Don't Abandon the Imprisoned Jan 6 Patriots!

You bet I did and it will be proven right what a seditious treasonous narcissistic criminal dictator he is.

Yes. For sure.

Let's not cherry pick the bits you want although you are stupid to post them and expect me to believe a lying pos would post the facts. Heres a bit more from that very same conversation.
Heres exactly what took place so read it and convince yourself your a liar.

And some more

The rough transcript of the call released by the White House revealed that Trump did ask Zelenskiy about investigating a debunked conspiracy theory that alleges a Ukrainian company actually interfered in the 2016 election. He also requested an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter. The rough notes detailing the talk were moved to a classified system reserved for highly sensitive information.

And yet again,

President Trump says this was the "perfect" call. He argues that there was no "pressure" on Zelenskiy to investigate anyone and that it was completely appropriate to ask about the Bidens.

And bigger me, it continues.

During the call, Volodymyr Zelenskiy was asked by President Trump to launch investigations that could help Trump in the 2020 election. In exchange, witnesses have told Congress, the White House was willing to facilitate engagement with Trump and the continued flow of military assistance.

This one is familiar to hypocrites like you. This Barr.
He says Trump asked about Joe Biden because he was concerned about corruption.

Trump concerned about corruption and simultaneously committing an act of corruption against the blessed constitution.
Is that the smart man you adore?

Heres the reason you hate Vinduman.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is an Iraq War veteran who has served on the NSC since July 2018. He listened to the call from the Situation Room. He said he did not think it was "proper" to ask a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen.
Got that. NOT PROPER.

And Trump tried to stop this guy from testifying. Why would he do that idiot?

Kupperman has filed a lawsuit asking a federal court to determine whether he should comply with a congressional subpoena or with the White House order that he not testify in the impeachment inquiry.

The transcript you posted is very selective and bullshit.
He was impeached for it and proven beyond to have broken his oath of office but as a lying treasonous godbotherer you'd be comfortable with that.

Don't insult me by assuming your bias posts will not be researched by me. I have proven you wrong a hundred times but you still won't research anything. You're so paranoid about protecting trump you are now defending the lies he tells.

You bet I did and it will be proven right what a seditious treasonous narcissistic criminal dictator he is.

Yes. For sure.

Let's not cherry pick the bits you want although you are stupid to post them and expect me to believe a lying pos would post the facts. Heres a bit more from that very same conversation.
Heres exactly what took place so read it and convince yourself your a liar.

And some more

The rough transcript of the call released by the White House revealed that Trump did ask Zelenskiy about investigating a debunked conspiracy theory that alleges a Ukrainian company actually interfered in the 2016 election. He also requested an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter. The rough notes detailing the talk were moved to a classified system reserved for highly sensitive information.

And yet again,

President Trump says this was the "perfect" call. He argues that there was no "pressure" on Zelenskiy to investigate anyone and that it was completely appropriate to ask about the Bidens.

And bigger me, it continues.

During the call, Volodymyr Zelenskiy was asked by President Trump to launch investigations that could help Trump in the 2020 election. In exchange, witnesses have told Congress, the White House was willing to facilitate engagement with Trump and the continued flow of military assistance.

This one is familiar to hypocrites like you. This Barr.
He says Trump asked about Joe Biden because he was concerned about corruption.

Trump concerned about corruption and simultaneously committing an act of corruption against the blessed constitution.
Is that the smart man you adore?

Heres the reason you hate Vinduman.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is an Iraq War veteran who has served on the NSC since July 2018. He listened to the call from the Situation Room. He said he did not think it was "proper" to ask a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen.
Got that. NOT PROPER.

And Trump tried to stop this guy from testifying. Why would he do that idiot?

Kupperman has filed a lawsuit asking a federal court to determine whether he should comply with a congressional subpoena or with the White House order that he not testify in the impeachment inquiry.

The transcript you posted is very selective and bullshit.
He was impeached for it and proven beyond to have broken his oath of office but as a lying treasonous godbotherer you'd be comfortable with that.

