Democrats support Gaza residents of doing this

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Pist where I supported it
You can't because you are an obsessed liar lugnut
Nope you support them . It's obvious .
You can deny all you want lug nut but the evidence would convict you in a jury trial.
You should of been Born a Biden the way you deny deny and no comments . You also have the say stupid things down like a master.Now all you need to do practice falling down .

Nope you support them . It's obvious .
You can deny all you want lug nut but the evidence would convict you in a jury trial.
You should of been Born a Biden the way you deny deny and no comments . You also have the say stupid things down like a master.Now all you need to do practice falling down .
It's obvious but you can't post a single example?
You are a lying lugnut lol

Name people who specifically support this
But you won't, liar
The Democrat sop: Lie and deny until the global-warming cows come home. Of course Democrats have supported Israel and God's enemies for decades but now that public disfavoe has turned against them they lie about what they once believed and still believe.

The Democrat sop: Lie and deny until the global-warming cows come home. Of course Democrats have supported Israel and God's enemies for decades but now that public disfavoe has turned against them they lie about what they once believed and still believe.
you can't name a single person either. lol.

you and your bf are quite amusing in your failings.

you can't name a single person either. lol.

you and your bf are quite amusing in your failings.
I don't really personally know any of the clowns supporting genocide in the Middle East but I can hardly turn on the TV without some Democrat clown spouting nonsense about Israel and its murderers.

Werbung:
I don't really personally know any of the clowns supporting genocide in the Middle East but I can hardly turn on the TV without some Democrat clown spouting nonsense about Israel and its murderers.
so you have nothing.
as always. lol

Back