Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

Doug1943

(I've been registered with this forum 14 years, so thought it was time to post something.)

You can bring light into an imprisoned J6 patriot's life.

A postcard costs 51 cents. Buy a dozen , write a short note on each, like "We're thinking of you, and waiting for your return to the fight."

Put one of the names which follow on each card, put them all in an envelope, and mail the envelope to:

--Patriot Mail Project
--PO Box 173
--King, NC 27021

They'll send them on to the people whose names you've written on the card. (These are prisoners for whom the address of their place of imprisonment is held only by the Patriot Mail Project.)

If you've got the time to write more than 12, either PM me for more names, or go to

where you'll find all the names, and addresses, of the imprisoned J6 patriots.

Regardless of what you think of what happened on Jan 6 -- I think it was an enormous gift
to the Left -- we must support our own. For less than $10, you can light up someone's life.

When you're 'inside', mail is a huge morale-booster... I know this from personal experience.

Twelve imprisoned patriots:

Aaron James
Alan Fischer
Alex Kirk Harkrider
Andrew Griswold
Audrey Southard
Benjamen Burlew
Brian Beole
Bruno Cua
Chris Alberts
Chris Kuehne
Chuck & Mandy (Robinson) Hand
Connie Meggs

Werbung:
(I've been registered with this forum 14 years, so thought it was time to post something.)

A postcard costs 51 cents. Buy a dozen , write a short note on each, like "We're thinking of you, and waiting for your return to the fight."

Put one of the names which follow on each card, put them all in an envelope, and mail the envelope to:

--Patriot Mail Project
--PO Box 173
--King, NC 27021

They'll send them on to the people whose names you've written on the card. (These are prisoners for whom the address of their place of imprisonment is held only by the Patriot Mail Project.)

If you've got the time to write more than 12, either PM me for more names, or go to

Regardless of what you think of what happened on Jan 6 -- I think it was an enormous gift
to the Left -- we must support our own. For less than $10, you can light up someone's life.

When you're 'inside', mail is a huge morale-booster... I know this from personal experience.

Aaron James
Alan Fischer
Alex Kirk Harkrider
Andrew Griswold
Audrey Southard
Benjamen Burlew
Brian Beole
Bruno Cua
Chris Alberts
Chris Kuehne
Connie Meggs
So you won't real patriots who diplore a fascist take over to send those brain dead idiots the equivalent of a get well soon card.
I hope the bastards die in jail and the same for those yet to be incarcerated and that includes Trump.

You must if off your ticket by posting such shit. Grow up.

Why are these patriots? We have an official legal process to go over claims of fraud and every single time the so-called patriots lost in courts including to Republican and Trump appointed judges now these people are closer to traitors than patriots due to their rebellion against the legitimate government

--Patriot Mail Project
--PO Box 173
--King, NC 27021

Aaron James
Alan Fischer
Alex Kirk Harkrider
Andrew Griswold
Audrey Southard
Benjamen Burlew
Brian Beole
Bruno Cua
Chris Alberts
Chris Kuehne
Connie Meggs
You didn't get the response you wanted.
How can you defend these dickheads and want the world to be sympathetic towards.
You republican godbotherers should be in jail with them.

Continue the fight?? For what? More sedition and coups? More claims of a stolen election?
Where's your god when you prayed for divine intervention? Didn't work at? Maybe god could see what a dickhead you are.

So you won't real patriots who diplore a fascist take over to send those brain dead idiots the equivalent of a get well soon card.
I hope the bastards die in jail and the same for those yet to be incarcerated and that includes Trump.

You must if off your ticket by posting such shit. Grow up.
You can feel the hatred oozing out of every pore of politically racist democrats.

Why are these patriots? We have an official legal process to go over claims of fraud and every single time the so-called patriots lost in courts including to Republican and Trump appointed judges now these people are closer to traitors than patriots due to their rebellion against the legitimate government
Democrats jailed innocent patriots for protesting against voter fraud. Why? Because Democrats do not approve of protest violence in cases where the protesters are protesting wicked leftist policies and acts of treason.

You didn't get the response you wanted.
How can you defend these dickheads and want the world to be sympathetic towards.
You republican godbotherers should be in jail with them.

Continue the fight?? For what? More sedition and coups? More claims of a stolen election?
Where's your god when you prayed for divine intervention? Didn't work at? Maybe god could see what a dickhead you are.
God's enemies have not won the battle, they just stupidly imagine they have.
1 Samuel 17:47
And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.

Democrats jailed innocent patriots for protesting against voter fraud. Why? Because Democrats do not approve of protest violence in cases where the protesters are protesting wicked leftist policies and acts of treason.
They weren't innocent moron
Crimes were on video moron duh
They broke laws moron
God you are stupid lol

They weren't innocent moron
Crimes were on video moron duh
They broke laws moron
God you are stupid lol
The leftist conspiratorial instigators are on tape inciting the violence but those tapes are under lock and key and none of the instigators of violence has been arrested.

The leftist conspiratorial instigators are on tape inciting the violence but those tapes are under lock and key and none of the instigators of violence has been arrested.
Sure lock and key. Lol
By whom and how do you know moron

God's enemies have not won the battle, they just stupidly imagine they have.
1 Samuel 17:47
And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.
So you're saying that god approved the riots at the Capitol? You can't help but inject god into the debate as if it's a defence. You're a complete fruit cake.
Do you ever read what you write.

You can feel the hatred oozing out of every pore of politically racist democrats.
You're bloody right. I hate those redneck fascist republicans treasonous bastards and a godbotherer like you are defending them and suggesting they had a god given right to do it.
You're brain dead. Have you ever thought of self euthenasia?

Werbung:
So you're saying that god approved the riots at the Capitol? You can't help but inject god into the debate as if it's a defence. You're a complete fruit cake.
Do you ever read what you write.
I don't think it was God who approved of the Democrat looting, burning, assaulting, rebelling, and murder of 2020. It was the Democrat leader who approved of such Marxist Alinsky foolishness.

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool (bostonherald.com)

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool

Back