Donaldson: Teabaggers Aren't Mad About Taxes, They Just Don't Like Obama

Popeye

It looks like most people know exactly what the Faux News teabagging events were really all about. Here's Sam Donaldson, on This Week's round table discussion, responding to George Will's assertion that the tea parties were about taxes:

Oh, they weren't saying that, George. What they were saying is, we don't like Obama. And this is a proxy way to say that. Because it's true, he's going to lower taxes on 95% of the American public, and the rest are going to have higher taxes. You were quite correct, it's not about the level of taxes. Those rallies were mainly, it seems to me, organized to say, "We don't like Obama" across the board.

Sorry teabaggers, your GOP and Faux News promoted, right wing funded, Obama bashing little events fooled absolutely no one. In the future, take a cue from the left if you want to hold a REAL protest.

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/donaldson-will-teabaggers-arent-mad-a

Werbung:
That could be the case with some, I think it would be fair to say that is the case with some but its not the case with many not even close to half or even 1/4

This started as Bush was leaving office, the tarp stuff and the bailouts. We were mad about it then and its only gotten worse. If McCain would have done it I think there would still be tea party's

Next is the 4th of July party for the right wing extremists. I wonder if big brother will let us play with fire crackers :)

That could be the case with some, I think it would be fair to say that is the case with some but its not the case with many not even close to half or even 1/4

This started as Bush was leaving office, the tarp stuff and the bailouts. We were mad about it then and its only gotten worse. If McCain would have done it I think there would still be tea party's

Next is the 4th of July party for the right wing extremists. I wonder if big brother will let us play with fire crackers :)

Bush was spending like a drunken sailor during his 8 years...I never noticed any tea parties.

In fact, if there was any complaining from the right at all, it was at such a low level that nobody noticed...and it certainly wasn't done publically. Why?..Because the same groups and organizations that set up these tea parties were, for the most part, busy defending Bush.

Faux News, the Republican Party, FreedomWorks,...the main players in the tea parties were all Bush Administration supporters. Now suddenly they care about spending..where were they the last 8 years?

These were right wing Obama bashing events..I mean, how many teabaggers actually voted for Obama..I'd wager easily less than 5%, probably a lot less. They want to hold a protest against Obama...fine, but don't insult everyone's intelligence and try to sell a clearly politicized event as non partisan.

The trouble is that sooner or later the 10 trillion debt left by Bush (how much did he start with, does anyone know?) added to the who knows how much Obama will leave, will have to be paid one way or another. If not taxes, then inflation. There is no free lunch.

Say Obama leaves another 10 trillion, which is a real possibility. That's 20 trillion, divided among 300 million of us = $67 grand apiece.

Given that a lot of those 300 million are children, are elderly, are unproductive for a variety of reasons, that leaves a whale of a payment for those of us still paying taxes, doesn't it? Where is that money to come from, printing presses?

Bush was spending like a drunken sailor during his 8 years...I never noticed any tea parties.

In fact, if there was any complaining from the right at all, it was at such a low level that nobody noticed...and it certainly wasn't done publically. Why?..Because the same groups and organizations that set up these tea parties were, for the most part, busy defending Bush.

Faux News, the Republican Party, FreedomWorks,...the main players in the tea parties were all Bush Administration supporters. Now suddenly they care about spending..where were they the last 8 years?

These were right wing Obama bashing events..I mean, how many teabaggers actually voted for Obama..I'd wager easily less than 5%, probably a lot less. They want to hold a protest against Obama...fine, but don't insult everyone's intelligence and try to sell a clearly politicized event as non partisan.

You got to be crazy

Bush gave more to Aids research in one day than Clinton gave in 8 years, the Dems didn’t give a rip and the conservatives were livid that he would do something so stupid.

He did stuff with Medicare and prescription drugs that had conservatives livid

Rush went on and on about it so did Hannity so did Beck so did Lavin and Savage.

Bush spent like a drunken sailor you are right. Katrina my god those people still don’t know how to wipe their own butts and The Bush administration coddled them thinking libs would eventually like him. He could not get it through is thick skull just like McCain couldn’t that libs will never like you no matter how much you cave into their retardation.

Conservatives were mad flat mad, republicans not so much

There were big revolts by the way when Bush tried to pass amnesty for illegal’s, do you remember that?

I'm so impressed. Sam Donaldson as an authoritative voice on Conservative motives. Wow. Excuse me while I choke.

This is typical MSM spin on something that they have no defense against. Just as some of the protesters in any group are over the edge, some of them participating in the Tea Party protests are bound to be.

Oh, sorry. The level of perfection demanded of Conservatives is always much higher than those opposing would hold themselves to.

No, Conservatives don't like Obama. I'm sure he's a perfectly nice fellow, but his policies are very dangerous. He is no more responsible for the actual spending than Bush was. CONGRESS spends the money.

