Earthquake his dc! God is pissed!

;):D

One question is: is there a relation between fracking and earthquake? Based on this article, there seems to be.

Now, I'm sure Big Rob, who gets income from fracking will strongly deny any relationship. . .but, the question remains!

According to Pat Robertson and Steveox, there is only such a relationship if the fracking is being done by gays.

God hates gay fracking.

Werbung:
5.8 vs 6.0 is a big difference in a earthquake...but that is underscored by the fact the one on the east coast where buildings are not built for earthquakes, is not the same as one in Cali, where they are.

In California, a 6.0 or less is just a "tremor", and hardly makes the evening news.

Now, a 9.0, which would be 10,000 times as powerful, rises to the status of a major earthquake.

Now. . .did you ever have a house fall on your head? That would explain a few things!

And this my friends is a liberal's attempt at humor. I guess it's funny to them when things fall down and hurt kids, or old people. I guess the houses in Santa Cruz don't have shelves and cabinets. :p

The commercial buildings in California that are tall are built to withstand the rumble. The houses, the many of which are older than 50 years are not. Why should it make the news? Does it get on the news every time some banger kills another one? Some things are just the way it is. It doesn't mean that a 6.0 earthquake is a baby.

And this my friends is a liberal's attempt at humor. I guess it's funny to them when things fall down and hurt kids, or old people. I guess the houses in Santa Cruz don't have shelves and cabinets. :p

The commercial buildings in California that are tall are built to withstand the rumble. The houses, the many of which are older than 50 years are not. Why should it make the news? Does it get on the news every time some banger kills another one? Some things are just the way it is. It doesn't mean that a 6.0 earthquake is a baby.

Yes, dear. . .You just can't get over it, can you?

Funny!:rolleyes::)

yes, but a 9 in Cali may cause less destruction and death then say a 8 on the east coast in terms of how the buildings are built.

Obviously. . .although most private homes in CA are still not earthquake proofs, as many are over 40 or 50 years old, and even for new ones, the biggest "safety" device is to attach the home to the foundations and built them out of woods instead of bricks.

But, the proof is in the pudding: There were NO death and only MINOR injuries reported from the Virginia earthquake.

The total damage amount to about $100 millions.

Now you can compare that to the figures I offered for the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake which:
causing
62 deaths
(62 shaking deaths) and
3757 injuries
, causing
$1,305,032,704 total damage
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Santa-...#ixzz1VypIar3W

Yes, dear. . .You just can't get over it, can you?

Funny!

Lol. Sanctimonious little old lady aren't ya?

Loma Pietra, wrackkkkkk.. Loma Pietra, wrackkkk.

Northridge, 1994. Made Loma Pietra....un-newsworthy, if you measure worthiness of an earthquake in "dollars" and lives.

Bottom line. A 5.8 earthquake is not a baby, no matter how you spin it, you are wrong. end of story. Of course you could always pull another Japanese earthquake out of your orafice... Or maybe "pudding face", since that has as much to do with a 5.8 earthquake being able to do damage as mentioning any other earthquake.

Lol. Sanctimonious little old lady aren't ya?

Loma Pietra, wrackkkkkk.. Loma Pietra, wrackkkk.

Northridge, 1994. Made Loma Pietra....un-newsworthy, if you measure worthiness of an earthquake in "dollars" and lives.

Bottom line. A 5.8 earthquake is not a baby, no matter how you spin it, you are wrong. end of story. Of course you could always pull another Japanese earthquake out of your orafice... Or maybe "pudding face", since that has as much to do with a 5.8 earthquake being able to do damage as mentioning any other earthquake.

Getting frantic, are we? ;):D:D:D

If this earthquake was about God being unhappy with gays or gay marriage, then once again He showed His incompetence clearly. The Pentagon has been bashing gays for decades and they had broken water pipes, that big cathedral in New York was damaged despite the fact that they have steadfastly refused to do gay marriages, and the Washington monument was cracked--how does that affect gays?:)

If this earthquake was about God being unhappy with gays or gay marriage, then once again He showed His incompetence clearly. The Pentagon has been bashing gays for decades and they had broken water pipes, that big cathedral in New York was damaged despite the fact that they have steadfastly refused to do gay marriages, and the Washington monument was cracked--how does that affect gays?:)

A man given to profanity is playing golf with a preacher. Every time he misses a shot, he yells, "****!!! missed again!"

