Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

Werbung:
The article I posted explained that if you had read it but as usual you don't

Hold on. Directly above you implied there was no damage yet now your ignorantly comparing a shared damage by each party. Note all the people who have been charged and jailed have been republican. Not one Democrat. Got that. Not one.
Never mind. I found a photo of the bomb damage at the Capitol by violent leftist domestic terrorists.

1690240064443.png

He never held a coup like Trump not was he a POTUS. Can't you see the difference.
Ayers was not trying to become president. He was trying to punish the US for being in the Vietnam War, but protested stupidly and violently because he was a moron.

1690240567648.png
Thousands marched on D.C. in a seditious attempt to overthrow the government of Lyndon Johnson.
Trump wanted a dictatorship with him at the controls.
What a stupid thing to say. Democrat cultist rubes should not be listening to such lying leftist politically-motivated stupid brainwashing propaganda.
That aside, any crime he was proven to committed should be met with punishment.
Democrats have been trying to dig up dirt on Trump for years so they can finally hurt him badly to satisfy their bloodthirsty hatred of
him for beating the pants off their demon-goddess Hillary.

1690240961294.png

No s8nce access Hollywood tape is about a current candidate moron

What is Obama running for moron?
If Obama wants to remain in the shadows, then maybe he should rein in his woman.

Michelle Obama speaks about how affirmative action personally affected her college life​

“My heart breaks for any young person out there who’s wondering what their future holds,” the former first lady wrote.
Former first lady Michelle Obama speaking at a podium.

Former first lady Michelle Obama speaks during The Wall Street Journal's Future of Everything Festival on May 3, 2023, in New York City. | Mary Altaffer/AP Photo
By LUCY HODGMAN
06/29/2023 12:54 PM EDT

Former first lady Michelle Obama spoke out about the Supreme Court’s Thursday ruling against affirmative action, recalling her own struggle to feel a sense of belonging as one of the few Black students at her university.

If Obama wants to remain in the shadows, then maybe he should rein in his woman.

Michelle Obama speaks about how affirmative action personally affected her college life​

“My heart breaks for any young person out there who’s wondering what their future holds,” the former first lady wrote.
Former first lady Michelle Obama speaking at a podium.

Former first lady Michelle Obama speaks during The Wall Street Journal's Future of Everything Festival on May 3, 2023, in New York City. | Mary Altaffer/AP Photo
By LUCY HODGMAN
06/29/2023 12:54 PM EDT

Former first lady Michelle Obama spoke out about the Supreme Court’s Thursday ruling against affirmative action, recalling her own struggle to feel a sense of belonging as one of the few Black students at her university.
Rein in his woman? Lol
Michelle isn't him moron
He isn't in politics moron

Ayers was not trying to become president. He was trying to punish the US for being in the Vietnam War, but protested stupidly and violently because he was a moron.
I agree. There was no reason for USA to be in that war. Like you, its those evil evil communists USA hated and killed 55000 troops and still got beaten. Probably the most glorious in USA history yet your worried about three people who sadly died in Benghazi which Bo one could have prevented.
You must be able to see the ridiculous pattern you pursue then get fucked over by me every time.
View attachment 5761
Thousands marched on D.C. in a seditious attempt to overthrow the government of Lyndon Johnson.

What a stupid thing to say. Democrat cultist rubes should not be listening to such lying leftist politically-motivated stupid brainwashing propaganda.
There was not one Democrat involved in the j6 riots and you know it. Stop shifting the blame because you're ashamed of your blessed Messiah getting his arse kicked.
Democrats have been trying to dig up dirt on Trump for years so they can finally hurt him badly to satisfy their bloodthirsty hatred of
him for beating the pants off their demon-goddess Hillary.

They didn't dig for anything. Trump presented them with the lot without a single sinister search. The stupid big idiot was vain enough to have all the damaging evidence of a qpq in Ukraine and threatening a Georgian officer, on tape. No doubt it would have been used as a home movie to show how he controlled everything but it failed. You're a 24 carat dickhead.

