Drug overdoses soar under Biden

Werbung:
Another irrelevant cartoon from a moron lol
Did you support or oppose leftist looting and burning in 2020? Would you classify leftist riots, looting, burning, assaults and murders worse or not as bad as the Jan 6 protest in D.C.?

Did you support or oppose leftist looting and burning in 2020? Would you classify leftist riots, looting, burning, assaults and murders worse or not as bad as the Jan 6 protest in D.C.?

of course i don't support violence moron.

and i don't compare them, they are totally different types of crimes..insurrection versus just regular rioting. only morons would try to compare them. jan 6 was worse for our democracy, but 2020 was worse for the cities it occured in. apples and oranges moron.

of course i don't support violence moron.
Good. I commend you for that. Sadly, too many Democrat leaders do condone Democrat violence while condemning non-Democrat free speech.
and i don't compare them, they are totally different types of crimes..insurrection versus just regular rioting. only morons would try to compare them. jan 6 was worse for our democracy, but 2020 was worse for the cities it occured in. apples and oranges moron.
Yes, burning and looting for leftist reparations is not the same as protesting Democrat voter fraud.

Im just having a hard time figuring why overdose deaths are such a bad thing given the irrefutable truth of Mr.X and Mr.Y's existence. There's no other thing that reduces the enemy combatant narcotic driven subversive population as effectively.

Attachments

• 76x03y (1).jpg
    76x03y (1).jpg
    149 KB · Views: 0
Good. I commend you for that. Sadly, too many Democrat leaders do condone Democrat violence while condemning non-Democrat free speech.

Yes, burning and looting for leftist reparations is not the same as protesting Democrat voter fraud.

yes jan 6 is different than the 2020 riots, moron.
only one was an insurrection taht threatened our nation's democracy :)

yes jan 6 is different than the 2020 riots, moron.
only one was an insurrection taht threatened our nation's democracy :)
Selling our votes to the vax mandate pac destroyed democracy. Democracy is dead. Democrats aren't democratic. They're just namblacratic.

Mandating a dangerous expiremental vax el tRumpo developed for a 1% mortality rate mild cold, is no excuse to rig an election. Covid cant survive 37°c. Thirty seven degrees Celsius isn't even a fever yet. The only people who could possibly die from covid are people dumb enough to take fever reducers and heroin addicts. But guess who runs the country? Heroin addicts.

Attachments

• Heroin honey trapping foreign and domestic policy.png
    Heroin honey trapping foreign and domestic policy.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
Mandating a dangerous expiremental vax el tRumpo developed for a 1% mortality rate mild cold, is no excuse to rig an election. Covid cant survive 37°c. Thirty seven degrees Celsius isn't even a fever yet. The only people who could possibly die from covid are people dumb enough to take fever reducers and heroin addicts. But guess who runs the country? Heroin addicts.
mild cold? killed a million americans. hardly a "mild cold"

Werbung:
mild cold? killed a million americans. hardly a "mild cold"
It did not. Those were 1million people about to die from their next fart. Without a case by case audit, i refute every singe one of them.

Covid made no impact on the average mortality rate until vax rollout.

I'd even argue they were 1 million heroin addicts.

Ive had it. Did you?

Last edited:
Back