Email defamtion of palin

Werbung:
Re: Email defamation of palin

Newsweek exposes the latest Obamabot sliming attack on Palin - this time with an email barrage and internet postings. Think about this article the next time you read a Popeye slur:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

I notice nothing is said about Palin's lie about being against the Bridge to Nowhere. I wonder why that is?

I notice nothing is said about Palin's lie about being against the Bridge to Nowhere. I wonder why that is?

In a period of time when congressional spending restraint had collapsed, and every state was getting everything it could, alaskans would be fools not to join in. Of course, Palin is nothing compared to Obama's $1 million a day earmarks for four years, and REALLY nothing compared to the $2 trillion worth of boondoggles he has planned if he is elected.

Perhaps because that was a different thread and it was already laid to rest. I wonder why there is no discussion for Obama's support for infanticide? Oh yea, different thread. But it has not been laid to rest just ignored.

In a period of time when congressional spending restraint had collapsed, and every state was getting everything it could, alaskans would be fools not to join in. Of course, Palin is nothing compared to Obama's $1 million a day earmarks for four years, and REALLY nothing compared to the $2 trillion worth of boondoggles he has planned if he is elected.

Then she shouldn't go around claiming that she told Congress...'thanks but no thanks' when referring to the bridge. One thing I'll give her credit for, she has mastered the Republican art of lying quite well....repeat something often enough people will begin to believe it.

Newsweek exposes the latest Obamabot sliming attack on Palin - this time with an email barrage and internet postings. Think about this article the next time you read a Popeye slur:

Palin has not pushed for teaching creationism in Alaska's schools. She has said that students should be allowed to "debate both sides" of the evolution question, but she also said creationism "doesn't have to be part of the curriculum."

Sorry Libs, sorry Newsweek, but saying creationism should be debated on equal footing with evolution is pushing creationism in my mind.

Sorry Libs, sorry Newsweek, but saying creationism should be debated on equal footing with evolution is pushing creationism in my mind.

Saying you can debate both sides of an issue is pushing one side?

But ya see Popeye - you are always distorting and lying. Remember what you said before? (The "eleven things about palin")

7) She believes creationism should be taught in public schools

In fact, she said it shouldn't be part of the curriculum. It's these things you post that have given you a rep as an uncredible liar and distorter.

Because EVERYONE, with an IQ above room temperature, already KNOWS that the only one LYING about it is "in the tank" Kool-Aide swillers like you!

Even Bunz has acknowledged that everything you've been saying about it is BULLSH!T, and I'm beginning to wonder why you haven't been BANNED, if for no other reason, than wasting bandwidth with your incessant LIES!!

I may be a mean, nasty, hateful, and curmudgeonly old phart, but at least I'm HONEST. On the other hand, you're nothing but a lying, two faced, worthless sack of dog vomit who isn't even worth the powder and lead it would take to blow your sorry backside off the face of the Earth.

Oh, and feel free to report me for that one, but it's not a "personal attack" when it's TRUE!!!

Newsweek exposes the latest Obamabot sliming attack on Palin - this time with an email barrage and internet postings.

Oh, are you referring to the crap a long the lines that Obama is a muslim, manchurian candidate, and an elitist? All those lies.
Because the same card is played by both sides. Nobody is inoccent here.

Either way, there is much more information that is actually factual to come out about Palin. Mark my words. Just wait until the TrooperGate, BM4 and AGIA come out and the hypocricy involved there that will all come out before November. It is sad to drag an otherwise alright person through the mud, but she has decided to make a HUGE jump into national politics and this is the result.

Because EVERYONE, with an IQ above room temperature, already KNOWS that the only one LYING about it is "in the tank" Kool-Aide swillers like you!
A few thing to note...room temperature variable thing :D My thermostat doesnt come on until it hits 60. Whereas my buddy in St. Louis was telling me he didnt turn on the AC until it hit 90. Way to cold for him, Way to hot for me! :D
Not everything has been BS. But there is so much stuff flying about Palin. To be honest, I cant keep it all straight. My phone is going off the hook, my inbox jammed...there will be more, and plenty of lies, but there will also be plenty of truth that will come out and that is what scares me fore Palin.
Even Bunz has acknowledged that everything you've been saying about it is BULLSH!T, and I'm beginning to wonder why you haven't been BANNED, if for no other reason, than wasting bandwidth with your incessant LIES!!
Let me take a moment and make a few things clear for the future.
Firstly, Popeye has not broken the rules and is generally free to post whatever he likes for discussion purposes as long as it does not break the rules. Unfortunately for me, who actually does pay for bandwidth and often gets stuck with overage charges because of it, wasting bandwidth is not against the rules in general. What the righties need to realize is that Popeye is our resident left wing hitman. Just as there are several on the right who do the equivalent. Its all part of having a wide variety of views on the board.

I may be a mean, nasty, hateful, and curmudgeonly old phart, but at least I'm HONEST. On the other hand, you're nothing but a lying, two faced, worthless sack of dog vomit who isn't even worth the powder and lead it would take to blow your sorry backside off the face of the Earth.
Come on now, it doesnt need to stoop to this level.

Oh, and feel free to report me for that one, but it's not a "personal attack" when it's TRUE!!!
Truth, is a matter of perception, and that certainly is the case with the Gravina Island Bridge. Lets keep that in mind. :cool:

Sorry Libs, but just as with the creationism story Fact Check supports the position of Palin's detractors in this case. According to your link Palin did indeed raise the issue of banning books with the Wasilla librarian. I have seen the so called list of books she supposedly banned but that has been debunked. However, just the fact that she would bring up the possibility of banning a book is for me and many others troubling.

It’s true that Palin did raise the issue with Mary Ellen Emmons, Wasilla’s librarian, on at least two occasions, three in some versions. Emmons flatly stated her opposition each time. But, as the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman (Wasilla’s local paper) reported at the time, Palin asked general questions about what Emmons would say if Palin requested that a book be banned. According to Emmons, Palin "was asking me how I would deal with her saying a book can't be in the library." Emmons reported that Palin pressed the issue, asking whether Emmons' position would change if residents were picketing the library. Wasilla resident Anne Kilkenny, who was at the meeting, corroborates Emmons' story, telling the Chicago Tribune that "Sarah said to Mary Ellen, 'What would your response be if I asked you to remove some books from the collection"

Werbung:

Sorry Libs, but just as with the creationism story Fact Check supports the position of Palin's detractors in this case. According to your link Palin did indeed raise the issue of banning books with the Wasilla librarian. I have seen the so called list of books she supposedly banned but that has been debunked. However, just the fact that she would bring up the possibility of banning a book is for me and many others troubling.

Well I cut and pasted a part of the story that you did not link into google and I found a copy of the original newspaper article. You left out some tsk tsk.

Palin never had a book in mind. She posed the question to the librarian as a part of an interview to get to know if the city heads would take direction from the Mayor. Other city heads were asked other kinds of questions. The librarian was asked that one about censorship because it wass relevant to her position and would tell Palin what kind of library head she would be.

Back