Disillusioned?

Gipper

Disillusionment. Obama followers, who genuinely believed what the media told them, now are experiencing massive disillusionment. Where’s all that hope and change from the god who would be president?

The law is still the law; nothing there changed. The repo man can still take your house and your car and your furniture if you don’t pay as you said you would. Did the seas recede? Well, the deceived people are finding out that “climate change” was a lie, too — contrived by greedy politicians, fraudulent scientists and, once again, media elites. Did everyone get their jobs back? Not even close. More lost their jobs. Did the world start loving America? Not even close there, either. The world is more volatile and enemies are more empowered. The threats just keep coming no matter how many bows and suck-up speeches Barack Obama gives.

What we have here in America is a whole lot of people finding out the hard way that Barack Obama’s being president did not change anything for the better in their individual lives. They are waking up to the reality that all the moonlight and roses have turned to still-unpaid bills, still-unrealized personal dreams and still-difficult real life.

Werbung:
Some very disappointed people indeed...

I bet she was shocked to find out that Obama isn't paying her mortgage or putting gas in her car. :rolleyes:

...and the wars continue. Oddly enough, with hardly a whimper of anti-war, 'Obama is a murderer' protest.

I guess the "means to an end" crowd can stomach a damn sight more when the potential machinations are in place to get them there.

I'm not happy that we haven't left Iraq. Or closed Gitmo. Obama has failed to deliver, n that respect.

But the economy is better now than it was a year ago.

I'm not happy that we haven't left Iraq. Or closed Gitmo. Obama has failed to deliver, n that respect.

What a surprise! But he's sending all the terrorists from Guantanamo Bay to Europe, where they can live freely off of the various welfare states. Isn't it ironic? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Well it's like this. Many at the recent Tea Party convention have said that this country is lucky that McCain was elected into office??? So I have a question to all you so called conservatives on these boards. Will you guys ever be happy with anyone who is in the white house? Also what would you say to those who would constantly bash a president you guys would be happy with? This tit for tat is getting old and I guess after eight years of Bush bashing it's time for some Obama bashing and it's quite hilarious but it's also quite old too.

Back