Will AMERICA survive Obama ???

Werbung:
Sad, sad, sad are those who deny the 2020 machines were corrupted but cannot prove that because party officials prevented proper examinations of most machines until it was too late.
i deny you have any credible evidence of corrupted machines and no investigation found any.
are you saying republicans prevented proper investigations in red states where most of the controversy occured? lol
is that the theory you are going with? republicans worked to elect biden? hahahahahaha

No, that is not true. Dominion programmed machines to commit fraud for the Democrat party and then sued Fox News for debating the issue behind the scenes. That proves that people are corrupt, including jurors, judges, prosecutors, politicians, crooks, and more. When the swamp holds control of most courts then perverted justice must be expected, not righteous judgments.

all you need is proof.
and fox was sued not for "debating an issue", another lie. lol
that proves you are a liar. as always

i've never met anyone who whines as much as you do, with so little proof. lol
i suggest getting a life :)

i deny you have any credible evidence of corrupted machines and no investigation found any.
are you saying republicans prevented proper investigations in red states where most of the controversy occured? lol
is that the theory you are going with? republicans worked to elect biden? hahahahahaha
We have the evidence of voting machine corruption as well as Democrat efforts to stop all investigations into suspected corrupted voting machines.

all you need is proof.
and fox was sued not for "debating an issue", another lie. lol
that proves you are a liar. as always

i've never met anyone who whines as much as you do, with so little proof. lol
i suggest getting a life :)
Whatever came out in the Fox/Dominion trial, not a shred of evidence emerged that the machines had been responsibly examined after the election and found to not have been corrupted in favor of Democrats.

Whatever came out in the Fox/Dominion trial, not a shred of evidence emerged that the machines had been responsibly examined after the election and found to not have been corrupted in favor of Democrats.
Republicans looked into machines in AZ
Why do you lie

That's bullshit. They were examined by private investigators and found not faulty or rigged.
Your problem is you set your site's on it being the holy grail because Trump and fox said so. Both have been proven to be wrong and you should also admit your wrong.
If you chose to die on that hill, make it quick please.

Republicans looked into machines in AZ
Why do you lie
Democrats deny the facts that came out of the court-ordered investigation of a voting machine in AZ, and no Dominion nor Democrat official has ever proven Dominion machines were not corrupted to commit election fraud in 2020, in spite of the large volume of evidence showing the machines were corrupted to commit fraud.

That's bullshit. They were examined by private investigators and found not faulty or rigged.
Your problem is you set your site's on it being the holy grail because Trump and fox said so. Both have been proven to be wrong and you should also admit your wrong.
If you chose to die on that hill, make it quick please.
Don't lie. You craftily avoid mentioning the fact that only a very few machines out of tens of thousands were ever examined and even then, the leftists hobbled those examinations to keep hidden the most damaging of the evidence the investigators were not allowed to examine.

Don't lie. You craftily avoid mentioning the fact that only a very few machines out of tens of thousands were ever examined and even then, the leftists hobbled those examinations to keep hidden the most damaging of the evidence the investigators were not allowed to examine.
Heard it all before and nothing has changed. More bile and hate because you cannot prove fraud. You're a loser.

Werbung:
Back