Down At The Oil-Patch

Werbung:
Lol. Was Katrina "karma" too? What a fool you are. Although I do have to tell you that Texas is probably one of the best places to be in this economy. You can buy a mansion for about $400,000.00, which is piddle to some of us, You don't have as much dirt of the earth gangbangers here, since they WILL be shot, and the job market is strong here too. Sorry to burst what I assume is your "I hope all those WHITE trash klan members are dying of lack of water" bubble.

Shaman justs hates anyone who has anything. Because he knows that any words aside, living well is the best revenge. I guess unless someone bounces a ball to get where they are, then that person is someone who got ahead by being a conservative, liberal screwing, Republican.

You're actually... glad that some normal people's homes burned down, Mrs. Haman?
Hmmmmmmmmmm......let's seeeeeeeee......

NOPE!!

I never made mention of anyone's home.

Your Limbaugh-leap was a big surprise, though.

:rolleyes:

I guess if climate conditions control karma, as you are suggesting the drought in Texas is such, then according to YOUR thought process, Katrina must have been karma.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......let's seeeeeeeee......

NOPE!!

I never made mention of anyone's home.

Your Limbaugh-leap was a big surprise, though.

.... your link was titled "Dozens of Homes Destroyed in Texas, Oklahoma Fires." How is this not mentioning homes?

You don't have as much dirt of the earth gangbangers here, since they WILL be shot..

tinytown7.jpg

Sorry to burst what I assume is your "I hope all those WHITE trash klan members are dying of lack of water" bubble.
I spent a year-and-a-half in Austin.....and, had zero-desire to experience the Republic Of Texas.

I spent a year-and-a-half in Austin.....and, had zero-desire to experience the Republic Of Texas
LOL. No I don't suppose it would be your cup of tea. I only live here because California turned into a toilet, and there's a lot more space. No loyalty there. I think they should give Texas back to Mexico, and give California back to me.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......'cause, I never mentioned anyone's home?????

Of course!!! Saying it is "Karma-Time" and linking it to a story about people's homes being destroyed in fact has nothing to do with homes! Of course!! Your logic (or complete lack thereof) is utterly hilarious. I am done responding to your 12 year old lunatic rants.

Werbung:
Of course!!! Saying it is "Karma-Time" and linking it to a story about people's homes being destroyed in fact has nothing to do with homes! Of course!! Your logic (or complete lack thereof) is utterly hilarious. I am done responding to your 12 year old lunatic rants.
.....But, you'll tolerate everyone-else's lunatic rants, right?​

You're actually... glad that some normal people's homes burned down, Mrs. Haman?

How consistant of you.

Back