legacy" continues. Even as he leaves office he is blocking the release of over 14 million White House emails. These "missing" emails are part of the public record and cover the period from March 2003 through October 2005, a time when Bush's criminality was at its peak."

and now deep thoughts...
.....And, especially ones The Idiot Son appeared to live-by.....​

"Whenever you read a good book, it's like the author is right there, in the room, talking to you, which is why I don't like to read good books."

***​

"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching."

Yeah....right....Democrats invented such tactics.

:rolleyes:

It's so sad that some won't look to the possibilities for a better future. They would rather be mired in a bad past then work together for a more perfect future.

The Far Right was so comfortable bashing Progressives relentlessly and not really having them fight back in kind it was a very tough time. But today America sought to do better than that. Today America made a change.

Shaman... I offer my thanks to you for being there and standing up and speaking out.

Werbung:
Dems or Repubs should get equal media coverage. I know this thread is about Dem-Double-Standards but I don't want to leave the media out of this.

Back