Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

Werbung:
Do you mean delusions like immaculate conception and miracles and the big Sky daddy? .
Who's the gullible one now dopey?
The miracle in the sky is the existence of the orderly universe that was created by God. No other source of the universe's origin is scientifically plausible.

The miracle in the sky is the existence of the orderly universe that was created by God.
You have no evidence of that and you know it. You're a liar.

No other source of the universe's origin is scientifically plausible.
Since you mentioned science, they say the big bang is the ONLY plausible scenario for it to exist.

But wait. The Jesus junkies have some evidence that the supernatural dictator waved his dick and out popped a universe. Little wonder it's filled with idiot pricks like you.

You have no evidence of that and you know it. You're a liar.

Since you mentioned science, they say the big bang is the ONLY plausible scenario for it to exist.

But wait. The Jesus junkies have some evidence that the supernatural dictator waved his dick and out popped a universe. Little wonder it's filled with idiot pricks like you.
The big bang theory lacks essential scientifically acceptable components.

What a bunch of unsupportable lying leftist crap. Any old Muslim devotee colluding with American atheist Democrats can utter such ridiculous nonsense and rubes all over the country will blindly believe the crap after refusing to believe the truth on biased grounds.
Sorry son. It's history and no hatred and ignoring it will change that. Rave on all you like.

The big bang theory lacks essential scientifically acceptable components.
And exactly what are those scientifically acceptable components Einstein?
Let me guess.
Gods little finger waving over the whole episode and suddenly that annointing sparked it all into life.
How wonderful but it's still a load of shit.

And exactly what are those scientifically acceptable components Einstein?
Let me guess.
Gods little finger waving over the whole episode and suddenly that annointing sparked it all into life.
How wonderful but it's still a load of shit.
Let's start with a biggie. It is a well-known scientific principle that nothing can be turned into something without some sort of unknown energy source, but if some sort of energy source existed before the universe came into existence, then what was that source and where did it come from? The big bang theory may satisfy the minds of the dull and ignorant, but it cannot be accepted by the intelligent as scientifically explained and supported.

So you think Trump wrote the spending bills, not Congress?
I didn't say that but you attribute Obama for doubling the debt, which he didn't, so you can't have it both ways.
I continue to prove your hypocrisy and lack of memory and history but it has no effect. You're so fucked in the head you've lost all objectivity of the debate.

Werbung:
I didn't say that but you attribute Obama for doubling the debt, which he didn't, so you can't have it both ways.
I continue to prove your hypocrisy and lack of memory and history but it has no effect. You're so fucked in the head you've lost all objectivity of the debate.
Obama may not have caused the doubling of the debt that occurred on his watch.

Back