Pretty soon, the preacher gets tired of the epithets. "I am a man of the cloth, you know. If you keep yelling those words, god is going to strike you with lightning."

But, the cursing continues, despite the warning. Finally, a big dark cloud appears, and a bolt of lightning fries the preacher.

From up in the sky, a big rumbly voice yells, "****!!! Missed again!"

There you have it, the reason why the quake hit the cathedral.

Getting frantic, are we?

About the likes of you? :D:D My vote cancels out your existence as far as I'm concerned. You are nothing to get frantic about.

We are just very different breeds of "American", with different values all the way down the line, which is fine, because apparently unlike you, I'm able to exist without government help in my retirement years. You apparently feel "exposed" in a way I do not. I feel pity for you , not being frantic. You are apparently drowning in "jealousy" for those who have what you have not.

Sorry 'bout your dilemma. But you're still wrong about the earthquake.:D

About the likes of you? :D:D My vote cancels out your existence as far as I'm concerned. You are nothing to get frantic about.

We are just very different breeds of "American", with different values all the way down the line, which is fine, because apparently unlike you, I'm able to exist without government help in my retirement years. You apparently feel "exposed" in a way I do not. I feel pity for you , not being frantic. You are apparently drowning in "jealousy" for those who have what you have not.

Sorry 'bout your dilemma. But you're still wrong about the earthquake.:D

So, you think you can retire without Medicare? Really?

Nobody, but nooobody is going to sell you medical insurance at any price once you're past the age of 65. Ain't gonna happen, forgetaboutit, no way.

Maybe if we had some real medical care reform then it would be possible to retire without help from that nasty old government you think you can do without.

Nobody, but nooobody is going to sell you medical insurance at any price once you're past the age of 65. Ain't gonna happen, forgetaboutit, no way.

Maybe if we had some real medical care reform then it would be possible to retire without help from that nasty old government you think you can do without.

I'm not going to get into why I don't need much assistance from the government in any respect because it's really no one's business. Let's just say that those who planned well in all regards are not as worried as those, whose posts indicate that they definitely did not. If that makes them choke and say I'm a ****ty person, then I really hope they have....insurance.
and don't find themselves in say....a Loma Pietra earthquake. Lol.

Everything has changed for everyone. There are going to be those who don't make it. There always have been, always will be. Anyone who thinks that a government program is the answer to the problems in their everday life, is, well, doomed or has a lot of reason to be afraid.

Whom do you think there are more of that fall into that category relative to political party?

sure they will...its only 2000 a month , come and get it! wait you want to cover more then just you, but also your husband or wife? ok 3,888 a month...unless you get sick, then we raise your rates and or cut you off...thanks for republicans ending obama care. wait your already sick? sorry not covered...

Werbung:
I'm not going to get into why I don't need much assistance from the government in any respect because it's really no one's business. Let's just say that those who planned well in all regards are not as worried as those, whose posts indicate that they definitely did not. If that makes them choke and say I'm a ****ty person, then I really hope they have....insurance.
and don't find themselves in say....a Loma Pietra earthquake. Lol.

Everything has changed for everyone. There are going to be those who don't make it. There always have been, always will be. Anyone who thinks that a government program is the answer to the problems in their everday life, is, well, doomed or has a lot of reason to be afraid.

Whom do you think there are more of that fall into that category relative to political party?

its sad and funny, you think people get to just plan and thats all it takes. not everyone gets a chance to plan for 70...some struggle to get by always..and its not because they did not plan. I know you like to think everyone if they just try could be rich and pay for every medical need...but not everyone can be rich regardless or effort or planning...in fact most can't.

Back