I agree. There was no reason for USA to be in that war. Like you, its those evil evil communists USA hated and killed 55000 troops and still got beaten. Probably the most glorious in USA history yet your worried about three people who sadly died in Benghazi which Bo one could have prevented.
You must be able to see the ridiculous pattern you pursue then get fucked over by me every time.
Good people protested against voter fraud in 2021 but they did not bomb the Capitol and other federal buildings, rob armored cars, and kill innocent people like the leftist protesters who committed violence against the government they thought should be destroyed because of the Vietnam War.
There was not one Democrat involved in the j6 riots and you know it. Stop shifting the blame because you're ashamed of your blessed Messiah getting his arse kicked.
That is lying leftist crap, but I don't think you know it.
They didn't dig for anything. Trump presented them with the lot without a single sinister search.
The stupid big idiot was vain enough to have all the damaging evidence of a qpq in Ukraine and threatening a Georgian officer, on tape.
Adam Schitff-head lied about the Trump phone call and he should be charged with sedition for that.

Trump simply invited the new Ukrainian president to work with his people to continue the ongoing investigating into American corruption in Ukraine that Joe Biden shut down after receiving the $10 million bribe from the mobster who hired Biden to get prosecutors off his back. Yes, Democrats have been digging for dirt on Trump for years, but nobody has to dig up the dirt on the Biden crime family because it is scattered all over the ground in multiple countries for everyone to see.

Good people protested against voter fraud in 2021 but they did not bomb the Capitol and other federal buildings, rob armored cars, and kill innocent people like the leftist protesters who committed violence against the government they thought should be destroyed because of the Vietnam War.
If that's what you call good people, the rest of the world disagree. Although you desperately wanted Trump to beat Biden for political reasons and hate only, you quite clearly di not understand the consequences of that had it succeeded. But then again, you didn't care but wanted a ratbag to win and it didn't matter how but if Biden did that, you would be wanting blood. The fact is you are so political ignorant and so full of hate for democrats, you will sacrifice freedom and liberty purely to have a republican govt.
Your desperation is palpable it completely incongruent to your faith and loyalty to freedom. You are a political turd.

That is lying leftist crap, but I don't think you know it.

No it's not and I challenge you to prove me wrong. I know you can't.
Adam Schitff-head lied about the Trump phone call and he should be charged with sedition for that.
He did not and it is on tape. So fuck off with that one.
Trump simply invited the new Ukrainian president to work with his people to continue the ongoing investigating into American corruption in Ukraine

No he didn't. That also is in tape and he clearly asked zelensky to dig dirt in Biden. He refused because he knew Trump was about to lose the election which he did.
Trump has never indicated he would help Ukraine but still sung the praises if Putin as being a brilliant man. In reality he wanted Ukraine destroyed because zelensky told him to fuck off and he's been sour in Ukraine and still is. As for his promise to stop the war in 24 hours, what a load of shit. If elected he will immediately switch allegiance to Putin because he lives dictators.
Now you can see what really happened and how ignorant to history you are.
You shouldn't make comments based purely in lies and hatred of democrats because I'll ping you every time. You're brain dead and if your not, it's not too late to enjoy it.
that Joe Biden shut down after receiving the $10 million bribe from the mobster who hired Biden to get prosecutors off his back.
There is no evidence of that unless you have it but I know you don't.

Yes, Democrats have been digging for dirt on Trump for years,
As I said before, he had it all on display ready for the democrats to pounce. Biden never lifter a finger because the DOJ saw exactly what was going in and it was illegal. So cut the shit where they pursued him. He brought it all upon himself with us arrogant childish antics thinking he could run America how he wanted. Jack Smith and Bragg sat him on his fucking fat arse.
but nobody has to dig up the dirt on the Biden crime family because it is scattered all over the ground in multiple countries for everyone to see.
What bullshit. You parroting me now. Where's the evidence if all this corruption etc. ? They bank details etc have all been examined by the GOP dogs and still no evidence of massive bribe taking. You're a brain dead hate filled lying pos. But what should I expect from a godbotherer.