But right now, we've got a very treacherous Pied Piper scenario going, and if you're unable to actually comprehend what this spending is doing, I guess you'll just have to discover it for yourself. However, it will be small satisfaction for those of us protesting to have to live through the hyper-inflation that is going to come just to see your smugness evaporate. Sorry, I'd have liked to see my grandchildren have a chance to live in a free society.

And the tax breaks? You can't give tax breaks to people who don't pay taxes. With all the new "fees" and "Carbon Taxes" and such, there will be plenty more taxes instead of those "breaks." And tell me all about it when more jobs continue to disappear as we tax the daylights out of those evil rich who provide them.

We've been warned by plenty who have been there. It's too bad that so many are incapable of grasping facts.

In the future, take a cue from the left if you want to hold a REAL protest.

Oh, so we should get our funding from Left Wing billionaires like George Soros, we should only regurgitate the party approved talking points spoon fed to us from MSM and other party intelligensia, we should use the pre-made party approved signs provided by "community organizers" rather than making our own, we should only point out the parts of the constitution we agree with and ignore or demand changed all the rest of it, we should burn American flags while flying proudly the flags of other countries and even communist flags, we should burn effigies of sitting presidents while screaming obscenities, and most importantly of all, we should get paid by left wing activist organizations (who pretend to be non-partisan so they can be funded by taxpayer money) to protest as political mercenaries rather than take time off work and volunteer our time for something we actually believe.

Catchy slogans that show your patriotism and support of our troops:
ShootOfficers3.gif

Pre-made party approved signs for political mercenaries:
randydandy-PROTEST.jpg

Burning flags and effigies:
cd6a881d86730419d2ca3fa9c0067613.jpg

Flying the Mexican Flag on top of an upside down American flag in protest of the US enforcing immigration laws:
upsidedown-l.jpg

Yes Popeye, you Progressives sure are professionals at protesting but it helps when you have professional protesters (community organizers) that recruit, train, deploy and pay people to protest with party approved signs, literature, talking points, threats of violence (sometimes even violent outbursts) and a flurry of media support.

We are up against a hostile media, hostile administration, hostile progressives such as yourself that seek to shut us down, a Republican party that's attempting to patronize us by pretending to "get it" and only giving haters like you fuel to attack us.

What we teabaggers have is a belief in and understanding of history, the Constitution, Capitalism, the Founders and our rights as American citizens to peacefully petition our government for a redress of our grievances.

So keep opening your big mouth to shout us down, just don't be surprised when you get teabagged.

Oh, so we should get our funding from Left Wing billionaires like George Soros, we should only regurgitate the party approved talking points spoon fed to us from MSM and other party intelligensia, we should use the pre-made party approved signs provided by "community organizers" rather than making our own, we should only point out the parts of the constitution we agree with and ignore or demand changed all the rest of it, we should burn American flags while flying proudly the flags of other countries and even communist flags, we should burn effigies of sitting presidents while screaming obscenities, and most importantly of all, we should get paid by left wing activist organizations (who pretend to be non-partisan so they can be funded by taxpayer money) to protest as political mercenaries rather than take time off work and volunteer our time for something we actually believe.

Catchy slogans that show your patriotism and support of our troops:
ShootOfficers3.gif

Pre-made party approved signs for political mercenaries:
randydandy-PROTEST.jpg

Burning flags and effigies:
cd6a881d86730419d2ca3fa9c0067613.jpg

Flying the Mexican Flag on top of an upside down American flag in protest of the US enforcing immigration laws:
upsidedown-l.jpg

Yes Popeye, you Progressives sure are professionals at protesting but it helps when you have professional protesters (community organizers) that recruit, train, deploy and pay people to protest with party approved signs, literature, talking points, threats of violence (sometimes even violent outbursts) and a flurry of media support.

We are up against a hostile media, hostile administration, hostile progressives such as yourself that seek to shut us down, a Republican party that's attempting to patronize us by pretending to "get it" and only giving haters like you fuel to attack us.

What we teabaggers have is a belief in and understanding of history, the Constitution, Capitalism, the Founders and our rights as American citizens to peacefully petition our government for a redress of our grievances.

So keep opening your big mouth to shout us down, just don't be surprised when you get teabagged.

They would not like us to play the game with those rules and I would not want to be a part of something that did, I am glad you would not either

Ya' gotta figure....most Conservatives are beholden to whatever hierarchy; at work & in politics. It's the "safe" way to live; no risks, very-few variables and a minimum of original-thought required.

Ya' stay-in-line....do your time....get your check....and, go home. No one questions your agenda ('cause it's the same as "the teams'"), and there's no requirement to state....or justify....your agenda ('cause it's the same as "the teams'").

Life is simple, and you're encouraged to believe you'll be fairly-compensated, at the end o' your "shift". Hell....you're even encouraged to believe you actually have the opportunity to join the 1%ers Club! :rolleyes: All you've gotta do is defer to The Boss....keep your mouth shut....and, do what you're told to do....and, that's what bothers them (the most) about Leftists.

