Email defamtion of palin

Oh, are you referring to the crap a long the lines that Obama is a muslim, manchurian candidate, and an elitist? All those lies.
Because the same card is played by both sides. Nobody is inoccent here.

The difference here is that with Palin, the vast majority of the attacks coming from the left were directed at HER FAMILY! You claim to know her and her family, so I have to ask the question, WHERE WERE YOU? Why have you been so notoriously SILENT about these personal attacks?

Obama DID live in Indonesia, his mother was married to a Muslim, he DID attend a Madrassa, and you have some difficulty understanding why there might be some concerns about that, especially in this post 9-11 world? As for me, it doesn't really matter whether he is/was/ or not a Muslim, the fact is that for at least the past 20 years, he's been attending a vitriolic, hateful, racist "Christian" church, and that IS an issue!

Either way, there is much more information that is actually factual to come out about Palin. Mark my words. Just wait until the TrooperGate, BM4 and AGIA come out and the hypocricy involved there that will all come out before November. It is sad to drag an otherwise alright person through the mud, but she has decided to make a HUGE jump into national politics and this is the result.

Troopergate is already over. She didn't violate any law, and from all indications wasn't aware of any "pressure" from her staff. Even if she was not only aware of it, and even if she DIRECTED it, she was WELL within her Rights to fire anyone under her administration, for any reason.

BM4 is over, and she didn't do anything illegal. Now, if you have evidence to the contrary, PRESENT IT, otherwise you're beginning to sound like a partisan hack. The same applies for AGIA. Do your research on it.

Werbung:
Re: Email defamation of palin

A few thing to note...room temperature variable thing :D My thermostat doesnt come on until it hits 60. Whereas my buddy in St. Louis was telling me he didnt turn on the AC until it hit 90. Way to cold for him, Way to hot for me! :D

And in either case, an IQ of either number is STILL an idiot (or is it moron, I'm not sure. I'll check on that and get back to you).

Let me take a moment and make a few things clear for the future.
Firstly, Popeye has not broken the rules and is generally free to post whatever he likes for discussion purposes as long as it does not break the rules. Unfortunately for me, who actually does pay for bandwidth and often gets stuck with overage charges because of it, wasting bandwidth is not against the rules in general. What the righties need to realize is that Popeye is our resident left wing hitman. Just as there are several on the right who do the equivalent. Its all part of having a wide variety of views on the board.

The problem is that all that Poopeye does is LIE. Frankly I think the SOB's tongue would snap right out of his head if he told the truth! :eek: Anyway, it appears that you don't have a problem with a scum sucking sack of dog vomit running around crapping all over the place and flinging his "personal attacks" at everyone (I consider flagrant lies to be a "personal attack" because they're an insult to EVERYONE'S intelligence), so I expect you to grant the rest of us the same amount of lattitude in attacking him, DIRECTLY!

Come on now, it doesnt need to stoop to this level.

You've got a lot of nerve saying "stoop to this level" considering that Poopeye is lower than WHALE DROPPINGS!

Truth, is a matter of perception, and that certainly is the case with the Gravina Island Bridge. Lets keep that in mind. :cool:

Sorry Bunz, but truth is truth. I don't buy into this "Secular Progressive", Alice in Wonderland crap where words mean what we want them to mean. There is a clear and documented series of events concerning the bridge project, where everyones commentary and actions are clearly detailed, and equivocating about those facts in order to "find your own truth" is disingenuous at best, and intellectual SUICIDE at worst.

Popeye is our resident left wing hitman.
True
Just as there are several on the right who do the equivalent.
True
Its all part of having a wide variety of views on the board.
True
Truth, is a matter of perception
Partially true...

When it comes to the perception we have of other posters, the truth can be a matter of opinion. However, when it comes to facts surrounding an issue or policy; the truth is the truth based on those facts and its not really open to interpretation by ones opinion but the truth can be manipulated to conform with ones opinions based on the definitions one chooses to apply... It's the meaning of "IS" all over again.

Newsweek exposes the latest Obamabot sliming attack on Palin - this time with an email barrage and internet postings. Think about this article the next time you read a Popeye slur:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

I found something interesting to go along with findings. I found that the same people who released that report also released that McCain and Palin has twisted their findings. Check it out:

McCain-Palin Distorts Our Finding

Those attacks on Palin that we debunked didn't come from Obama.
By Brooks Jackson | factcheck.org
Sep 10, 2008 | Updated: 3:20 p.m. ET Sep 10, 2008

A McCain-Palin ad has FactCheck.org calling Obama's attacks on Palin "absolutely false" and "misleading." That's what we said, but it wasn't about Obama.

Our article criticized anonymous e-mail falsehoods and bogus claims about Palin posted around the Internet. We have no evidence that any of the claims we found to be false came from the Obama campaign.

The McCain-Palin ad also twists a quote from a Wall Street Journal columnist. He said the Obama camp had sent a team to Alaska to "dig into her record and background." The ad quotes the WSJ as saying the team was sent to "dig dirt."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/158265

Looks like Newsweek is twisted be carefully in believing everything they say.

Werbung:

I found something interesting to go along with findings. I found that the same people who released that report also released that McCain and Palin has twisted their findings. Check it out:

McCain-Palin Distorts Our Finding

Those attacks on Palin that we debunked didn't come from Obama.
By Brooks Jackson | factcheck.org
Sep 10, 2008 | Updated: 3:20 p.m. ET Sep 10, 2008

A McCain-Palin ad has FactCheck.org calling Obama's attacks on Palin "absolutely false" and "misleading." That's what we said, but it wasn't about Obama.

Our article criticized anonymous e-mail falsehoods and bogus claims about Palin posted around the Internet. We have no evidence that any of the claims we found to be false came from the Obama campaign.

The McCain-Palin ad also twists a quote from a Wall Street Journal columnist. He said the Obama camp had sent a team to Alaska to "dig into her record and background." The ad quotes the WSJ as saying the team was sent to "dig dirt."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/158265

Looks like Newsweek is twisted be carefully in believing everything they say.

Does anyone have a transcript of that McCain ad? Because it looks to me like they got all the quotes right and it has been said that they blame the Obama Campaign. But until we see the actual add it could be that they blame Obama supporters or something else that is similar.

Back