If that's what you call good people, the rest of the world disagree.
Lefties, commies, and perverts hate Trump with a passion.
Although you desperately wanted Trump to beat Biden for political reasons and hate only, you quite clearly di not understand the consequences of that had it succeeded.
Clearly, Hillary was probably right about the consequences if Trump had won.

1690305346385.png
But then again, you didn't care but wanted a ratbag to win and it didn't matter how but if Biden did that, you would be wanting blood. The fact is you are so political ignorant and so full of hate for democrats, you will sacrifice freedom and liberty purely to have a republican govt.
Your desperation is palpable it completely incongruent to your faith and loyalty to freedom. You are a political turd.
He did not and it is on tape. So fuck off with that one.
No he didn't. That also is in tape and he clearly asked zelensky to dig dirt in Biden. He refused because he knew Trump was about to lose the election which he did.
Democrats impeached Trump on the basis of Schiff's and Vinduman's lying leftist Democrat fabrication of the call Vindman had no business talking with anyone about, much less pretending to be some sort of protected species of lying leftist whistleblowing loon.

Schiff's treasonous lie:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

The actual transcript says no such thing.

Lefties, commies, and perverts hate Trump with a passion.
You bet I did and it will be proven right what a seditious treasonous narcissistic criminal dictator he is.
Clearly, Hillary was probably right about the consequences if Trump had won.
Yes. For sure.
View attachment 5796

Democrats impeached Trump on the basis of Schiff's and Vinduman's lying leftist Democrat fabrication of the call Vindman had no business talking with anyone about, much less pretending to be some sort of protected species of lying leftist whistleblowing loon.

Schiff's treasonous lie:

Here is what Schiff said:

And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this: We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways. And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Let's not cherry pick the bits you want although you are stupid to post them and expect me to believe a lying pos would post the facts. Heres a bit more from that very same conversation.
Heres exactly what took place so read it and convince yourself your a liar.

And some more

The rough transcript of the call released by the White House revealed that Trump did ask Zelenskiy about investigating a debunked conspiracy theory that alleges a Ukrainian company actually interfered in the 2016 election. He also requested an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter. The rough notes detailing the talk were moved to a classified system reserved for highly sensitive information.

And yet again,

President Trump says this was the "perfect" call. He argues that there was no "pressure" on Zelenskiy to investigate anyone and that it was completely appropriate to ask about the Bidens.

And bigger me, it continues.

During the call, Volodymyr Zelenskiy was asked by President Trump to launch investigations that could help Trump in the 2020 election. In exchange, witnesses have told Congress, the White House was willing to facilitate engagement with Trump and the continued flow of military assistance.

This one is familiar to hypocrites like you. This Barr.
He says Trump asked about Joe Biden because he was concerned about corruption.

Trump concerned about corruption and simultaneously committing an act of corruption against the blessed constitution.
Is that the smart man you adore?

Heres the reason you hate Vinduman.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is an Iraq War veteran who has served on the NSC since July 2018. He listened to the call from the Situation Room. He said he did not think it was "proper" to ask a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen.
Got that. NOT PROPER.

And Trump tried to stop this guy from testifying. Why would he do that idiot?

Kupperman has filed a lawsuit asking a federal court to determine whether he should comply with a congressional subpoena or with the White House order that he not testify in the impeachment inquiry.

The transcript you posted is very selective and bullshit.
He was impeached for it and proven beyond to have broken his oath of office but as a lying treasonous godbotherer you'd be comfortable with that.

Don't insult me by assuming your bias posts will not be researched by me. I have proven you wrong a hundred times but you still won't research anything. You're so paranoid about protecting trump you are now defending the lies he tells.

The actual transcript says no such thing.

Mark: I'm sorry that there's only one patriot responding to my original post. I hope you've sent postcards to the imprisoned J6ers I mentioned.

Note that whether or not the imprisoned patriots are guilty of anything, they are our own, and we should support them -- just as the Left supports their people who end up in prison. That's just an elementary principle of war. Support your own.