Don't insult me by assuming your bias posts will not be researched by me. I have proven you wrong a hundred times but you still won't research anything. You're so paranoid about protecting trump you are now defending the lies he tells.
Schiff deliberately omitted the fact that Trump specifically asked Zelensky for mutual cooperation in the case involving CrowdStrike and the debunked Trump/ Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Democrats with help from Russian and Ukrainian spies. Schiff also lied about the ongoing investigation into Burisma and Hunter's involvement in the firing of Shokin. Schiff also lied in his claim that Trump wanted Zelensky to dig up dirt against Biden for crooked political reasons. Democrats have spied on Trump and his associates, raided their homes with gangs of cops with automatic weapons drawn, cast innocent supporters in jail, stolen the election, and deluded millions of swirling cultists into believing they serve the American people in the place of God. Democrats are still trying to dig up dirt in Trump to satisfy their wicked lust for power and control.

Werbung:
Schiff deliberately omitted the fact that Trump specifically asked Zelensky for mutual cooperation in the case involving CrowdStrike and the debunked Trump/ Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Democrats with help from Russian and Ukrainian spies. Schiff also lied about the ongoing investigation into Burisma and Hunter's involvement in the firing of Shokin. Schiff also lied in his claim that Trump wanted Zelensky to dig up dirt against Biden for crooked political reasons. Democrats have spied on Trump and his associates, raided their homes with gangs of cops with automatic weapons drawn, cast innocent supporters in jail, stolen the election, and deluded millions of swirling cultists into believing they serve the American people in the place of God. Democrats are still trying to dig up dirt in Trump to satisfy their wicked lust for power and control.
More denial of facts and twisting the truth to support an atheist republican treasonous fascist. Stick with your Bible. We'll run the country.

Mark: I'm sorry that there's only one patriot responding to my original post. I hope you've sent postcards to the imprisoned J6ers I mentioned.

Note that whether or not the imprisoned patriots are guilty of anything, they are our own, and we should support them -- just as the Left supports their people who end up in prison. That's just an elementary principle of war. Support your own.

I personally believe that the invasion of the Capitol was a bonehead move, albeit one that was encouraged by agents provocateurs in the crowd, and anticipated by the leadership of the Capitol Police, who made sure it would not be respulsed at the beginning. The Leftists were smart here: they won a great victory. Our people who broke the law will have to face the consequences of doing so. It's pointless to note that AntiFa rioters are treated far move leniently: we're playhing by Big Boys' Rules now. It's war, and, as the Romans said, "In war the laws are silent."

Our problem is that we are not organized, so when we assemble in a group, like we did on 6 January, we have no leadership.
There are two kinds of groups: organized groups, with a leadership, who can act in concert -- and, if the leadership is adequate and makes the right decisions, can act intelligently -- an organization allows all of its members to behave like the most intelligent of its members.

But the other kind of group, with no leadership, is just a mob: it's at the mercy of its most impulsive members ==or of enemy agents who have infiltrated the group.

That's why we need to organize. No national leader has emerged yet, so we have to start at the local level, and build 'Community Defense Teams', like the people at https://uscpt.org are doing.

Eventually, we need a national organization. One of the things it could do would be to have a group of stewards at our demonstrations -- men who would be trained and equipped [ I'm not talking about firearms -- it's insane to bring a firearm to a demonstration] to defend our side, and to deal with hot-heads and agents provocateurs. (The French trade unions and mass political parties, who have a long history of mass protests, have something called a 'service d'ordre' at their demonstrations. That's what we need.)

Other things we need to do: people in 'Red States' need to find ways to reach patriots in 'Blue States', and encourage them to emigrate to a Red State. This might meen setting up 'welcoming committees'. We should aim especially at members of the police in Blue States. And we should encourage criminals and drug addicts in Red States to move to a Blue State: California is especially welcoming.
Self proclaimed patriots... rarely are

Unfortunately, my health problems associated with aging as well as other constraints and restraints on my time limit my ability to do much more than participate in online defense of truth and righteousness while praying to God for deliverance of the oppressed and destruction of the enemies' strongholds.
Defense of... truth? Hahaha
You lie all the time

Mark: I'm sorry that there's only one patriot responding to my original post. I hope you've sent postcards to the imprisoned J6ers I mentioned.

Note that whether or not the imprisoned patriots are guilty of anything, they are our own, and we should support them -- just as the Left supports their people who end up in prison. That's just an elementary principle of war. Support your own.

I personally believe that the invasion of the Capitol was a bonehead move, albeit one that was encouraged by agents provocateurs in the crowd, and anticipated by the leadership of the Capitol Police, who made sure it would not be respulsed at the beginning. The Leftists were smart here: they won a great victory. Our people who broke the law will have to face the consequences of doing so. It's pointless to note that AntiFa rioters are treated far move leniently: we're playhing by Big Boys' Rules now. It's war, and, as the Romans said, "In war the laws are silent."

