Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

You're bloody right. I hate those redneck fascist republicans treasonous bastards and a godbotherer like you are defending them and suggesting they had a god given right to do it.
You're brain dead. Have you ever thought of self euthenasia?
Psalm 5:5
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Werbung:
I don't think it was God who approved of the Democrat looting, burning, assaulting, rebelling, and murder of 2020. It was the Democrat leader who approved of such Marxist Alinsky foolishness.

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool (bostonherald.com)

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool
mark francis said:
God's enemies have not won the battle, they just stupidly imagine they have.
1 Samuel 17:47

how can anyone not accept your implication that your enemies are also god enemies? How could possibly know who his enemies were because you never mentioned it before. I say you're a dickhead.
why would your ever so merciful God approve of that.

it's just another example of how when you can't refute anything with logic, out comes god to take the rap. You're a pathetically weak pos. Your arse should be wiped with a Bible.

I don't think it was God who approved of the Democrat looting, burning, assaulting, rebelling, and murder of 2020. It was the Democrat leader who approved of such Marxist Alinsky foolishness.

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool (bostonherald.com)

Amid demonstrations, liberal elites praise violence as protest tool
Just a little reminder of all the deaths and damage done to the Capitol by enemies of god. You know. All those god-fearing stinking republicans who cheer from the breeches while a fuckwit dictator tried to destroy the country. Remember them?
Don't try to remember them because I'll remind you every chance I get.
Just keep praying and watch your underwear around your paedophile priests.
If all else fails, call god to stop it all. He might turn up this time.

Heres another I just read.

Those who befriend outright criminals who tried to destroy America deserve the same treatment as a rabid dog.

Boris Norris. Just now.
Bill Ayers tried to destroy America and even blew a hole in the US Capitol building with a bomb. How many Democrats still befriend that dog?

mark francis said:
God's enemies have not won the battle, they just stupidly imagine they have.
1 Samuel 17:47

how can anyone not accept your implication that your enemies are also god enemies? How could possibly know who his enemies were because you never mentioned it before. I say you're a dickhead.
why would your ever so merciful God approve of that.

it's just another example of how when you can't refute anything with logic, out comes god to take the rap. You're a pathetically weak pos. Your arse should be wiped with a Bible.
It's not about me. Nobody has to agree with me but everyone who wishes to receive mercy from God must agree with Him.

Just a little reminder of all the deaths and damage done to the Capitol by enemies of god. You know. All those god-fearing stinking republicans who cheer from the breeches while a fuckwit dictator tried to destroy the country. Remember them?
Don't try to remember them because I'll remind you every chance I get.
Just keep praying and watch your underwear around your paedophile priests.
If all else fails, call god to stop it all. He might turn up this time.
What damage to the Capitol? How much damage to the Capitol was done by leftists in the crowd as compared to damage done by opponents of voter fraud? You don't know because Democrats are hiding the security camera footage that shows leftists doing the damage.
Who has done more damage to the Capitol, the unknown J-6 protester or Bill Ayers?

1690200312096.png

Bill Ayers tried to destroy America and even blew a hole in the US Capitol building with a bomb. How many Democrats still befriend that dog?
bill ayers? update your calendar moron. lol. i doubt many of today's democrats even know who he is.

bill ayers? update your calendar moron. lol. i doubt many of today's democrats even know who he is.
Obama knows who he is because Ayers is the Democrat radical who groomed him for politics and introduced him to the political world from his own million-dollar home, given him by radicals (including overseas radical Muslims) next door to Ayers' million-dollar home in Chicago. One thing can be said in this, being a violent leftist radical Democrat pays well.

Werbung:
Obama knows who he is because Ayers is the Democrat radical who groomed him for politics and introduced him to the political world from his own million-dollar home, given him by radicals (including overseas radical Muslims) next door to Ayers' million-dollar home in Chicago. One thing can be said in this, being a violent leftist radical Democrat pays well.

obama knows him? sure. but how many of today's democrats do, moron, as I asked? lol.

update your calendar. its not 1970 anymore moron.

and i'm still waiting for you to list the names of "elite liberals" who sanctioned violence in 2020.

Back