Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

Why can't you read the article if you want to know who is fingered as a radical Democrat proponent of violence?

i read it moron as i already said.

i didn't see one "liberal elite" named.
maybe you can name one? i doubt it, since you are a lying moron.

Werbung:
i read it moron as i already said.

i didn't see one "liberal elite" named.
maybe you can name one? i doubt it, since you are a lying moron.
You missed a few, like this one:

Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins

and what is...ONE democrat. from 1970. lol.

update your calendar moron. its 2023
Obama began his rise in the political world in the historically corrupt, Democrat ward-controlled city of Chicago, home of Al Capone, Saul Alinsky, Richard Daily, Bill Ayers, and Bernadine Dorn.

how is she a "liberal elite"? lol

never even heard of her. duh.

god you're stupid.
You don't know? I may not be able to help you then. At least the hand-picked favorite leftist prosecutor of fascist Nazi George Soros had to resign for corruption and/or incompetence.

You don't know? I may not be able to help you then. At least the hand-picked favorite leftist prosecutor of fascist Nazi George Soros had to resign for corruption and/or incompetence.
Some random da in some random location doesn't make her an elite moron

What damage to the Capitol?

The article I posted explained that if you had read it but as usual you don't
How much damage to the Capitol was done by leftists in the crowd as compared to damage done by opponents of voter fraud?

Hold on. Directly above you implied there was no damage yet now your ignorantly comparing a shared damage by each party. Note all the people who have been charged and jailed have been republican. Not one Democrat. Got that. Not one.
You don't know because Democrats are hiding the security camera footage that shows leftists doing the damage.
Who has done more damage to the Capitol, the unknown J-6 protester or Bill Ayers?

Fuck me. More hysterical conspiracies attempting to shift the blame. I've seen rolls if evidence and you could to if you looked but it might destroy your conspiracies.
The cartoon is bullshit. It never happened.

It's not about me. Nobody has to agree with me but everyone who wishes to receive mercy from God must agree with Him.
How many people do you know have received mercy from god? How do you know you receive it? Is there physical effects or just a simple email?
Now you see how ridiculous you godbotherers are with your bullshit jargon which is only available to you. Mercy my arse.
Why would an all loving god show a racist ignorant hate filled nutter like you mercy?

Bill Ayers tried to destroy America and even blew a hole in the US Capitol building with a bomb. How many Democrats still befriend that dog?
He never held a coup like Trump not was he a POTUS. Can't you see the difference. Trump wanted a dictatorship with him at the controls.
That aside, any crime he was proven to committed should be met with punishment.
I don't know any democrats who openly befriend him unless you have a list of names.
Trump lost the election, attacked the capital yet you and another 50 million are still showing extreme loyalty. There's none supporting Bill Ayers I know of.

I don't think it was God who approved of the Democrat looting, burning, assaulting, rebelling, and murder of 2020. It was the Democrat leader who approved of such Marxist Alinsky foolishness.

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool (bostonherald.com)

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool
Again, This is what you wrote.

God's enemies have not won the battle, they just stupidly imagine they have.

Tell the world which party or group is God's enemies? See how smart you are now dickhead.

Werbung:
Back