Our problem is that we are not organized, so when we assemble in a group, like we did on 6 January, we have no leadership.
There are two kinds of groups: organized groups, with a leadership, who can act in concert -- and, if the leadership is adequate and makes the right decisions, can act intelligently -- an organization allows all of its members to behave like the most intelligent of its members.

But the other kind of group, with no leadership, is just a mob: it's at the mercy of its most impulsive members ==or of enemy agents who have infiltrated the group.

That's why we need to organize. No national leader has emerged yet, so we have to start at the local level, and build 'Community Defense Teams', like the people at https://uscpt.org are doing.

Eventually, we need a national organization. One of the things it could do would be to have a group of stewards at our demonstrations -- men who would be trained and equipped [ I'm not talking about firearms -- it's insane to bring a firearm to a demonstration] to defend our side, and to deal with hot-heads and agents provocateurs. (The French trade unions and mass political parties, who have a long history of mass protests, have something called a 'service d'ordre' at their demonstrations. That's what we need.)

Other things we need to do: people in 'Red States' need to find ways to reach patriots in 'Blue States', and encourage them to emigrate to a Red State. This might meen setting up 'welcoming committees'. We should aim especially at members of the police in Blue States. And we should encourage criminals and drug addicts in Red States to move to a Blue State: California is especially welcoming.
If you approve those riots and it appears you do, you should be on treason charges also.

The democrats did nothing but let it unfold and Trump sealed their fate then they followed his commands which rendered them jail time. Trump is next.

You give impressions that lessons can be learnt from the failure. You arrogant piece of shit.
It will never happen again. The authorities will be better armed next time.

In fact, I hope you lot of ratbags do do it again. Bring your guns next time and we'll see how tough you are. I'm sure the military are trembling at the thought of those professional nut cases.

You're a disgrace to the country and should be eliminated from participating in society.

More denial of facts and twisting the truth to support an atheist republican treasonous fascist. Stick with your Bible. We'll run the country.
You can support Schiff and his impeachment lies but Schiff was reprimanded by both Republicans and Democrats in the House for lying.

You can support Schiff and his impeachment lies but Schiff was reprimanded by both Republicans and Democrats in the House for lying.
They weren't lies nutter. Trump was impeached as a result if it.
It's you who is telling the lies.
Do you ever research anything outside the fucking Bible? Your hideous god preys on suckers like you.

They weren't lies nutter. Trump was impeached as a result if it.
It's you who is telling the lies.
Do you ever research anything outside the fucking Bible? Your hideous god preys on suckers like you.
Poor Schiff and his disappointed supporters who think his fellow house members lied when they accused him of lying.

Poor Schiff and his disappointed supporters who think his fellow house members lied when they accused him of lying.
I don't care. Trump is going to jail and I will rejoice while you wipe your eyes with your Bible pages.
I want every republican in USA to eventually realise and admit they supported a raving lunatic.
You will.

I don't care. Trump is going to jail and I will rejoice while you wipe your eyes with your Bible pages.
I want every republican in USA to eventually realise and admit they supported a raving lunatic.
You will.
Democrat leaders know they stole the election by fraud and seeking to jail Trump for life for standing against voting fraud is despicable.

Democrat leaders know they stole the election by fraud and seeking to jail Trump for life for standing against voting fraud is despicable.

Is that the same fraud you cannot prove? The same fraud the GOP audited couldn't find and the same fraud judges looked at black sheets and said what fraud? Is that the fraud.

Watch this you nut. You're to blame for all if it. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLCvDpp8/

Is that the same fraud you cannot prove? The same fraud the GOP audited couldn't find and the same fraud judges looked at black sheets and said what fraud? Is that the fraud.

Watch this you nut. You're to blame for all if it. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLCvDpp8/
The massive evidence of fraud coupled with the desperate obstructions of voter fraud investigations and refusal to allow voter fraud evidence to be presented before juries in courtrooms proves voter fraud.

Werbung:
The massive evidence of fraud coupled with the desperate obstructions of voter fraud investigations and refusal to allow voter fraud evidence to be presented before juries in courtrooms proves voter fraud.
Bullshit. You are beaten son. Get yourself a bucket full of prayers and drown your sorrows. It's over for you and Trump. Goodbye to nothing of you pathetic examples of human kind.

Back