We Leftists require a little-more (actual) Freedom than the hierarchy prefers. They're lookin' for robots....not Thinkers. Conservatives (quite simply) can't understand living outside the parameters they've accepted (for their financial/emotional-security)....and, that's what pisses-them-off, the most, about Leftists; we refuse to allow others to define our parameters (in Life). Life is challenging/invigorating-enough....without throwing someone else's paranoia into the mix.

When The Boss says "JUMP-UP, AND RUN-FOR-YOUR-LIFE, BEFORE THEY GET YOU!!!"....the last thing a Conservative is gonna consider is some tea party. They find fear much-more exhilarating....and, it's pretty-much a condition-of-employment, for them. :rolleyes:

The trouble is that sooner or later the 10 trillion debt left by Bush (how much did he start with, does anyone know?) added to the who knows how much Obama will leave, will have to be paid one way or another. If not taxes, then inflation. There is no free lunch.

Say Obama leaves another 10 trillion, which is a real possibility. That's 20 trillion, divided among 300 million of us = $67 grand apiece.

Given that a lot of those 300 million are children, are elderly, are unproductive for a variety of reasons, that leaves a whale of a payment for those of us still paying taxes, doesn't it? Where is that money to come from, printing presses?

You got to be crazy

Bush gave more to Aids research in one day than Clinton gave in 8 years, the Dems didn’t give a rip and the conservatives were livid that he would do something so stupid.

Rush went on and on about it so did Hannity so did Beck so did Lavin and Savage.
You lemmings surely do love your Liars.

:rolleyes:

the trouble is that sooner or later the 10 trillion debt left by bush (how much did he start with, does anyone know?) added to the who knows how much obama will leave, will have to be paid one way or another. If not taxes, then inflation. There is no free lunch.

Say obama leaves another 10 trillion, which is a real possibility. That's 20 trillion, divided among 300 million of us = $67 grand apiece.

the 20 biggest holders of u.s. National public debt

by luke burgess
tuesday, april 7th, 2009
the u.s. National public debt is now over $11.2 trillion. and it's climbing at a rate of $2.7 million per minute!

by the time you are done reading this article, the u.s. National public debt will have climbed over $20 million. And uncle sam is running up this tab with ever-increasing speed.

In the past five months alone, the u.s. Government has increased national public debt by $1 trillion. It has been the fastest jump in u.s. History.

It took the american government a full 191 years (from 1791 until 1982) to rack up its first trillion dollars in national debt. The second and third trillions got on the scoreboard much more quickly. . . Each within just four years.

By the time george w. Bush was inaugurated as president in 2001, the national public debt stood at $5.7 trillion. The bush administration increased public debt by almost $4.9 trillion. Under his authority, bush increased national public debt faster than nearly all of his predecessors combined.
however .....

and the federal budget he unveiled in february projects even faster increases in the national public debt. It is estimated that public debt will rise to almost $13 trillion by the end of the fiscal year on september 30th.

So - even though the little Bush slapped a lot of debt on us ...

The Obama-nation has done a LOT more already ...
In a HUGE way it was the Obama brand of politics that caused this sprawling real estate collapse!

Making ways for almost situated people to buy into homes they had no room to afford with ANY fluctuation in a national economy.

Groups like acorn who flexed their politically motivated Dem muscle to sell more loans to folks who were close to being able to afford it.

These dear and caring Democrats really hooked people up! Now they lost their home, ruined their credit, and can NOT get a rental in a nice SAFE area because it requires a CREDIT CHECK as do MANY better jobs, and in some cases even almost affordable auto insurance.

So where were the constituents support in their time of need?
It was pushing them into bad neighborhoods, conning them to get in debt over their heads, driving some jalopy with liability insurance which will be difficult to keep running, and working a job with little chance for future advancement...

How thankful should people be for this fiscal marvel which has been created by Barney Franks and companies Fannie Mae fiasco??

Come on we know how this good ol boy Barney Franks does his double talk ...
Barney Frank's track record as a financial analyst is, shall we say, mixed. The House Financial Services Chairman said for years that a collapse of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would pose zero risk to taxpayers. For most people, a mistake of that magnitude would trigger introspection, if not humility. But not the sage of Massachusetts. He's cooking up another fantastic subsidy -- and like the last one, he swears taxpayers won't feel a thing. In his words, "it would cost the federal government zero."
Catch this story at: Mr. Frank wants to put a public safety net under municipal bonds found in the Wall Street Journal.
... and you Democrats still think this is such a blameless Democrat situation which the people on the right should sit idly by and accept your WONDERFUL INSIGHT on what fault goes where?

In my eye's you people on the left are one of 2 types
  1. a TOTAL FOOL
  2. a Traitor to the well being and security of American Families
Yeah ... I am sure that some of you really don't know what really happened with this abomination which caused so many to fall flat on their faces (and caused so many to go homeless).
Yup - and you sit there and refuse the blame your side has earned while calling conservatives STUPID and the fault for ..... what??

Werbung:
Back