I personally believe that the invasion of the Capitol was a bonehead move, albeit one that was encouraged by agents provocateurs in the crowd, and anticipated by the leadership of the Capitol Police, who made sure it would not be respulsed at the beginning. The Leftists were smart here: they won a great victory. Our people who broke the law will have to face the consequences of doing so. It's pointless to note that AntiFa rioters are treated far move leniently: we're playhing by Big Boys' Rules now. It's war, and, as the Romans said, "In war the laws are silent."

Our problem is that we are not organized, so when we assemble in a group, like we did on 6 January, we have no leadership.
There are two kinds of groups: organized groups, with a leadership, who can act in concert -- and, if the leadership is adequate and makes the right decisions, can act intelligently -- an organization allows all of its members to behave like the most intelligent of its members.

But the other kind of group, with no leadership, is just a mob: it's at the mercy of its most impulsive members ==or of enemy agents who have infiltrated the group.

That's why we need to organize. No national leader has emerged yet, so we have to start at the local level, and build 'Community Defense Teams', like the people at https://uscpt.org are doing.

Eventually, we need a national organization. One of the things it could do would be to have a group of stewards at our demonstrations -- men who would be trained and equipped [ I'm not talking about firearms -- it's insane to bring a firearm to a demonstration] to defend our side, and to deal with hot-heads and agents provocateurs. (The French trade unions and mass political parties, who have a long history of mass protests, have something called a 'service d'ordre' at their demonstrations. That's what we need.)

Other things we need to do: people in 'Red States' need to find ways to reach patriots in 'Blue States', and encourage them to emigrate to a Red State. This might meen setting up 'welcoming committees'. We should aim especially at members of the police in Blue States. And we should encourage criminals and drug addicts in Red States to move to a Blue State: California is especially welcoming.

Werbung:
Mark: I'm sorry that there's only one patriot responding to my original post. I hope you've sent postcards to the imprisoned J6ers I mentioned.

Note that whether or not the imprisoned patriots are guilty of anything, they are our own, and we should support them -- just as the Left supports their people who end up in prison. That's just an elementary principle of war. Support your own.

I personally believe that the invasion of the Capitol was a bonehead move, albeit one that was encouraged by agents provocateurs in the crowd, and anticipated by the leadership of the Capitol Police, who made sure it would not be respulsed at the beginning. The Leftists were smart here: they won a great victory. Our people who broke the law will have to face the consequences of doing so. It's pointless to note that AntiFa rioters are treated far move leniently: we're playhing by Big Boys' Rules now. It's war, and, as the Romans said, "In war the laws are silent."

Our problem is that we are not organized, so when we assemble in a group, like we did on 6 January, we have no leadership.
There are two kinds of groups: organized groups, with a leadership, who can act in concert -- and, if the leadership is adequate and makes the right decisions, can act intelligently -- an organization allows all of its members to behave like the most intelligent of its members.

But the other kind of group, with no leadership, is just a mob: it's at the mercy of its most impulsive members ==or of enemy agents who have infiltrated the group.

That's why we need to organize. No national leader has emerged yet, so we have to start at the local level, and build 'Community Defense Teams', like the people at https://uscpt.org are doing.

Eventually, we need a national organization. One of the things it could do would be to have a group of stewards at our demonstrations -- men who would be trained and equipped [ I'm not talking about firearms -- it's insane to bring a firearm to a demonstration] to defend our side, and to deal with hot-heads and agents provocateurs. (The French trade unions and mass political parties, who have a long history of mass protests, have something called a 'service d'ordre' at their demonstrations. That's what we need.)

Other things we need to do: people in 'Red States' need to find ways to reach patriots in 'Blue States', and encourage them to emigrate to a Red State. This might meen setting up 'welcoming committees'. We should aim especially at members of the police in Blue States. And we should encourage criminals and drug addicts in Red States to move to a Blue State: California is especially welcoming.
Unfortunately, my health problems associated with aging as well as other constraints and restraints on my time limit my ability to do much more than participate in online defense of truth and righteousness while praying to God for deliverance of the oppressed and destruction of the enemies' strongholds.

Back